Online now
Online now

So... anal.

Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 24, 2021
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Mar 24, 2021
Anal is all about preparation care attention sensitivity relaxation willingness and lots of lube !

It’s not to everyones taste but when done properly it can be amazing as well as producing some incredible O’s
Kelpi
3 years ago • Mar 25, 2021
Kelpi • Mar 25, 2021
There is not much that people have not tried or thought about. Since your asking if it is better to be virgin anywhere my only answer is .... Does it matter to you?. Your giving your self to him not only for his pleasure but yours. If anal is something you have done and enjoyed then great if not then go slow and be careful. Not only does it hurt some in the beginning if either of you rush it it could be very painful. Just think about if you want it and if so then you go for it. Having someone talk you into it is not always a good thing when thay don't know what they are doing and just wants to hit it and go.
CallMeOz​(dom male)
CallMeOz​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2021
Well this particular Dom isn't interested in anal. However, if my subbie were curious and wanted to try i would indulge her.
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2021
As an anal loving Dom, I tend to prefer a sub who has at least played a bit. There’s such a learning curve for an ass to learn to receive for some folks, and I prefer her to be at least somewhat aware of how her ass receives pleasure and penetration. That said, it’s a huge fetish for me to teach someone who’s eager to receive anal fucking.
PERITUS ARCUS​(dom male)
PERITUS ARCUS​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2021
I was never an anal lover at all. I have tried many things that I thought I would love and felt empty when I have delved.
Other things I didnt think would trigger the D or excitement and yet they ended up blowing my mind.
For me, for a sub to surrender anal is as great a gift as her submitting trust to you for the first time. Its very intertwined imho
When I tried anal... as in giving, I started with vaginal penetration and then gently inserting a finger while fucking. Also, I like fingering a lovely vagina and a finger or two would be inserted slowly.
It developed into butt plugs and eventually penetration with with toys and myself.
I always start slow and small and gently progress.
I love glass and metal plugs especially crystal.
But I am always looking to read her body language. I am very happy to progress and push but I also work on the basis its one area where too much enthusiasm can bring an experience that will crash the house of cards.....
I am a great lover of hooks too especially connected to hair.
Temperature play is also an opportunity missed by many but again diligence on the part of the D is essential.
From not liking to loving has been as much fun for me as my partners.
Just start slow and remember, it aint no time trial.
dom daddie​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

dom daddie​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
anal is not for some women. but if you lube up good and take your time you will be ok.
DukeOfPayne​(dom male){Training C}
2 years ago • Jul 10, 2021
My personal experiences of anal have been as a young boy exploring myself to begin 2 fingers better than 1 and discovering what lubes were.
With girlfriend intercourse was more fun with 2 fingers in her after much foreplay etc. Full anal was simply taking the opportunity during a long hot bath after a long sex session and lots of soapy play, she opened beautifully without any complaint.
With submissives even beginners are mostly fully up for butt plugs. In real life I recommend oral play, rimming, lubes and fingering. Then move on to toys, plugs and then full penetration.
Worth noting how the G spot can be stimulated during anal pleasuring. Warning ! Do not cum in her unless she is very into it. And never go from ass to vagina without thorough cleaning.
Be very sure to offer lots and lots of aftercare
Masque​(dom male)
Masque​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2021
Personally, I like to be the first for as many experiences as possible, and I want them to be able to be my first for something too. I want there to be something to point to that I can say "I didn't treat her like anyone else, she was unique and special and I'm the same to her." If that unique experience is anal then I'm happy for that, but if it isn't we can find something else. Current person I'm talking to has never done knife play or worn a collar so we're considering should we move forward that I am her first for those.
Jack of all doms​(dom male)

Ah poor Yorick, I knew him well.....well maybe not THAT well

The thing about anal is it requires a lot of trust on both sides, but especially the sub--i assume we're not talking about pegging here since most subs don't want to peg nor doms want to be pegged because if either did they wouldn't be what they are--but the main thing to remember is, your sub might not like it and you just chalk it up to experience and move on.

I think the mistakes most doms make is they think it has to hurt---it doesn't if you do it right--and the mistake most subs make is they fail to remember or if they do, they fail to utilize their right to stop it anal at any time. It's not an endurance test, if you're uncomfortable just use your safe word and stop it. (I mean, you do have a safe word before you try this right? If not, you should, and be very clear on it.)

You can come back later or, yes, you can actually do this, never do it again0-yes you read that correctly, if you hate it or you can never do it again. Its all really up to you. You can have D/s relationship without or without anything you both don't mutually want and its still a D/s relationship as long as you both like it.

It doesn't matter what anyone else says--including know it alls like me.
lifeofdom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 11, 2021
lifeofdom​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2021
Been trying to contact you little flower.. With no avail..
Saw your profile.. And would like to chat..