Online now
Online now

My boss wants to spank me, I think?

switch101​(switch male)
2 years ago • May 22, 2021

My boss wants to spank me, I think?

switch101​(switch male) • May 22, 2021
I work at a small book store in my area where the owner is a wealthy 35 y/o Dutch woman who opened a bookstore in Egypt just for fun, most of the months we barely break even or realise small profit/lossI am Egyptian, 21 y/o and I'm her only employee, from the first day I was attracted to her but didn't act on it for obvious reasons, in the last month she started changing her behaviour with me, mainly she started talking about punishing me when I'm do something wrong.At the first time I sold a book for less than its price so she got angry and said that I should be punished for that and I started apologising and begging her not to take money out of my salary, at that moment she said " I don't believe I'll do that just take care next time so I don't have to get you on my knees" so English is not my native language nor hers so I assumed this was just an expression for punishment.After that by two days I did a small mistake and she angrily gave me a spank while standing and telling me that next time this will be more severe, the next time she slapped me and my reaction was thanking her for it and she said "I didn't know this would be your reaction, you're a good boy get back to work"And the last one was yesterday when I got 10 spanks with a ruler, I really want to know if this means she's attracted to me or even want a dom/sub situation which I am greatly open to, So if any of you guys have any opinions please tell me.I am doing a big mistake tomorrow on purpose.
Miki
2 years ago • May 22, 2021
Miki • May 22, 2021
Got another job lined up in case this scenario goes south?

Honestly, it may indeed be fun for you, but you need to look down the road, as it were.

If a coworker in a larger setting (where you don't have to spend the whole workday in the same room) wants to play, sure. I did that a lot when I was active. But a boss/owner of a small business? I dunno...

Sure it can work. Anything can if both are of a mind to work it, but overall, I'd have to say it isn't a swell idea.

If either or both decide the fun and games are over, you might be able to return to the previous boss/worker dynamic, but take into account if it ends less than amicably, well, one of you will need to move on, and she's the boss so that leaves....
dollMaker​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 23, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 23, 2021
My advice is its an abuse of power, not appropriate for an employer, employee situation, and in reality so far your boss has actually abused, assaulted you. In most places in the world criminal offences have been committed.

My advice is frankly this should not have happened, its wrong, and regardless of any cool fantasy aspects this is a real world situation and this sort of thing should simply never have happened. The work place is not the place for this.
    The most loved post in topic
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Jun 3, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 3, 2021
Find it out on yourself. Nobody here could give you the answer, only what they think and this depends on their experience not yours.
What you both have to do is to talk. Consent is king... ask yourself what YOU want, write it down and talk.
acquiesced​(sub male)
acquiesced​(sub male) • Jun 3, 2021
I started to read some of the authors other posts. This is just a fantasy, not a real experience. Just my humble opinion. Sorry. I used to be an auditor, and have developed spidey sense for such things.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 3, 2021
One fantasy more or less doesn’t matter in this forum, lol ... and it is a sweet innocent one