Online now
Online now

When someone wants you to make them feel like a bitch.

Newbie Nichole
3 years ago • Jul 19, 2020

When someone wants you to make them feel like a bitch.

Newbie Nichole • Jul 19, 2020
I know there is so many types of bdsm things and I’m intrigued by a lot of them. I have an acquaintance that wants me to Make him a worthless bitch (his words). I’m generally a nice Person. Over message I can be the part of what he wants me to do. But I need tips on how to act in person. What I should and shouldn’t do. He says anything but I also don’t want to make him uncomfortable. What are y’all’s opinions? Thanks in advance! 😉
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • Jul 19, 2020
I don’t think of myself as a dominant woman but damn, that just comes naturally to me...sailor mouth!!! Lol
    The most loved post in topic
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Jul 19, 2020
Everyone will have their opinion on this and really you should do what feels most natural to you. Yelling, screaming, frothing at the mouth works. Giggling like at school girl at real or perceived inadequecies cuts most men like a knife. I like being calm and cold, almost aloof as I inform them they are barely adequate pond scum and such.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i think a lot of this depends on, well, both of you. i pretty much loathe 'role play,' i.e., pretending something. This is all very real for me, so from my perspective, the first step is to discover what really may touch you in this area, and to discover what really touches him.

Preface/disclaimer: i know this is just my take, not intending to make this a universal application.

Right up front, to me the term "worthless bitch" feels contradictory to me. If he wants you to make him feel like a bitch, it obviously has 'worth' to him? And i think that is key... for both of you. If you get that, suddenly this leaves the field of play and becomes real. There is something in and about him that needs and wants, that is a "bitch," it isn't pretend or play. i believe understanding that can empower you, but in my book, the power is only there if it is something you 'really' want/need. To me, the real power here is not in making him feel like a bitch, but in exposing, surfacing, that he is one.

i think the "worthless" part comes from his embarrassment over his femininity. So embarrassed that he has to macho it up by referring to it in derogatory terms "worthless bitch." The truth is, he has a feminine part in him that is starving. The 'worthless,' imo is really embarrassment over being something/somone he is not supposed to be.

Off the cuff, i can think of all sorts of ways you may be able to surface this in him, but again, the real power imo would be finding ways to surface the 'bitch' that also touch something in you... the deeper the better.

You could arrange an appointment for him at a spa to get a Brazilian Wax and leave a package for the person doing the wax to give him after, maybe a Victoria Secret bag, with a pair of lace panties for him to wear after the wax.

Another approach, especially if he is not well endowed, is to use terms to minimize his penis. Never refer to it as a "cock" or "dick" or typical manly terms. Maybe once it's waxed, comment on how you never realized how small it is, but that is tricky. Again, i don't believe in pretend, so it would have to be something you really perceive or believe. Maybe get him a micro cage from Amazon (they're relatively cheap) and they internalize the penis and make it look more like a 'clit.' Restrict access to his penis, control it and surface that he really needs to get his pleasure from being penetrated, that he's really not a penetrator.

A few thoughts. icon_wink.gif
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2020
Bind him. Tie him to something weighted down so it cant move no matter how much he does. Then do what you want, regaurdless. Say nothing, justvuse him for whatever you want. Of course if its domestic labor you want then get shackles and a ball n chain