Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

glasshouse
2 years ago • Nov 19, 2021

Intro!

glasshouse • Nov 19, 2021
Hiyeee. You all can call me Elle. Started out here as brattybambi, and am now glasshouse.. until I can change my username (didn’t realize it’s once every 30 days) and am still trying to figure out my identity here so stay tuned..

On a normal day I bring some big brat energy, but I’m going thru som3 stuff - Bear with me and my mopey blogs for now.. lol. Just updated my profile so check it out and drop me a line if you’d like to chat. I’m kind of figuring things out as I go here… I’m silly, and have a smart mouth, and sometimes doesn’t read right they text. Oh also just upgraded to premium, I’m not quite sure what that means yet but here I am 🥳
StrapOn
2 years ago • Nov 20, 2021
StrapOn • Nov 20, 2021
Hello everyone as the username implies I am Submissive Scott. I have been a submissive to my wife for close to 20 years now and I love the being totally submissive to her. She is a wonderful wife and treats me the way I should be treated . She is loving, but also firm with me. This started way back in my mid 30's when I was diagnosed with a very rare migraine disorder which left me disabled and unable to work and also drive. This also left be to have to pretty much rely on my wife for many things. So that is pretty much what got this all rolling. Even before that though I was always the follower and my wife was the leader/take charge in the marriage and relationship. It is just in our personalities. Now we really get into it and it really spices up our marriage not only in the aspects of the bedroom, but also out in public from time to time with some humiliation.

I enjoy a good strap on from my wife, a forced dildo blow job, face sittings, eating out her ass, vibrating butt plugs with her in control of the remote(those are fantastic out in public), whips, hand and ankle cuffs, being walked with a leash and even more.
napoliccourt
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021
napoliccourt • Nov 26, 2021
I am new to this, very. I will need a ton of help learning lingo, etc etc. If there are any female subs contact me, I'd love to have a mentor. ❤
MascSlaveBTR
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021

At the Signpost Up Ahead, Your Next Stop, "My God! Wher

MascSlaveBTR • Nov 26, 2021
Half these people haven't posted a profile or the their town or the city closest to them---I don't want to think for anyone but wouldn't that be helpful when reaching out to find someone to explore your unfulfilled sexual fantasies and fetishes with you? The Dom, sub, small person in diapers smoking a cigar and humming a Liza show tune, almost-person-of-your-dreams might actually be reading your post from the same apartment building you're living in right now. On the other hand---he might already be in your apartment hiding somewhere and you don't know it.....YET. (I'd check under the bed if I were you and then come back here and finish your profile. He doesn't like people who don't finish their profiles, you know, the man under the bed.)

And no, you are not paranoid if you truly believe there that there is a monster under your bed humming, “It’s Liza With a ‘Z’ “, for a theatrical audition he'll be going to after he puts your body through the Dispose-All and tries on all your panties. (It's all the Republicans fault.)
UnleashedChaos​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 27, 2021
Hi!
New to this site but not new to the Lifestyle. i'm a submissive masochist and have been for over 10 years now. Currently single/uncollared. Drawn to the Old School/Old Guard ways.
Found this site when i ended up down a rabbit hole icon_smile.gif Not necessarily here to find anything but do enjoy talking to those with a similar mindset so will be happy to just converse!
~chaos
bratty lil thing​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 30, 2021
Hii guys

Been on the kinkster scene for a few years now. I’m a bratty submissive with a clingy personality. I want all your attention but I’ve got a smart mouth so watch out 👅 young thang in her 20’s, physically fit and I’ve got those legs for dayyyys baby. Craving something or someone nasty and hot and fun and wild, thought I’d stick around for a while and see how thing go icon_smile.gif

P.S I don’t share. So hopefully there so possessive hotties on here
Subraunchpig​(sub gender queer){Yes}
2 years ago • Nov 30, 2021
I am a gay sub male who once had a very hard but caring Master who took time training me for my role as total slave. I adored him: unfortunately he passed away awhile back. I am seeking a Dom Male who will bring me up to speed and realize that at my age dropping everything ( including family obligations) and instantly become his slave and property is not immediately possible. This sub would very much appreciate being used and abused and increase training for bondage and pain, but know that it still has things to get done. As a sub bottom I like the position and giving service and submitting to a Doms desires and whims . Thank you Sir
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Dec 1, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 1, 2021
We've had lots of new people join us over the last few days! Whether you're brand new to THE CAGE or been here awhile and just not gotten around to it, please do say hello icon_smile.gif
Serpentine{Slave}
2 years ago • Dec 1, 2021
Serpentine{Slave} • Dec 1, 2021
Looking for a TPE live-in lifestyle. I want to submit fully, mentally and physically to a complete stranger. She shall do what she wishes with my mind and body. Leave all my belongings meeting somewhere random to be abducted by my mistress. Brought somewhere unknown and chained, caged and collared in a dark basement. Let out to please my queen however she desires. But not know whether my goddess will grant freedoms of her choosing. I want to be made to feel like a used sex slave and not know of when/if my goddess will grant my release... fear provoked by the unknown.

My fantasy is to give total exchange of power to a complete stranger shackled and caged only to be granted freedom if it is earned.