Online now
Online now

The life of a brat

shortylotus​(dom female){johnnyxsix}
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
Actually my in person Dom is a sadist. He organizes a lot of the vortex parties and dungeons in this area. He is far from being a service top. He is very confident and has no problems handling the brat in me. He enjoys the challenge.
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2020
What's the difference between being a Brat, and being an absolute never-ending pain in the proverbial?

Is ghosting, lying, deceiving and trying to top from the bottom acceptable, just because you self-describe as a Brat?

What is a Dom supposed to get out of it?

I clearly need educating.........
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Oct 5, 2020
The difference is exactly that. They are not the same.

Like I said, to be a Dom for a brat requires the Dom to have a few unique traits.
Including being smart enough to see the bigger picture and also creative enough to 'out wit' the brat. If you can't do that, perhaps you can't Dom a brat.

Ghosting, lying, deceiving, being a never ending pain- anyone on either side of slash can do that- INCLUDING 'doms'.
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Oct 5, 2020
The difference is exactly that. They are not the same.

Like I said, to be a Dom for a brat requires the Dom to have a few unique traits.
Including being smart enough to see the bigger picture and also creative enough to 'out wit' the brat. If you can't do that, perhaps you can't Dom a brat.

Ghosting, lying, deceiving, being a never ending pain- anyone on either side of slash can do that- INCLUDING 'doms'.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 5, 2020
shortylotus wrote:
One of my favorite brat quotes

The type of man that is intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in

with all due respect, but brat is a label, no sign of outstanding quality. I don't think anyone here wouldn't appreciate wit and intelligence. I like it, I want a good conversation. I enjoy an educated, self-confident man (sub). All this is possible without a label. Not being seen as who you really are is frustrating, but calling others wannabes or being intimidated ... is that effective? What is the goal, I really don't understand. Be what you want to be - that's completly fine, but leave everyone else with respect.
Sir Don​(dom male){InTalksWS}
After reading the majority of these comments. My submissive is by test standards 100 percent brat. The dynamic has to work for both,if you can understand the brat perhaps you should stick with plane Jane sub (no offense meant). First if you want something easy and you control without question. Maybe you are not a Dom at all , you could be a order barker. All brats need attention and that's what most are seeking. Depends on the brat for what they want. This is my opinion.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
"First if you want something easy and you control without question. Maybe you are not a Dom at all , you could be a order barker."

It's decided then. Only the so-called brat-tamers are real Doms.

I learn something new every day on the internet. And since it is on the internet it must be true.
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
Defender wrote:

Is ghosting, lying, deceiving and trying to top from the bottom acceptable, just because you self-describe as a Brat?

What is a Dom supposed to get out of it?

I clearly need educating.........

Defender,
I have never knowingly ghosted, lied, deceived, nor topped from the bottom. Yet I test as 100% brat. I don't understand where you got that from. Now I'm not a brat to act up to get attention nor punishment as I mentioned earlier. Some do. But I don't roll over and play dead either. Don't you want some intelligent conversation with some spirit to it?