Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

BBWbutAlsoLittle​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 24, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm a 38 year old, BBW Domme, residing in CT. The site seems pretty nice actually, the people I met in the chatroom were very sweet and helpful. However some of the people i've met through messages were very nice, or just complete fakes, which kind of sucks. Especially when you are looking for someone. It's very hard to weed out the people that just want to "play" for a bit and the people that the people that want something serious, as I do. Some of them will fake it until they see they're not getting what they want and then poof, they vanish. it can be amusing and comical, but also emotionally and mentally exhausting.

Anyway, i've gone on a rant!

Sorry about that.

About me, I'm currently going to school to become a Vet tech, so i will be going to school for 2 years to get an associates degree in Applied Sciences, I have a son, and 2 very cute but naughty corgi mixes. my son and my corgis are my world. in my free time i like to Knit, crochet, spin yarn, watch anime, read manga, do some gaming, i'm an avid orchid lover (don't put ice orchids damnit), and i'm mostly and indoorsy person, i'm a homebody. Enjoy listening to music, lately i've been listening to a lot of Lofi. So that's the basics. If you want to know more, please read my profile.
individsenior​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 25, 2021

Seeking to meet others with same interests

individsenior​(sub female) • May 25, 2021
Greetings, all,
I am a senior submissive, single, seeking compatible friend into all kinds of kinks and enjoys playing.
I would describe my body as curvy. I am 5" 2" 170 lbs, 42D breasts. I am into any age who likes to play, is open to negotiation limits and safe words.
I am reserved, shy initially until I feel you are honest and open.
HELLO to all.
pisspiggy​(masochist female)
2 years ago • May 25, 2021
Hi everyone!!! I'm Miffy.

Service sub, pet and masochist, looking for my forever Daddy or Mommy (not a little, just prefer those honorifics.

I'm very serious about my submission and will only give it to someone who deserves it. I'm ideally looking for a Dom who is UK based, and although I live in Ireland, I would be willing to relocate for the right person.

Vanilla me loves cats, red wine, Squishmallows, reading and collecting crystals and records. Come say hi 😊
dostyidom
2 years ago • May 26, 2021
dostyidom • May 26, 2021
Hi I am a Dom from Oregon joining different communities to see if I can find a Sub/Slave that I click with. Hope to hear from anyone and it is good to meet you all.
rebeltoya​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 26, 2021
rebeltoya​(sub female) • May 26, 2021
hi everyone, I am rebeltoya or toya for short. new to the BDSM world. Caribbean island girl here.

just happy to be here.

respectfully,
rebeltoya
SubTamara​(sub trans woman){submissive}
2 years ago • May 27, 2021

Re: Hello my name is Tamara or Tammy for short

SubTamara I was once a Boy , Until I met my master 10 yrs ago who introduced me to BDSM and trained me as a Submissive Girl , I live with my Master as his Submissive Girlfriend . I'm required to look after my master the same as any other sub girl by looking after our home and his sexual needs , or if we have company
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • May 28, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • May 28, 2021
Thanks for the intro Sub Tamara! Welcome to THE CAGE ☺️