Online now
Online now

Chastity cages

chastity slave​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jan 14, 2022

Chastity cages

chastity slave​(sub male) • Jan 14, 2022
I wanted to talk about chastity cages and their use in FLR.
No sub can be trained without keeping him in chastity the longer the time spent the better the results.
But finding a suitable cage for long term use is difficult I myself have owned around 30 but only found two that I can wear more than a few days without pain and sleeping in one is even more difficult but not impossible.
Also femidom's should know that everyman can pull his dick out of any device yes it will still be held by the balls but the cock will be free to play with by the sub when goddess is not around.
the only way to stop this is to ensure your male gets a prince albert piecing that way the cage can be secured through the piercing so no possibility of your sub cheating with his confinement time.
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Jan 15, 2022
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 15, 2022
Please don't infer others from your experiences with the idea that a male submissive can't be trained without a cage. It is ok to be a fan and I see you are, but I don't need that and never have.

Anyway, why not writing a blog about it for those who are interested. I guess a PA is a common thing for those who enjoy it.
    The most loved post in topic
asubmissivetoy​(sub gender fluid)

Re: Chastity cages

I would like to address this as a pan switch that enjoys chastity play from both side of the slash, and in pretty much every fashion. Also, as someone who has a significant amount of experience in being put in male chastity, both for short periods and long, and as someone who enjoys both immensely. Also going to note that I wanted to respond to this with the sole focus of "male sub in chastity", but a lot of the below applies to anyone being put in chastity. Obviously, there are some responses geared more towards someone with a penis being held in chastity, but those should be obvious. As always, chastity play can hold various risks, and someone who is looking to play long term with this kink should do their best to make themselves aware of those potential issues.

chastity slave wrote:
No sub can be trained without keeping him in chastity the longer the time spent the better the results.

I don't totally agree with this. If it's a healthy D/s relationship, then the use of chastity should be to heighten some feelings that are already established. It should be more than possible to go long periods without the sub playing with themselves assuming 1.) They are an actual submissive, and want to give up that control, and 2.) There are established, maintainable rules for what the sub should and should not be doing. Chastity shouldn't be needed to enforce these rules, and if it is, then something else could likely benefit from a little time and focus in the relationship.

chastity slave wrote:
But finding a suitable cage for long term use is difficult I myself have owned around 30 but only found two that I can wear more than a few days without pain and sleeping in one is even more difficult but not impossible.

Finding a good chastity cage can be very difficult. I've been pretty successful in finding cheaper knock off cages (be cautious here, and go based on reviews, and make sure you inspect the cage carefully before trying it on. I would also avoid trying too many metal ones this way and the material is very important, as is the finish of the device). Each one I've tried has led me further in the right direction towards a correct fit. This can include the shape and size of the ring, shape, width and length of the tube, material that the device is made out of, and even how it locks. I have a couple cages that are very comfortable for long time wear (both of which are not metal, but 3D printed. One offers more ventilation/breath ability then the other), but all of them are uncomfortable to sleep in. This is mostly to do with nighttime erections, and can be exacerbated by being excited throughout the day. There are some things that can help this. Applying and re-applying a bit of lubricant around the ring so it is allowed to move against the skin, as well as trying to relieve yourself before bed, and not trying to wait out needing to pee throughout the night, or in the morning.

chastity slave wrote:
Also femidom's should know that everyman can pull his dick out of any device yes it will still be held by the balls but the cock will be free to play with by the sub when goddess is not around.

Any dominant worth their title is aware of this, and any submissive who isn't attempting to earn a punishment on purpose for disobeying shouldn't be seeing this as anything except a fact, and not spending any more time on it than that.

chastity slave wrote:
the only way to stop this is to ensure your male gets a prince albert piecing that way the cage can be secured through the piercing so no possibility of your sub cheating with his confinement time.

That is one way to stop a sub from pulling out of their cage. The other would be to communicate and make sure the sub knows why they're in chastity and why they must stay there. If the sub is giving up that control to the dominant, then that should be enough reason to not break that trust. Everything in healthy BDSM/kink is based around trust, and when that's broken, especially on purpose, than one side of that D/s dynamic isn't living up to what they agreed on.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i own 8 cages, metal and plastic. i've worn each maybe once. As expressed in other posts in The Cage, my 'total bottom' wiring is such that i get nothing from using 'toys' on myself, including cages. Though, to me, "toy" is a misnomer. None of this is 'play' for me, i consider all kinks as deep potential connecting places, attributes, that make up me and a partner. i see our kinks as deeply personal and precious.

That said, i cannot separate a chastity cage device from my partner. He is the majority of the cage, the device is an expression of HIs desire and need for me, bonded to my desire and need for Him (i'm a bit of a romantic lol).

Personally? i'm most 'caged' by a micro. It has the deepest emotional link to my psychology because it internalizes what i have vs caging it. i think of myself as a guy whose testicles and penis didn't 'drop' during development, so i am somewhere between male/female sexually. i feel most connected to a Man who doesn't see me as having a "cock & balls" like He does, and a micro can give physical and visual impact to that disposition the we both hold from opposite sides of the slash.

The cage, for me, is an accessory for our desire/need, but the true chastity is the energy we both have behind it.

Re a PA to lock in? i think that's a clever idea, though i don't know of a locking PA? I.e, if the PA can be removed, then it sort of negates it as a locking device? i would not ever want a PA because i relate to it as a Top accessory, not as a bottom. Just me, i know, this stuff is all subject to personal wiring, eh? To me, a PA screams ALPHA, and i love when a Man penetrates me while wearing one. Hell yes.

i cannot imagine being able to escape a micro, given its internalizing properties, but then, i have never tried. i don't want to escape, i want the energy and bond expressed by the act and the Top who wants me to wear it.

i think a urethral tube or spike would be effective for preventing escape, but that either is really impractical for serious long term use, given the risk of UTI.
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Jan 15, 2022
To tell Dom/mes or anyone who will read that chastity is the only way to train a sub is a complete and utter lie. Sounds like more of an opinion. Maybe it is something you need because you can't keep your hands off your penis. But not everyone does. I have had subs not in chastity and wouldn't dare rub one out with my okay. As most subs would not do anything to disappoint their Dom/me.
So maybe instead of telling us your opinion as fact,. you should be concentrating more on your behaviours and why you feel you need to slip out of your cage (and if it is proper fitting , meaning no room to go anywhere) when your Domme says not to.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 16, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 16, 2022
Ms MaryJane wrote:
Most subs would not do anything to disappoint their Dom/me.
So maybe instead of telling us your opinion as fact,. you should be concentrating more on your behaviours and why you feel you need to slip out of your cage (and if it is proper fitting , meaning no room to go anywhere) when your Domme says not to.

It does smack of a kind of bratty defiance but then again some people are seriously into that dynamic and have found partners who appreciate it and even encourage it. 🤷
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Jan 16, 2022
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 16, 2022
I think this would have been a brilliant blog. But anyway for those who like that kink... here you find handmade stuff also for the PA.

http://www.rigidchastity.com/

As I said, I never needed it. For me it is punishment ... Long-term chastity might give you a high, but it also can give you the extreme down when you had your release. Devices are only one part, knowing a bit about your chemical processes might be another.

Please tell others what you use and how you find it. Quality is everything or you pay more than twice. Don't get yourself cheap stuff...
chastity slave​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jan 17, 2022
chastity slave​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2022
Hi everyone.
I would like to apologise for saying the only way to train sub is with the use of chastity.
Of cause there are many ways this was just my opinion which was given to me by my ex goddess. It was she who insisted that I wear one after doing research on the subject.
I remember the first time I put one on I felt different some how more submissive. For me it is an almost overwhelming feeling to not be able to get an erection or even touch my penis. It gives me a feeling of belonging brings me closer to my key holder.
As for the PA aspect again it was my Dom that insisted I got one. One night I was in the shower caged, my body was all soaped up and she pulled my dick out of the back of the cage! She was very angry and said there had to be away to make chastity real not just a game.
After more research she said the best way to do this was get a PA after around 3 months when the Pa is healed the hole can then be used to attach the penis to a designed for this purpose chastity cage.
I am now single again but I miss the feeling of my penis being the property of my goddess.
This is the link to the article she read its called the Wives View http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/nt080109.htm

And here is a link to a fun and informative site that deals with all sorts of femdom/sub stuff, pegging, prostate milking, canning, feminisation, pussy worship etc and it all centres around male chastity. hope you all enjoy, its a sexy read at least it was for me. https://flrjoy.com/Home.html
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Jan 17, 2022
WytchyWoman wrote:
Ms MaryJane wrote:
Most subs would not do anything to disappoint their Dom/me.

It does smack of a kind of bratty defiance but then again some people are seriously into that dynamic and have found partners who appreciate it and even encourage it. 🤷

Yes, that is exactly what popped into my mind was bratty behaviour. I am not one for brats or those looking to be punished for not respecting what I ask of them.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 17, 2022
Ms MaryJane wrote:
Yes, that is exactly what popped into my mind was bratty behaviour. I am not one for brats or those looking to be punished for not respecting what I ask of them.

It does seem to be all the rage these days in kink circles though. Even worn as a badge of pride.