Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

Raeven Wolfe​(switch female){Raven}
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
I know this is an old thread but would like to share mine. I can honestly say that the brat in me chose to take the name of an animal that her Daddy not only has an affinity for but is also his spirit guide. Once deciding to brand herself as thus, she then decided to use a feminized version of the word. The last name came in to being when I was born and the Wolf chose to be my spirit guide. This name seems more natural to me, as it was the name branded on my soul at birth by my spiritual beliefs, than the name given to me by my parents.
propertyforuse​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 21, 2020
Well, my name here is unimaginative. Its a cross between my real name (Jessica) and my dark side personality Shadow. The one I have on fetlife is a combo of Shadow and a nickname Daddy has called me for at least a couple of years. My screen names are always a combination of several names that I go by. And I have several.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • May 21, 2020
My name has three meanings, although it started with only two.

I chose not to use my usual screen name ... Just Jess ... because it seemed a bit vanilla, and this site was my first venture into the realm of BDSM. Felt like I needed something a bit more fun and reflective of my naughty/playful personality and mind to christen my new adventure.

So ... I was sitting staring at the original profile picture I chose, imagining what people would think when they saw it. My eyes focused where most do, my more than ample breasts ... and for some reason the word "Juicy" popped into my head. I was about to brush the idea off when that naughty/playful mind of mine jumped in with, your breasts and body aren't the only thing about you that is Juicy. It was of course rolling around in the gutter, pointing out how ... messy ... I get. The combination of the two made me laugh, and I knew it would be a great ice breaker explaining my name, so I went with it.

Almost a year later, the Juicy in my name has also come to refer to the erotic story and scene writing I do for myself and others ... it's Juicy (p.s. I've put some of it up on my blog here and will be adding more).

So that's me ... JuicyJess 🍑💦📝
thegreatstallion
3 years ago • May 22, 2020

Easy!

thegreatstallion • May 22, 2020
I love GOT!
NerdyViking​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
NerdyViking​(dom male) • May 22, 2020
Mine is because it’s my Instagram name also because I’m nerdy I love video games and doctor who and D&D but I’ve been informed by coworkers the way I carry myself along with the beard. I look like I should be on a raid. I liked it and it stuck.
Skaaldi​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 23, 2020
Skaaldi​(sub female) • May 23, 2020
Skåld or Skald.

The poet, the story teller. Passing oral tradition. Someone to study, learn - keep a spark of history alive. Feminized with an 'i' and doubling the 'a' to illustrate that even though it is anglicized, traditions and stories still persist. Like me. My identity may shift and flow - adapting to its surroundings, but that will not change who I am, it will only add to the story.

-Skaaldi ❄️
LuceeLu
3 years ago • May 23, 2020

Lucy, You’ve got some ‘splaining to do!

LuceeLu • May 23, 2020
My mom and dad weren’t around much when I was growing up and when I found myself on my own at 15, a woman of a fellow classmate took me under her wing. She taught me how to make meatloaf and how to properly clean a bathroom.

She also gave the best advice about boys ever and gifted me my first vibrator.

She called me Lucy, still does.

Lu, because everyone always adds that on to whatever they call me. Something about being as a cute as a who in Whoville.

So Lucee Lu it is because even though it’s not my real name, it’s still me.

...and since I’m new to all of this I didn’t know if I was a good girl (of course I am), or a little cum slut; just as I didn’t know if I was looking for a Sir, Master, or Daddy.

I still have a lot to learn but I learn something new every day and I feel so free. I am the happiest I’ve been in a very long time.