Online now
Online now

use of a "electric dog collar" to control submissive

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • May 27, 2020
d20domme wrote:
[

This is why all kink is about risk assessment. You don't find it safe, so you don't use it. I do and have.

Also what's it matter where it was made at? No need for xenophobic comments here, so pack it in. You only make yourself look ignorant when you speak like that.

Thats what I was trying to say.
Its about kink assessment and knowing what your using.
The fact of if its made for a dog or not, is irrelevant to those WHO CHECK AND ASSESS.
but what is relevant is if someone buys "the kink advertised dog collar" believing because it sold as a "human" device that it "must be safe" to use. (I'm not saying don't use it, I'm saying do your research and don't assume, sex shop sold means SAFE)

Sex toys are only just becoming regulated as safe for humans in the last two-five years. For E.G The FDA only pays attention to crotch pleasers if they fall under the category of "medical devices," which means the tiny handful of vibrators that are presented as therapeutic massagers. They are still selling vibes and lubes that are not healthy and actually toxic to the body (phthalate-rich) . The rest of them, including your favorite cock ring or dildo are not tested, neither are electro play toys. Some non ethical importers do not care about safety as much as they care about safety of their bank account. Granted however, there are are kinksters that operate sex stores, that sell BDSM equipment and tack that is a little more "built for purpose by other kinkster" ..in other words they "might" source better risk assessed toys, that you further risk assess yourself. We kinksters need to make informed decisions, that WE ALL agree on.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 1, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 1, 2020
Orgazmo wrote:

Just because something gets you off does not make it OK to do. Especially when it can involve pain, permanent injury, or the death of another person. Thinking another person's death is OK as long as you get you jollies off is the thinking of a mentally deranged psychopath and not at all what SSC/RACK kink is about.

You're only saying that because you're afraid of the harm and death you mentioned. Who ever said that is ok? No one.

I am saying quite clearly that FEARING THE WORST does NOT translate to the worst of a situation happening.

Provided the dangers and risks are kept in mind such danger can be circumvented. Simple as that. eg: How to do it safely.

Because, the fact remains, people can and will do it. Just because there's been "one bad experience" doesn't mean all experiences are going to be bad. Which has less to do with "for you" and more to do with making sure the future events go better.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • Jun 2, 2020
I have limited experience on this area, but there is a reason those collars are generally frowned on when training dogs..... they can create bigger problems if not used properly, and carefully....and they are not made with people in mind. Personally, I'd run the other direction.
ElecToyMaker​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jul 9, 2020
ElecToyMaker​(sub male) • Jul 9, 2020
CURRENT FLOW
The dog collar shockers have the two contacts located CLOSE together. The current will flow from one contact through some conductive skin to the other contact.
Give a shocker with two leads and instructions: keep the two probes close togeyher! Short while later she had one lead clipped to a cock ring and the other she used on his tongue! The current path went straight up his chest. Dangerous.
But your much safer using the two close contacts like the dog shocker, away from the neck, the balls would be one of the safest places 2nd to the feet.
vatta​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020
vatta​(sub female) • Jul 20, 2020
Never do this!
Ever!

Can't believe this was even posted or attempted.

Any Licensed healthcare profession would have to report this activity to the police.
It is easy to spot if you are familiar with burns and estim.
Your carotid artery is in the neck and use of this "electric collar" could cause death.
High potential to cause stoke.
The parasympatheics sit in the neck that control the organs.

Any one that tries this should be put in jail.
Miki
Miki • Jul 20, 2020
In a word... Nahhh. . . And I'm a masochist.

These things aren't fit for any animal, be it 4-legged or 2-legged.

Find a safer way to get your kicks.
vatta​(sub female)
vatta​(sub female) • Jul 20, 2020
Ask any Physician.
Estim on the front and sides of the cervical spine is contraindicated!
Call your doctor!
Estim is only posterior (posterior lateral) on the cervical muscles.
This has been the biggest problem with the crash in healthcare and selling these devices online or in the stores.
15 years ago you could only get one if prescribed by our physician.
No one is checking with a Physician anymore. A physicisn, Chiropractor or P.T. are trained in use.
These are the three professionals able to advise you.
I am getting off this site due to this post.
I am a Physical Therapist.
There is too much risk being on here.
Please consult a doctor prior to trying.

You could seriously hurt someone if you don't.
Stay healthy and happy with your partners.
Take care