Online now
Online now

women only to answer

arcana
2 years ago • Aug 13, 2021
arcana • Aug 13, 2021
The first 24 hours I got a lot, but things tapered off quickly, which I am fine with. I think the fact that I'm in a vanilla relationship IRL keeps a lot of individuals away, too.

I'm more likely to respond back if 1.) there's some substance to your message beyond "Hi, what's up?", and 2.) at least part of your profile is filled out. It just feels like I'm reaching out into the void otherwise. We don't have any of the cues online that we may have IRL, such as tone of voice, appearance, being in a common location, etc., so a simple "Hey", for me, is not really enough to get a good read on the vibe you are trying to send out. if that makes sense.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
2 years ago • Aug 14, 2021
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Aug 14, 2021
I receive anywhere from 10-15 emails a day from different Dominants and submissives. I get lots of pics with some, mostly the instas from both sides of the slash. It doesn’t really impact the response or lack of response from me. I respond based on the entirety of the email. If you send me some cheesy or desperate one line come on and it’s pretty obvious you haven’t read my profile, you will not get a response back from me. Delete has become a favorite button.

Now if you take the time to really put forth an email with substance and thought, not driving directly into the sexual aspect of the lifestyle, then you may get a response back. For me it is all about connection and intelligence. I need someone who will challenge my mind, open it to new avenues and guide it through it all. Can’t do that when all you say is “hey you like to be spanked little girl?” Yeah no.
LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
I just joined about a month or two ago and I honestly haven't gotten a whole bunch of messages. I know that I started off without any pictures of myself for the fact that I am a very insecure person so I don't like putting pictures of myself on anywhere, but I don't think that it changed the amount of messages I received. I also am a young mother, so I'm not very active on the site as I do have to take care of a small child! I still don't get messaged everyday which is completely fine with me because I did put that I'm not looking and that I am collared by my Daddy. As for reply times, I try to reply to the people that do message me pretty quickly, but again life gets in the way as I am a full time mother and I can't always be on here all the time. I guess it just depends on the profile the person is looking at and if they want to message the person. I do love this site though! Very open and understanding. I've never felt so accepted before until I came onto this site! icon_smile.gif
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Aug 14, 2021
Here are no bots and about fakes... I wrote that so often... What is "fake" or "insta" between your little ears could be heaven for another person. So, please always think twice before you say something like this and give others the stupid idea every second one is not real. Everyone who contacted me was a person, might be not what I was looking for but they were real. I'm not premium anymore for a while now and new people without a premium account can't contact me and I can't write them. Nice idea to get more paid accounts by the way. Before that, I blocked newbies for a while, but today I enjoy good written emails and made friends I still have. On top I don't have to block people, I just tell them in a friendly way that I'm not the one they are looking for and that they are not what I need. Not one of them reacted stupid.

Strange post... Mind telling me if it helped you and what for?
breckgirl​(sub female)
breckgirl​(sub female) • Aug 14, 2021
Anonymity is the best policy. The less you put out there the better. I get zero messages and I’m good with that.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Aug 14, 2021
Hmm…

For the short duration I’ve been on the cage, weekly I’d assume I get 5 messages. Most of them are dominants looking for a sincere connection. The other 2% are people responding to my topics or comments I made on a forum. Or friends I’ve made while being here on the Cage. :3
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
I have things pretty well locked down on my part. People have to be truly dedicated to jump the hoops to get a message to me and I prefer it that way. I'd say I get one message every month or two, maybe. Stating clearly that I'm only interested in RL is also a deterrent for a lot of people. I've met some great people here regardless of these things and made a few solid friends and really that's all that matters. I change my pics fairly frequently too and while I do get the occasional gross/derogatory comment they are easily blocked and disregarded.
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2021
Q. How many messages do you ladies get?
A. I get an average of 7 weekly not including conversations.

Q. How many do you think are from bots or fakes?
A. I don't really think about it.

Q. What is one thing you want us men to know about either response times, messages or anything else related?
A. I actually am just confused about a few things.

Once in a while, I will get a message that has no friendly gesture or intent of conversation. Like someone knocking on my door then going and sitting in their car. . . ( is she going to answer or not?) If you want a positive response show a bit of cordiality?

Check this out...
Example: ?
Yep, they just send a question mark! I didn't reply so they sent this: ...
LOL - I just don't get it. ( shakin' my head)

I have written in my profile TwIcE that I am looking for friends only. Yet continue to get inquiries that are not of the friend nature. I am a super busy single mom and don't have time to waste with shenanigans. I would ask that messengers be respectful with at least common etiquette BUT I think it is better to just be yourself. That way I can quickly assess. icon_smile.gif

It might be helpful to know that if you see I am online that I still might not answer a message right away. I come here to write ( in the zone) and am on managed time with a shared computer. It may take a week or more to get to some messages. I just have priorities. My main reason for creating an account is to find friends I can openly talk to about this lifestyle. I don't use this site for dating at ALL. Nope.

If I "loved your profile" it is because there is something there I appreciate, something resonates with me but it is not a wink. ;D

All things said -
I adore a good conversation and friendly banter!
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
Miki • Aug 16, 2021
Exxxxxactly! Friendly banter.

--------------------

To expand on posts that followed mine...

I don't expect a long intro nor do I give a hoot about deep profiles..

Some people are more comfortable spilling on a profile than others.. And my profile is deliberately thin to discourage Instas and evennice guys looking for a relationship..

Cuz I don't do those. I lack the ability to show or return feelings due to my depression meds and the culture I grew up in.