Online now
Online now

My bad

tbabyy
2 years ago • Dec 12, 2021

My bad

tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
Hi again. So I'm actually 100% new to all of this, so thank you all for making me feel so welcome..NOT!
No, I didn't give a whole lot of context, and thanks to another user pointing out kindly, I might not have used the correct wording. That's my bad. But again new to this.
I was looking for playful advice. In no way was I trying to find out how to manipulate him into something he's not, he's 100% the boss.
I also wasn't trying to get male doms in my inbox. Thank you all who made their own assumptions of me.
But I'll also just ask my dom any questions that I have in the future.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2021
I feel bad that you didn't feel welcome by some. But please understand that they don't speak for everyone. I have been attacked by several people on this platform. But I'm still here because I KNOW they don't represent the masses.

If you have questions always feel free to ask. Most people are understanding. At least that's what I choose to believe.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
What he said....

Plus....

It is not your fault that some did not ask for clarification to your question and just jumped into conclusions with their judgmental opinions.

Keep learning and keep asking questions. Those who ask are never lost.

Stay strong,

FB
Miki
Miki • Dec 12, 2021
... what they all said. There is no book of "Official Bylaws and Definitions of Kink" nor is there a duly elected or appointed arbiter of said nonexistent book.

(or maybe it's an elaborately handwritten and properly aged and tattered scroll somewhere I didn't know about)

Nahh, no matter. Keep on doing what you need to do in order to learn more.
    The most loved post in topic
tbabyy
tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
Thank you guys! I appreciate it!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Ditto the preceding responses, and....

Explorig a new part of yourself can be exciting, scary and vulnerable, eh? Unfortunately, the online world is not always (read: "never") a safe or civil place. Hang out long enough and you will find the BDSM community attracts its fair share of unsavories.

It sucks, and ought not to be so, but if you are going to survive and thrive, you'll need to have some mechanisms that work for you to avoid being continually hurt. For me, parspective helps. It doesn't always save me from hurt feelings, but it helps me recover faster and avoid permanent harm.

my perspective is i genereally know any online community is not a black or white space, and not always safe. i have found this place consistently has a core group of safe and wonderful people, but there are also 'strangers' that will always wander into our town. Once you've been here for awhile, you'll get to know the safe people, and you'll also know when to guard and say: "you're not from around here, are you," as well as get to know who the 'village idiots' are.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2021
How about that. I don't feel bad at all.

You are an adult. New to this or not. One would think you could ask a thorough question. And I do think you asked the very question you meant to ask just didn't get the answer you wanted.

However, on the subject of manipulation, I don't think you need any help. I mean you sure did get a bunch of people to feel bad wITH you right? LOL

How is one new and knows very little about what it is that we do AND have a Dom? Interesting.

Don't worry I won't be making you feel unwelcomed again. I think I have the jist of your intentions.

Good luck to you.