Online now
Online now

What are your favorite things to do in a Dominant and submissive type relationship?

Marchioness​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 23, 2021
Marchioness​(sub female) • Mar 23, 2021
This is a wonderful and pertinent question. The replies already posted demonstrate the breadth of how fabulous dynamics can be. As my experience has only been online until now I can provide some examples which have rocked my world and kept me deliciously submissive from morning till night and even in my dreams.

It's a lot to do with consistency for me. Morning and night check-ins, clothing control of daily attire, specific questions and replies which form a repeated mantra, submissive poses, very specific tasks planned and ad hoc, orgasm control, phonecalls and video calls, frequent messaging throughout the day, social control, punishments, aftercare and journal writing. All teamed up under the umbrella of connection and chemistry. Which as we know, are very rare but when found can be mind-blowing and physically overwhelming.
SinMaster
3 years ago • Mar 23, 2021

Favorite Things

SinMaster • Mar 23, 2021
I enjoy talking after supper I find that to be a very relaxing thing to do.
I think I would like to have a few people over for a meal and have it cooked and served by my sub.
We enjoy being outside walking sitting anything we can think of.
Kelpi
3 years ago • Mar 24, 2021
Kelpi • Mar 24, 2021
I find out what she likes and find her limits. Then I like to make her enjoy those limits and push just a little. Nothing is sure a turn on than to have her scream through a gag but give me that look that says "Oh you mother fucker I Love You but I will make you pay". When she tells me she can't take another cum yet when she does and it is the biggest one yet is so satisficing.
girlyGoddess​(switch female)
3 years ago • Mar 24, 2021

New things Master teaches me

I didn’t realize this before but I definitely have a voice kink. I loooooovvveee listening to my Master speak. Also the way his voice is just nice and deep....anyway. I also like visualization. It’s really helped stimulate my creative mind. Really it’s just the general power exchange and control for me.