Online now
Online now

What is one question that turns you off to a potential?

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
3 years ago • May 29, 2020
"How big are you?"

I get it rarely (thank god most people have class), but it's such a turn off. Like, it's so crass. If I walked up to a woman and was like, "Hey baby, how big them tiddies?", I'd get slapped. Deservedly. I don't know why some women think the rule of "Don't be rude" only applies to men.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Not a question, per se, but a statement either via PM, or in profile along the lines of: "If you're a ______________ supporter, then F--k off"

Seriously, when someone does this they only demonstrate how juvenile, and shallow they are.

I have many friends who's political views are 180 degrees off from mine. Many of them were initially shocked to discover this, but hell, we were still friends. A very few ran away in what can only be described as a temper tantrum just like any 2 year old. Thank heaven they showed their true colors and prejudices and got away. One of my brothers married a woman who is in the opposite political party as he. They've been married for 40+ years, raised a daughter, she got married, and they have a granddaughter.

You want to have a discussion about core values? Fine. I have *NO* problem. But, let's have a discussion, rather than a rant about someone that 1/2 of the population hates and 1/2 of the population supports. That's just stupid, prejudicial, sophomoric, and petty.

It's absolutely possible to have a meaningful relationship with someone who doesn't vote for the same person you do.
Shanaya{NOT LOOKIN}
Shanaya{NOT LOOKIN} • May 29, 2020
(within first couple of messages here)

"Can you send me your full size photo?"
*quickly followed by*
"You can crop out your face if needed 😑and just send me your body pic"

I FEEL LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN 😑
dunyasha​(switch female)
dunyasha​(switch female) • May 29, 2020
Off the bat kink questions, have a normal conversation to see if we have a connection before you go trying to claim me.

And this one isn’t a question per-say but when you’re in the New stage of talking to someone and because y’all kissed or basically did more than just talk they automatically assume you’re together, like my guy that’s not how things work, and you didn’t even ask me to be yours so why would we be together ??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • May 30, 2020
Azzabackam wrote:
"How big are you?"

I get it rarely (thank god most people have class), but it's such a turn off. Like, it's so crass. If I walked up to a woman and was like, "Hey baby, how big them tiddies?", I'd get slapped. Deservedly. I don't know why some women think the rule of "Don't be rude" only applies to men.

One of the attributes of a Top/Don that I look for is a corresponding need/desire in Them to penetrate and put something of Their self in a bottom/sub, i’m wired as a receiver. What’s hard to find is people (sub or Dom) who go beyond the physical and realize psychological and eotional penetration. For me “size” is not a physical measure, but an psychological/ emotional understanding measure.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Azzabackam wrote:
"How big are you?"

One of the attributes of a Top/Don that I look for is a corresponding need/desire in Them to penetrate and put something of Their self in a bottom/sub, i’m wired as a receiver. What’s hard to find is people (sub or Dom) who go beyond the physical and realize psychological and emotional penetration . For me “size” is not a physical measure I care about, but a psychological/ emotional understanding measure is.
HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
FloraDragon wrote:
I am lying here naked - what are you going to do to me?

Well first step over you and go and make a nice cup of Earl Grey.

Somehow that ended the conversation.

FD

Earl grey makes me feel so good and warm inside
Maybe he was getting in the mood?
🤔
Azzabackam wrote:
"How big are you?"

I go for asking the man his shoe size!
Less offensive that way!!
☺️☺️
tallslenderguy wrote:
"Tell me about yourself."

I'll would be like
Read by profile!!!

Clearly someone hasn't. And isn't interested either!
😅
We've supposed to have gotten smarter over the last few centuries but clearly smarts do skip generations. 😎
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
JuicyJess wrote:
Sunshinegirl wrote:
“Do you wanna see my dick?”
No, I don’t.

Followed up with ... here's a picture of it anyway, you know, just in case 🤣

This made me laugh. Thanks