Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

AllOfMe​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 23, 2020
AllOfMe​(sub female) • May 23, 2020
AllOfMe says it all 🙂 I give 100% in everything I do from everyday life to my personal relationships ... In some cases doing that leaves me vulnerable to heart ache but never the less that's who iam , 🙂
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
3 years ago • May 23, 2020
Lol mine is not at all what I typically use in online places, 'Rich' is something most of my cousins call me as it is a part of an inside joke they have for my actual name. (Very few people, even family members, use my actual name to the point that I naturally respond to about 14-16 different forms of address.).
I bake in my spare time on a semi-professional level. I make a special kind of cupcake I developed for one set of cousins who are also some of the kids I used to nanny for when they were younger. The youngest in her at the time 9 year old logic named them 'Rich Cupcakes' because "-only you can make them and everything you make is Richly Defined because that's just what you are." I found it flattering so I used it.
littleone64​(sub female){owned}
3 years ago • Jun 1, 2020
Im only 5 '2 "and a bit
hence....littleone born in 64
llittleone64 boring.....lol but there it is for all the world to see.....bwahahahahaaaaa
should have thought it thru better..... kitten...... i like that
something with teeth as I bite.... but nooooooooooooooo went with the shortstuff
couldve played on the blonde jokes even.......sigh icon_sad.gif
TNS​(dom male){TSS}
3 years ago • Jun 2, 2020
TNS​(dom male){TSS} • Jun 2, 2020
I got by TheNiceSadist. it's oxymoronic. I am a nice person and deeply care. but i am not afraid to get the job done. I currently changed my name to Dr. Pepper cuz it's my friends favorite drink and she always spits it out in chat. i figured she may swallow from time to time now;)
sissylilpp​(sub trans woman){caged}
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
I got mine from my step-mother! The first time she caught me dressed. I was 11 or 12 years old and would sneak into my step-sister's room. I was in her swimsuit and they came home early,I was masturbating. Oh she got real mad and ordered me to take it off right then! and that's about the time I , well, made a mess all over myself. She said "look at the sissy with the little pp" and when my step-sister heard that she started calling me " sissylilpp " they used "pp" instead of saying "penis" sounded better ?
Bishop​(dom male)
Bishop​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2020
When I was a firefighter, the crew wanted to call me Preacher, but it was already taken by a baseball player. So, they came up with Bishop. I was a bit philosophical back then and more of what I would consider an intellectual problem solver.
PhoenixFire​(sub female)
PhoenixFire​(sub female) • Jun 4, 2020
Phoenix is part of my Witch Name! It means a lot to me spiritually but there are few who get to know that story for safety reasons for myself. I am also a redhead and I’ve been through a lot in my life but I always come out stronger like a Phoenix!
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 4, 2020
There's actually a story behind mine. Tymofarrar is the name of an ice dragon from the first Neverwinter NIghts game. Except you can talk to him and he's really just lonely and you don't have to actually kill him. Saw some myself in him. Not deluded by blind "good" morality and a bit more realistic without being out of control. Toyed with the letters and ended up with this.

Other names. Other stories. Lost myself for a while. Mesond. That's Demons with the letters switched. darker days when everything fell apart. Ended up coming with the hellhound.

Pulled myself back together. Taramafor I always had been so went back to that. Always will be it seems. The hellhound always stuck. Mutt. Dog. Out of affection even if also irritation.

Handled firmly, handled right, with care even if hate is there and I'm as loyal as can be.

Unwilling or unable? something can be done about the later. But not when if it's the former. We all learn to adapt with each other or suffer for it.
wildkitten{Misteradda}
wildkitten{Misteradda} • Jun 4, 2020
I was always called Kitten by friends due to my natural playfulness and genuine curiosity for different things and life in general. When I was old enough to make the decision to get into the lifestyle... they added wild to Kitten and thusly my nickname for over the last 10 yrs... I love to play what can I say?!?!
Minxiemayhem​(sub female){None}
My name I picked after combining two elements about me.

I am often called Minx, so changed it to Minxie and added "Mayhem" because if I am mixed with brats - while I don't brat myself - I have been known to cause a group of them so really go off.

Turns out, I share my s/n with an adult entertainer. I think that's quite amazing, personally. lol