Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Morrighan​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 9, 2020
Morrighan​(sub female) • May 9, 2020
Hello cage,

I’m not really sure what to say here. I have an amazing Dom who I’ve been with for a few years now so I’m not looking for anything particular.I joined this site due to the covid restrictions, as this is a place I can still feel connected to the lifestyle from the comfort of my own home. I never considered an online platform before but I’m really loving the atmosphere with blogs, forums and a place to chat. I may even start my own blog! We shall see.
ArdentFoxFire​(sub female)
Hello everyone!
I'm new to the site and to BDSM. It is something that has enticed and interested me for years, but much of what I know is academic but hasn't been put into action. I'm wanting to ask myself difficult questions and come out the other side with a better understanding of myself so that I can pursue what I want.
I'm here to learn from other subs that have journeyed down similar paths, as well as to take in unique perspectives I had not yet previously considered. As a lifelong learner, I want to continue to discover new things, as well as embrace and overcome the guilt and/or fear that has held me back for the majority of my life, specifically regarding BDSM. I'd like to connect with friendly subs and Doms with insight on how I can further my exploration. So far everyone I have spoken to has been very nice, which has been very inviting and is much appreciated.
Thanks for the welcome everyone! icon_smile.gif
JimWestZA​(dom male)

Hallo

JimWestZA​(dom male) • May 9, 2020
Hi there all

So I am very new to this world, looking to explore, learn and discover. Generally speaking, I am quiet, sometimes reserved. Deep, intelligent conversation over a good wine or whiskey is my preferred social activity ...

So that's me for the moment.
ExCruceLeo​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 10, 2020

New to the place

ExCruceLeo​(dom male) • May 10, 2020
Hi everyone icon_smile.gif,

I'm a 35 year old gay dom and was looking for a place where I could find a sub near me. Dominating is different for me than I think is normally done. I'm a really nice guy, but I also know that I like to be worshiped sometimes... who doesn't really icon_wink.gif. I'm not out to hurt anybody, but still expect the subs to submit. If they treat me as I ask then I will treat them as kindly as I do anybody else. I accept other people's limits and won't push past them but I will also say that people should not take advantage of me. I am a dom, and my sub is the sub. If they do what I expect them to do then life will be good for all involved.
sweet to brat

Sweet to Brat (sub female) Newbie

sweet to brat • May 10, 2020
Hi All

I’m obviously new to the lifestyle single and eager to learn and please. Check out my profile and Drop me a line sometime😘
thegreatstallion

Ciaooo!!

thegreatstallion • May 10, 2020
Hello good people!

I heard about this site, from a kinky podcast. I'm not new to kink but I've been out of the game for a while. I lived abroad for sometime, but I couldn't commit to their local scene. Now that i'm back state side, trying to get my groove back. The world starts social distancing. This is me searching for education and community. I am a introverted extrovert submissive, who enjoys service and impact play. I'm always happy to speak with respectful individuals!

-Tavia
Jorjabarberette​(sub female){Never been}

Lonely in Mississippi

I am very new to the page. Another sub on Facebook told me about it. Getting very tired of the creepy ones on Fet****. I am looking for a Master of same race and religion. In my area. I appreciate the comments and likes. But I am not into long distance. I need human contact. And before I get all the racists crap. Have tried. But in my world I tried dating a Catholic from up north. Just two different worlds. I am an old fashion Ga. Peach. Raised southern Baptist. We were taught to never deny your mate. I guess that's why I make such an obedient sub. But if anywhere mere Memphis area. Look me up. I want to add that have been trained well. I know that you have been looking for me as long as I have been waiting. Just tired of vanilla life. It's just not who I really am. I was born with a servants heart. Waiting for my Sir in north Mississippi.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 11, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 11, 2020
More great intros - welcome everyone - and thank you!
hisbabyxo​(sub female){MasterAC}
3 years ago • May 11, 2020
Hi, I'm Celia. I joined a couple of days ago and my boyfriend who recently became my dom joined today! We are excited about meeting people, learning things and embarking on our new BDSM journey together! icon_smile.gif

Celia + Andy x