Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 1, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 1, 2018
Giving this a bump to encourage all of our new members to say hello here icon_smile.gif
Partytimesub
Partytimesub • Jun 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am a 35 year old black male sub living in the NYC area. Just submitted to the personals section if anyone is interested.

Looking forward to being a part of this community!
Naughty​(sub female)
Naughty​(sub female) • Jun 1, 2018
Hey Sexy People!
My Name is Naughty. Gimme a shout!
Ps... I don't live in the real life... lol so if I don't answer right away.. I will.
Smooches! X0X0
SirWX
SirWX • Jun 1, 2018
Hi,

I'm a 19 year old Dutch Dom, I'm relatively new to this and would like to grow as a dom alongside a female sub around the same age.

With kind regards,

Sir
anonkinkstir​(dom male)
anonkinkstir​(dom male) • Jun 1, 2018
Hey

Exploring and experiencing all areas of kink are my main goal.

Im a 34 from Brisbane Australia.

I have been in Swinger relationships, poly, Dom and Hedonist.

So much more to do!
Rhymes with Bomb​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 3, 2018
saying hello again after taking a break ... from other flakes and fakes, so, i am not looking for that ... seriously only ... i do not enjoy fishing and sending out messages to all i may be interested in, so by all means, if i see you then come find me.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 4, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 4, 2018
Welcome to all of our new members! Give us a shout if you have any questions or problems icon_smile.gif
SlothForce1​(dom male)
SlothForce1​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2018
How am I just now finding this?

Anyway, I'm Adam, I've been on The Cage for a little while now and been in the lifestyle on and off for about 4 years. I'm living in the DC area and my main focus is audio domination. I'm always looking for new people of all sorts to talk to, especially submissive females but hey, whatever happens happens. Hope everyone is having a lovely day.
Ghost

Introduction

Ghost • Jun 4, 2018
Hello Everyone I'm a Mixed Dominant guy, I love white females. I would love to get to know you. I hope we get a chance to talk.
Toni Chere
5 years ago • Jun 5, 2018

Introduction

Toni Chere • Jun 5, 2018
I am a 30 year old lady that has curious submission.