Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Mar 6, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 6, 2022
Welcome Moegoodie, Clutch, and everyone who has joined us!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Mar 16, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 16, 2022
Welcome to THE CAGE everyone! If you haven't introduced yourself yet please say hello and tell us a bit about who you are and why you are here.
CaptainCrickey
2 years ago • Mar 17, 2022
CaptainCrickey • Mar 17, 2022
Hi! I'm a newbie and interested in learning more about BDSM techniques and how to play safely. I don't have much experience, but i'd rather learn from other peoples mistakes than my own!

My wife has just come out as a sub after complaining about my dominant traits for years. So I've spent so much time trying to reduce my need for control and dominance, because I thought it was a bad thing, little did I know that there are ways I can express myself and bring pleasure!

So here I am at the start of what I hope is an exciting journey and connecting with likeminded people on the Cage.
gagpup
gagpup • Mar 17, 2022
hi im puppy

im looking for a dom, im a little and a puppy!

my pms are always open
sophists
sophists • Mar 17, 2022
Hi i'm soph, I'm a little looking meet new people with the same interests a me

Looking forward to meeting new people on here!
McMagpie​(sub female)
McMagpie​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2022
Hello Cage Friends,

I have been looking for a good place to build community and make connections. I’m a ”bottom” looking for thoughtful play, intellectual stimulation, and companionate exchange. I have moved for work a lot in the past few years making it hard to find my people but I am now seeking my kinky village to focus mind, body, and heart. This feels a little like tossing a message in a bottle, an interesting act of hope if there ever was one…
Fockeygoalie​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 18, 2022
Fockeygoalie​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2022
Hello,
I'm a sub/little that is looking to learn more and help others to understand what kinks/BDSM they like or have reservations about. I have some experience in the lifestyle and have an open mind to just about everything! Feel free to reach out if you want to chat! 😊
LatexHer​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 18, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Mar 18, 2022
Hello all,

I go by LatexHer online. I have been around for a few decades and am well known in the midwest, Chicagoland areas. Now moved to eastern Tennessee, and am seeking local friends to share stories and time with. I am a Strait, DoMinant fellow, secure and well versed in female submission and her needs! Divorced, for a while and am not looking for another marriage.
Once I get reestablished here I shall go back to building CUSTOM Dungeon toys for lovers.
I enjoy photography, travel, civil war and revolutionary war battlefields, museums, and lore!
I enjoy many aspects of life, fishing, hunting, building things, automotive repair, old movies, country music, distilleries, and beer gardens.
On my kinkier side, I enjoy sensual teasing, administration of light to moderate pain, leather, latex PVC, and neoprene on the ladies. Other favorites I thoroughly enjoy are orgasm denial, chastity play, various gags hoods, Corsets, some humiliation, degradation, pony girls, objectification, and long-term restraints.
I have a great variety of accumulated playtoys, suited for whatever fantasies the experienced or novice female desires. Again once established and secure in my new home, I will post photos of my new FUNgeon.
augiedokie​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 19, 2022
augiedokie​(sub female) • Mar 19, 2022
Hello!

I'm Vix and I guess I'm a newbie here at The Cage. I've been in the lifestyle for 2 years, but I would say I still have so much to learn. I came across The Cage incidentally and it looks like a community that can provide meaningful advice and insight into the lifestyle, insight that I don't have access to in real life.

It'll be refreshing to find new people to talk about BDSM with and I'm looking forward to it. For now, just taking it step by step. Don't be afraid to say hi!

-Vix
letitialoveysub
2 years ago • Mar 21, 2022
letitialoveysub • Mar 21, 2022
Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie and I don't have any experience so I'm open to learning and listening. Looking forward to interacting with and learning from you all 😊.