Online now
Online now

Online slavery

subforgangs
3 years ago • Feb 22, 2021

Online slavery

subforgangs • Feb 22, 2021
How does this work? You (the slave) receive commands and obeys, and provides proof? What if you fail? Is there punishment? How?
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2021
As I've done online training over always required proof by picts and/ video with the punishment of no communication for a certain amount of time as punishment when needed. As its notbirl theres not much else you can do and requires a lot of time and effort for them to prove you can trust their actions of submision
Kelpi
Kelpi • Feb 22, 2021
I think one of the best punishments I have heard of was when a sub did not do as he was told and later when he got told to do it again he said no. Threw a fit was it added up to. So his Dom told him to get a friend and have them chat with him. The Dom set it up so the sub would be tied to a chair and his lap top turned on. The sub had to watch the Dom not only fuck his other sub (a woman) but fuck her boy friend a switch. Now this would be bad and totally wrong but to add to it the Dom had the friend put an Ice Pack over the subs cock. two hours later the sub was untied and begged to be forgiven. He was told no and let go. The friend e-mail the Dom later about how he was almost raped and beaten because he was part of it. The sub had tried to rip his pants off to get his cock and when he said no was attacked. Police where called no charges filed and everyone went their own way.
    The most loved post in topic
BikerDan​(other male)
2 years ago • May 5, 2021
BikerDan​(other male) • May 5, 2021
It can be hard to find the right slave to use
I am on a search myself for my TPE slave to further develop my sadistic streak.
I won't do online at all - real only.
Dressing​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 5, 2021
Dressing​(dom male) • May 5, 2021
I would say always, always try to get into a master/slave relationship IRL. It's just so much easier on so many levels.
With that said, it works by training discipline in the sub. You have essentially no power or control over him/her when online.
The only thing that would make the sub do as you told them to, would be respect or because you made them self-reflect on their behavior.
That said, if the sub actually requires a punishment, let's say they were disobedient, you're essentially telling a disobedient slave to punish themselves hoping that they won't be... disobedient. It's definitely a tricky situation, and if the slave is not 100% on board and willing to commit to it, it almost never works.

Take Kelpi's response as an example. The sub didn't do as he was told and then said no to the punishment. It escalated and became a nightmare scenario, but you can still learn from how the sub acted.

So in short, it relies an extraordinary amount on trust, discipline and patience of the sub. Something that is not for everyone (also simply because it's nice to actually touch each other).

Or at least that's my take on it icon_smile.gif