Online now
Online now

Be an adult

SilverEyes​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • May 2, 2020

Be an adult

I am sure that I am not the only one that experienced this and I would like to understand why is happening.
You are talking with someone and then out of the blue the next you know you are blocked.
We are all adults in here. If for whatever reason you don't want to talk with someone wouldn't be normal to just tell to that person that you don't want to continue???
We are not kids...take our toys and leave. Is disrespectful and it hurt.
Assume your actions.
    The most loved post in topic
Sinity​(dom female)
Sinity​(dom female) • May 2, 2020
There are too many who don't act like adults. I have blocked a person or two without word, but not when things were seeming ok. Usually due to the anxiety of wanting it all to stop.

People often freak out or try to fix things in ways that are uncomfortable. Is it nice? No. It would be great if everyone could just be told "hey, not feeling it anymore. Have a good day." They want to know why. I don't want to tell them why when they will reject it or take it too hard or beg me to help them change whatever it is. I can't handle it. I start to feel manipulated even though they haven't done anything yet, the cPTSD kicks in and it is just easier to put that wall up and walk away.
Stranger
Stranger • May 2, 2020
You can't ask her that becuz she clearly says she has ptsd and does the same exact thing you're saying u wish didn't happen...if u asked me i would say that people generally just don't have communication skills... Like kids... Right now in the world... Most adults behave like kids becuz no one taught them how to act like adults... Properly i mean
tallslenderguy​(other male)
I get the anxiety that Sinity notes, though i maybe have a ‘more sub response’ to dynamics that are not working in that i always seem to question if I’ve exhausted every angle before shutting down an interaction. I don’t want to hurt anyone and seem to give benefit through self doubt frequently. It can be a blind spot with me.

Online does make relationships different. In general it seems easier for people to be rude online. I do think there is something to the “be an adult” response, though I see it more of a maturity thing. Lots of adults lack maturity, eh? And honestly, the opportunities to be immature seem to be easier than face to face
SilverEyes​(sub female){Owned}
Tallslenderguy

"I do think there is something to the “be an adult” response, though I see it more of a maturity thing. Lots of adults lack maturity, eh? And honestly, the opportunities to be immature seem to be easier than face to face"

I totally agree with you on that. What pissed me is that this come from someone that he claimed to be offended by the "childish Doms".

I get what Sinity said that some don't give up when told that is over, but give me the respect I deserve and end it with words... communication is the base of all kind of relationship. You just put yourself in a bad light. If you're not able to communicate something so simple....
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 3, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • May 3, 2020
Many years ago in a chat room fa far away we use to have this thing called manner and something else what was it uhhhmmm oh yes respect for others.
Seems times and people have changed. You can log on call yourself a dom act like an ass and your a dom. Someone does not bow down to you to you bitch complain and throw hissy fits. If you happen to talk like a human being all you want is to get your freak on and then leave. If you don't think he/she is not right for you then say something. Leaving them with out a word is not only rude but make you look like and bigger ass than well go look in the mirror.

It's not easy being a sub and trying to find someone who will be honest good to you. Finding someone who will be into the same things you are and led you to new and exciting areas. Finding new limits crossing them or making sure they never are. Life is hard enough with out making it harder on those who are looking for someone to share theirs with. If that is how you get off then you need more help than any sub can give.
ShyMinx​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • May 4, 2020
I have to agree with Tallslenderguy.

"Online does make relationships different. In general it seems easier for people to be rude online. I do think there is something to the “be an adult” response, though I see it more of a maturity thing. Lots of adults lack maturity, eh? And honestly, the opportunities to be immature seem to be easier than face to face."

I was recently blocked by someone after telling them I was only interested in friendship. I can't believe he got his knickers in a twist over that. I really wanted to tell him to put on his big boy pants and grow up! Seriously, who doesn't want more friends? Then again, would someone that immature really be a friend?