Online now
Online now

Ideas to try to encourage my Wife to be more Domme

explorer​(switch male)
7 years ago • May 15, 2016
explorer​(switch male) • May 15, 2016
Thank you Evangeline, I will continue to look into this avenue and see what I can do to make this work icon_smile.gif
Thebig Voyeurtoo​(sub male)
6 years ago • May 29, 2017
Thank-you so much, @Evangeline, for introducing us to CaraSutra.com. I went to read the article you linked, but then followed through the site and read about ten articles that were extremely pertinent. What a great resource!
rickeyboy
3 years ago • Nov 6, 2020
rickeyboy • Nov 6, 2020
I was given advice years ago when I had asked the same question. it was rather than trying to change her into becoming more dominant. Become the submissive do the housework wait on her, rub her feet put lotion on her whatever she needs be there to help when ever she may need it. It won't take long before she'll expect all these things from you daily and begin ordering you around. When she mentions something about the change in you Just tell her how much you love her and how you want to give yourself to her totally. In a year's time or less, you will have that totally dominant wife you want. In the same time, it roll over into the bedroom. Try to be the perfect sub and she'll become the perfect Dominant for you.Not all in one day but in a few places at a time. Start by picking up after yourself. washing the dishes. then in a few days clean the bathroom or rub her feet and give her a good massage without the sex unless she asks for it. do the laundry so in a month or two time you're doing everything to help. leave her alone to do the things she enjoys. Make her life as easy and enjoyable as possible. She will slowly at first begin being more dominant don't question her authority just flow with it as she gets more and more confident she'll become more and more dominant.