Online now
Online now

Die for your woman.

Aquilla​(dom male){ • • •. [}
3 years ago • May 5, 2021
Men are totally fucked, our western tradition is totally fucked, when we fail to recognize the value of women.
Vanilla or whatever. Tomorrow depends on our women.
Decide now before it is too late. One woman is worth a thousand men
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 5, 2021
Although I know His answer, I would hope that He would know that He wouldn’t have to consider dying or killing for me, because I’d be beside Him fighting just as hard.

Oh, oops... I answered in the context of it being a zombie apocalypse icon_biggrin.gif
Is that ok?
Dressing​(dom male)
Dressing​(dom male) • May 5, 2021
Now that simply ain't true, Aquilla. We can discuss the nature of human value, and the value of life itself, but saying that "One woman is worth a thousand men" is way too outlandish. One woman is equal to exactly one man, and vice versa, otherwise it wouldn't be an equal society.
sissyboidoinny
sissyboidoinny • May 5, 2021
I was willing to die for my Country in the Military, but I would have to know the circumstances of the threat to my wife. I am certain my wife would not die for me! She has had 3 black lovers and I lived with that. So, I doubt I would risk my life for her.
Miki
Miki • May 5, 2021
dollMaker wrote:
What an exclusory post, very hetro normative, and troubling.

(Truncated for relevance)

Let me go on a limb and make a wild guess:

Could it possibly be that the O. P. is hetero male?

As far as I have seen, to date, there's nothing wrong with that, nor is his question "not acceptable" in here.

This is an open forum available to a variety of viewpoints, whether they be "of general interest" or directed at a specific demographic within the community.

You seemed to handle it quite well by replying from your point of view, duly assuring that your response is neutral in regards to gender or sexual orientation.

Everyone is welcome to tailor a response for their situation.

What isn't right is post-shaming or lecturing others to write everything as you (RHET) want them to see and word it.

There is nothing "phobic" in his question, so one can reply to it in the context that suits them best, or not.

But editorializing? Shaming? Excluding a demographic to advance the cause of one's own?

Not a slick move for a movement seeking "universal acceptance".
FullCanadian​(switch male){MissB}
Aquilla wrote:
Men are totally fucked, our western tradition is totally fucked

Good riddance to fresh garbage. "Our women" are not a commodity, and are perfectly capable of determining their own fates. Human beings are on the list of things I'd sacrifice my life for. Human life has value. Anything beyond that is a declaration for a toxic value system I'm happy to see perish.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 5, 2021
Miki wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
What an exclusory post, very hetro normative, and troubling.

(Truncated for relevance)

Let me go on a limb and make a wild guess:

Could it possibly be that the O. P. is hetero male?

As far as I have seen, to date, there's nothing wrong with that, nor is his question "not acceptable" in here.

This is an open forum available to a variety of viewpoints, whether they be "of general interest" or directed at a specific demographic within the community.

You seemed to handle it quite well by replying from your point of view, duly assuring that your response is neutral in regards to gender or sexual orientation.

Everyone is welcome to tailor a response for their situation.

What isn't right is post-shaming or lecturing others to write everything as you (RHET) want them to see and word it.

There is nothing "phobic" in his question, so one can reply to it in the context that suits them best, or not.

But editorializing? Shaming? Excluding a demographic to advance the cause of one's own?

Not a slick move for a movement seeking "universal acceptance".

Didn't say it was phobic, I am not representing any movement, post shaming, etc. Where? I simply felt it was excluding a part of the membership by the words used. That whether you like it or not is a valid observation. The op could have said 'Person' , to have got more responses from a wider part of the Cage's membership, but as they have now revealed where they are coming from that would not have flown anyway, re their thinking, who they appear to be.

Re 'troubling' yes the bit about 'would you kill for them. ' As it was posted with no context, I found that troubling.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Bunnie wrote:
Although I know His answer, I would hope that He would know that He wouldn’t have to consider dying or killing for me, because I’d be beside Him fighting just as hard.

Oh, oops... I answered in the context of it being a zombie apocalypse icon_biggrin.gif
Is that ok?

This is where my head went too!!

Perhaps we shouldn't answer the question... no offense, but most of you are going to freeze if ever faced with a situation of hostility or uncertainty. The numbers are hard to deny. We all would like to think we will be the Hero.

Instead you should be asking why. Can we talk about the co-dependency or pure self-loathing it would take to callously throw your life away? It is like the ultimate power trip to say "I would die for you, would you for me?" Manipulation, much. You can't be everything you need to be for someone if you are so self forfeiting that it is an easy choice.

I would be pissed if my man, just threw his life away, in any regard. You want to prove something to me? Prove you know how to fight: your inner demons, your enemies, a car crash. You better fight if you think there is an US. And if you think there is just dying for me... you can go now.
Miki
Miki • May 5, 2021
@dollmaker:

" ....Didn't say it was phobic, I am not representing any movement, post shaming, etc. Where? I simply felt it was excluding a part of the membership by the words used. That whether you like it or not is a valid observation. ....The op could have said 'Person' , to have got more responses from a wider part of the Cage's membership..."

You may not have intended to, but you helped make my point.

That being, once again, it is not for anyone in here to dictate to others how to word their questions or posts unless they are of an abusive or phobic nature, none of which are allowed under the T. O. S. of the site. Those are removed by administration if they are seen or reported. Decisions regarding post content rests with the administration of the site, period.

--------------------------------------------------------

Like it or not, everyone has the right to direct their thread questions to as general or specific an audience as they choose.
L a r s​(dom male)
L a r s​(dom male) • May 5, 2021
Hetero normative is redundant.
Hetero is normative. We are all here because of heterosexual sex.

To answer the original question; yes, and yes if justified.