Online now
Online now

Getting used to drinking piss

Zelia
2 years ago • Feb 28, 2022
Zelia • Feb 28, 2022
Master Fyre wrote:
JustAlice wrote:
Wasn’t clear. I didn’t open the link so it looked like opinion followed by a link. Anyway, it’s a bit of shaming within the article but if they’re not into kink at all it’s to be expected.

Maybe, read before you fire off accusations.

The article does not present to shame nor affirm. It merely points out the science behind the physiological safety of consuming urine.

From a clinical standpoint, it's safe to consume on a limited basis without recycling, it's just not recommended outside a survival scenario due to the potential build-up of toxins from recycling.

There's plenty of anecdotal evidence of people surviving for several days recycling their own urine, and there's plenty who enjoy the kink and suffered no serious ill effects from it.

Meh don’t always have time to open links and sometimes I choose not to because of what whatever else I’m doing at the time.

I’d still say there’s nothing clinical about the term ‘pretty gross’ but thanks for your input.
Zelia
Zelia • Feb 28, 2022
DomInVA wrote:
JustAlice wrote:
I used to drink piss every day with zero issues. Didn’t love it. Didn’t hate it but had no negative effect on my health whatsoever.
Water is your friend.

What was the ratio of urine intake to all other fluid intake?

I train and run a lot so my water intake is high, therefore the ratio was also high on the side of water. If you’re also drinking piss from someone who drinks a lot of water then the piss is practically clear and tasteless.
lifedomhere​(dom male)

Dam!

lifedomhere​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2022
For me, your wording touches on a psychological kink. Which is my #1 link. This goes deeper than just whips, chains, and rope. This crosses the border of science. It encroaches upon the soul… the spirit even.

From a neurological perspective, I find it interesting how the human brain reacts when the body swallows another person’s urine. Dam! You struck a nerve with me!

A lot of folks don’t see it that deeply. I do. Which is why I rather wait for that right sub than just grab anything off the shelf. If a sub it not going that deep that I don’t want it.

Very well written… exceptionally written. Scientifically erotic!

I think I will guzzle some water and admire my urine.

AidenS wrote:
For me being”made” to drink a mans piss is like him totally owning and degrading you

A dog marks it’s ter with piss

Piss is a mans waste product

You only need to get a whiff of a men’s public toilet that hasn’t been cleaned for a week to understand the stink attached to man piss

But to be ordered to drink it and submit and obey .. that means he’s owned you . And that piss goes into your stomach and gets passed into your bloodstream taking his smell with it then visits every cell in your body.. even your brain.. tainting you with that mans scent and properly signature

So that if he had a dog.. two days later that dog could detect his scent on you and know you were his bitch

And that’s after your blood has picked up and carried most of the fluid and minerals and toxins back away from your body and filtered it all through your own kidneys and and bladder and out in your own piss

So in a sense a guy makes you drink his piss he owns you for life

Just a thought!
Gomezadams​(masochist male)
I view drinking pee from the mindset of I am less than her. If she allows me to drink her pee, I consider it an honor and I will always accept it enthusiastically, swallowing every drop I can. Once I am in that headspace I don't much taste it...good or bad. I could go on and on about how much I love it, but let's just say that drinking urine is one of my main kinks.
I will drink any woman's pee, anytime, anywhere because of how it makes me feel. Feeling less than her, feeling used by her, being made to feel inferior to her sends me deep into my happy place. I know this is not for everyone, but for me it's amazing.
newyearnewchallenge
newyearnewchallenge • Feb 28, 2022
The water suggestion was good, maybe try orange juice aswell
tallslenderguy​(other male)
AidenS wrote:
For me being”made” to drink a mans piss is like him totally owning and degrading you

A dog marks it’s ter with piss

Piss is a mans waste product

You only need to get a whiff of a men’s public toilet that hasn’t been cleaned for a week to understand the stink attached to man piss

But to be ordered to drink it and submit and obey .. that means he’s owned you . And that piss goes into your stomach and gets passed into your bloodstream taking his smell with it then visits every cell in your body.. even your brain.. tainting you with that mans scent and properly signature

So that if he had a dog.. two days later that dog could detect his scent on you and know you were his bitch

And that’s after your blood has picked up and carried most of the fluid and minerals and toxins back away from your body and filtered it all through your own kidneys and and bladder and out in your own piss

So in a sense a guy makes you drink his piss he owns you for life

Just a thought!

So loved this. To me, it is not an attraction to piss, but to the Man it comes from and the meaning behind the act. You put it so well, particularly loved the notion that even His dog would smell His piss in my cells and identify me as His bitch. sigh
Miki
Miki • Feb 28, 2022
So many good posts and points of view here, well except maybe the one where one line of a previous post was singled out as "kink shaming"-- While that does happen, let's not get too far and deep into the "shaming" whine train that some jump on every one line or part of a given opinion they don't like and they shriek, "shaming!"

That's such a pedestrian thing these days, anywhere from kinky sex and relationships all the way to one's thoughts and opinions on their day-to-day, and every fucking thing in between. To coin a phrase, "Are you a man or a mouse?"

Aside from that -- @ tallslenderguy.. Yours were the best posts I saw, among many excellent ones.

For me, it's part of my "maso-girl" thing. I used the word "humiliation" but I'm never actually humiliated, rather, I get off on being watched as such things as watersports, floggings and what-have-you -- are done to me--- the mindset of the "audience" and / or participants waiting in line to have some time with me.

That's just how I think and that's what intensifies my eventual orgasms, and that, in a nut-sack, guys and dolls, is the essence of my being a sexual masochist.
Zelia
Zelia • Feb 28, 2022
Miki wrote:
So many good posts and points of view here, well except maybe the one where one line of a previous post was singled out as "kink shaming"-- While that does happen, let's not get too far and deep into the "shaming" whine train that some jump on every one line or part of a given opinion they don't like and they shriek, "shaming!"

That's such a pedestrian thing these days, anywhere from kinky sex and relationships all the way to one's thoughts and opinions on their day-to-day, and every fucking thing in between. To coin a phrase, "Are you a man or a mouse?"

Aside from that -- @ tallslenderguy.. Yours were the best posts I saw, among many excellent ones.

For me, it's part of my "maso-girl" thing. I used the word "humiliation" but I'm never actually humiliated, rather, I get off on being watched as such things as watersports, floggings and what-have-you -- are done to me--- the mindset of the "audience" and / or participants waiting in line to have some time with me.

That's just how I think and that's what intensifies my eventual orgasms, and that, in a nut-sack, guys and dolls, is the essence of my being a sexual masochist.

Oh my. I do apologise for offending you. You’re right. It’s so very pedestrian.
DomInVA
DomInVA • Feb 28, 2022
JustAlice wrote:
DomInVA wrote:
JustAlice wrote:
I used to drink piss every day with zero issues. Didn’t love it. Didn’t hate it but had no negative effect on my health whatsoever.
Water is your friend.

I train and run a lot so my water intake is high, therefore the ratio was also high on the side of water. If you’re also drinking piss from someone who drinks a lot of water then the piss is practically clear and tasteless.

Concentration of toxins was going to be my next point. Good job and thank you for beating me to the punch.
Zelia
Zelia • Feb 28, 2022
DomInVA wrote:
JustAlice wrote:
DomInVA wrote:
JustAlice wrote:
Water is your friend.

Concentration of toxins was going to be my next point. Good job and thank you for beating me to the punch.

It’s a really effective way of ensuring a sub drinks enough water, and making her acutely aware of the times when she doesn’t.