Online now
Online now

Wanting a daddy but not age play.

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020
First, hi! Welcome to the Cage ❤

Second, yes, this is totally normal. There's much, much more to Daddy/Mommy kinks than age play. The support of a protective, authoritative, and/or provisional figure goes into it to. A lot of people (myself included) are interested in those aspects, but not in *literally* treating their partner, or being treated by their partner, like a child.
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020
I have a wonderful Daddy but we don't engage in age play really. I do not identify as a little and but there are some aspects we have incorporated into our relationship. Its more of a protective and provisional figure like Azzabackam said. My Daddy will hold my hand when we cross the street, he opens and closes the car door for me every time we go somewhere, when we go out to eat he open my straw puts it in my drink, gets me a napkin unfolds it for me, sometimes orders for me. We cuddle a lot, he is always playing with my hair or rubbing my back. Daddy also won't hesitate to put me over his knee and spank my ass red if I am bad...or ask for it because I need it lol
I agree with what everyone said that it can be whatever you need it to be. My Daddy offers me the protective and authoritative aspect I need without treating me like a child. He encourages me to be a smart and strong woman but offers just enough of that control and guidance I need.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+β˜•}
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
YaGottaBeKittenMe wrote:
@SirsBabyDoll is a great source of info i think, she seems well versed in the little/brat world, and could probably provide a much better explanation than me.

Kitten, omg! I am just seeing this! Thank you for the comment! What a GREAT way to wake up on a beautiful Saturday morning!

Your explination is wonderful about the difference's between Little's/middles/ and baby girls.

I myself am just discovering that I have a baby girl/little side. In my series, The Art of the Brat, there is a chapter called "Brats v. Little's Debate" that may shed some light on the inner difference between Brats (who tend to be more middles....think teenagers who act like a little kid when babysitting just to bond with them) and true Little's.

The difference I have found is more about the WHY than the how...WHY do people age regress verses what form that age regression takes.

I'm available on Bond and mail if you have any private questions. I'm open to talking to anyone.
Agirl
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
Agirl • Jun 22, 2020
Thank you for this post so much it’s sorted out a lot of confusion in my feelings and verbalising what I like and mean.
I am a baby girl type and never knew it, I thought you had to do age play, but I like the safety and attention of the daddy dynamic without the age play
Thank you again 😘
Stevevo​(dom male)
Stevevo​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Age play and a Daddy Dom don’t have to go hand and hand.

For instance; I am not into age play but enjoy being called Daddy and women that are younger than me.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
SirsBabyDoll wrote:

The difference I have found is more about the WHY than the how...WHY do people age regress verses what form that age regression takes.

Hell yeah.
Honestly, i tend to avoid anything with the word "play" in it because it has a connotation of 'pretend' for me, and i'm only interested in reality. (which is not to say those who use the word are not, it's just the effect the word has on me).

i'd never even heard of "littles" or "baby" or "age play," etc, and then a Dom regressed me. i say "regressed," but that doesn't seem to fit somehow because the word feels like He took me somewhere going backwards vs a place that was currently present in me? A place i didn't know existed. i don't know if He saw it in me and brought it out into the open, or just wanted it and it turned out to be there, but damn did He take me there. i still look at it with awe and a sort of wtf response lol.

All that to say to the OP, my take on the 'rules' terms and definitions of D/s kinks is they are there to serve us, not the other way around. They exist to help us communicate what is, not to force us into a role that has no place in who we are. i believe for you (or anyone) to try and be something you are not would not be "normal."
Redtailedkitty
Redtailedkitty • Jun 22, 2020
I have a Daddy Dom. I am his baby girl. I also have little tendencies. But I do not age play - I don't associate with a certain age and the behaviors that come out as little are outside of sex. It's more things I'm interested in like coloring and how I feel - when I'm vulnerable or hurt or not feeling well.

The one thing about this lifestyle is that the labels are somewhat subjective and the only that truly matters is that it works for you and for your partner(s). icon_smile.gif
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020

Re: Wanting a daddy but not age play.

"I lean more toward wanting a Daddy Dom but my dilemma is that I’m not really interested in age play. Is this ok?"

Is it ok?
YOU, my dear, are the only one who can determine for yourself if this is ok or not. The bottom line is, every person is different and if the age play is something that shuts you down, then you have found a potential hard limit. The question becomes, "What healthy boundaries do you put in place so you can enjoy yourself and still respect your limits?"
Personally, I am not so different from you. I enjoy affection, snuggling, structure and most everything that comes with it. However, I am not a little and the first time someone tries to treat me as such, my brat usually kicks off with telling them to take a long walk off a short pier. It's a hard limit for me and my Master doesn't want to be called "daddy" simply because the age play is a hard limit for him too, but he has "daddy" tendencies when it comes to snuggling, cuddling, leading, teaching and providing structure in a way that allows growth and fosters a closer connection.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+β˜•}
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020
tallslenderguy wrote:

i'd never even heard of "littles" or "baby" or "age play," etc, and then a Dom regressed me. i say "regressed," but that doesn't seem to fit somehow because the word feels like He took me somewhere going backwards vs a place that was currently present in me? A place i didn't know existed. i don't know if He saw it in me and brought it out into the open, or just wanted it and it turned out to be there, but damn did He take me there. i still look at it with awe and a sort of wtf response lol.

He helped you "DISCOVER" your Baby boy side.

I was with a Dom and through him, I found a piece of myself that I never new existed. My Baby Doll (don't say it....please...TSG, just don't point at the obvious because it was just a nickname to me...who knew, right?!) Is the side of me that needs the soothing, affirmations, praise, cuddling, and an open lap to cry in. And he's, sometimes my speech "simplifies" when I am extrodinarily happy or feeling shy, but it is a playful way to communicate emotions that are hard for me to explain. They overtake me and I relax enough to be able to express them as they come, without controling them.