Online now
Online now

How often do you guys text your dom ?

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 20, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 20, 2021
Gaiawolf wrote:
I don't think unless we are sleeping we are not texting all day and 1/2 the night. We spend every second of every day that's available talking, sharing music, watching shows together. But we both walked in knowing the other doesn't like to go more then an hour tops without hearing from the other and that's usually due to work.

That sounds soooo nice. I miss having that with someone.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Nov 21, 2021
i don't really like texting. It's okay for a quick touching of bases, but not a great communication tool in my opinion.

Face to face is so different from meeting someone online, everything seems dependent on the written word (or talking by phone, but the question is about texting, not speaking, so that's where i am going with this).

When it comes to writing, i seem to have books in me when it comes to a potential intimate and i am guilty of overwhelming guys. If a Top/Dom excites me, i can be like a tsunami when it comes to writing and i suspect i have scared more than a few guys away with that. i can spend hours writing a missive, and i don't spend a lot of time in the shallow end. And, i have an annoying tendency to keep writing more emails before a Guy has even had a chance to respond to the first.

i suspect i come off as desperate to some. i'm not, i'm just excited and i don't contain my excitement very well. The more i like a person, the worse it is [rolls eyes at self].

i think the "how often" should be discussed and negotiated. i know that sounds clinical, but i think setting parameters up front is a good way of learning what the other needs/wants. like others, i don't think their is a one size fits all standard, that it varies among dynamics. Of course, that requires that both know what they need and are able to articulate that and try to find a meeting point.
tsi​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 22, 2021

How about you work? School ? Family ? Responsibility…

tsi​(sub female) • Nov 22, 2021
Gaiawolf wrote:
I don't think unless we are sleeping we are not texting all day and 1/2 the night. We spend every second of every day that's available talking, sharing music, watching shows together. But we both walked in knowing the other doesn't like to go more then an hour tops without hearing from the other and that's usually due to work.
Morgein
2 years ago • Nov 22, 2021

Re: How about you work? School ? Family ? Responsibility…

Morgein • Nov 22, 2021
tsi wrote:
How about your work? School? Family? Responsibility......
Gaiawolf wrote:

I'm not Gaiawolf and I'm not in quite as frequent contact with my M, but we are in constant contact their the day, and personally, I haven't found that messaging prevents me from attending to any of the things you mentioned. Perhaps I'm not understanding your question.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
2 years ago • Nov 23, 2021

Re: How about you work? School ? Family ? Responsibility…

tsi wrote:
Gaiawolf wrote:

I am a driver so I can stop whenever I want to message. Not in school, family is all out of the house..

I'm not saying I ignore life to just sit and message, I'm saying if he messages I respond and vice versa. And it happens to be all day everyday whenever we can.