Online now
Online now

DDLG to help heal trauma

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
moll wrote:

Sir'sBabydoll.....I get that you are comfortable writing about your experiences and that you have been dealing with it for quite some time, but in my point of view...it's a courageous act and it should be applauded.

Ok, first, please feel free to call me SBD. Everyone does. 💗

I'm 50 years old now. The first sexual abuse happened when I was 4 and then again when I was in my mid teens with all the physical/emotional/mental abuse happening in between. I've had many decades to come to terms with it. Now I'm dealing with the deeper shit. Readjusting my behaviors and TEYING to regain at least SOME of my childhood memories. I have 10 years of accumulated memories missing. My Little refuses to share them with me...or maybe is just waiting, I don't know for sure.

When a memory DOES come, I collapse and it helps to have a Daddy to sit with me (even if just on the phone) to hold my proverbial hand as I adjust to the new information. I have a long distance friend who serves that purpose but it's not the same as having someone close by who can wrap their arms around you as you cry.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
moll wrote:

Sir'sBabydoll.....I get that you are comfortable writing about your experiences and that you have been dealing with it for quite some time, but in my point of view...it's a courageous act and it should be applauded.

Ok, first, please feel free to call me SBD. Everyone does. 💗

I'm 50 years old now. The first sexual abuse happened when I was 4 and then again when I was in my mid teens with all the physical/emotional/mental abuse happening in between. I've had many decades to come to terms with it. Now I'm dealing with the deeper shit. Readjusting my behaviors and TEYING to regain at least SOME of my childhood memories. I have 10 years of accumulated memories missing. My Little refuses to share them with me...or maybe is just waiting, I don't know for sure.

When a memory DOES come, I collapse and it helps to have a Daddy to sit with me (even if just on the phone) to hold my proverbial hand as I adjust to the new information. I have a long distance friend who serves that purpose but it's not the same as having someone close by who can wrap their arms around you as you cry.

SBD....that's actually easier. Thank you.

Right now....I wish I could do that for you. Well, not the "Daddy" part....that's just not in my wheelhouse, but wrap my arms around you. I guess the best I can do is send loving energy.
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
moll wrote:

SBD....that's actually easier. Thank you.

Right now....I wish I could do that for you. Well, not the "Daddy" part....that's just not in my wheelhouse, but wrap my arms around you. I guess the best I can do is send loving energy.

Hehehe...right back at-cha! ((((Huggles)))

Tell the 'ole man' that your brat sister said hello!

And tell Cousins to share the chocolate! Lol! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
[quote="SirsBabyDoll"]
moll wrote:

LOL! Master says "hello brat sister" and (smiling) "don't call me 'ole man' lil girl.

Unfortunately, Cousins only bought a small box (6 pieces) for that evening and the 2nd box was for his wife. Maybe next time they come out or we go to visit.

(((HUGGLES)))
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
[quote="moll"]
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
moll wrote:

LOL! Master says "hello brat sister" and (smiling) "don't call me 'ole man' lil girl.

Unfortunately, Cousins only bought a small box (6 pieces) for that evening and the 2nd box was for his wife. Maybe next time they come out or we go to visit.

(((HUGGLES)))

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's right, I'm probably older than him, so, "whip-her snap-her" it is! (pun intended).

Well, the next time you get that chocolate, I better hear every sensual detail. 😈
I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
I'mME • Jun 6, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I was super lucky. Mine was Kink Aware and I didn't even look for her! 🤣 I was able to be very open with her about kink, my little, my middle, shared my blogs with her and everything. It was beautiful!
Are you satisfied you've resolved the issues that drove you into therapy in the first place? Having been married to one of my three dominants - who was a licensed clinical psychologist as well as a licensed hypnotherapist and psychiatrist - I was exposed to an invigorating and healing personal experience but it was a 24/7 immersion so I'm uncertain how "hit and miss" therapy works with a not fully involved third party. How do you feel it benefitted you in any way without the person actually interacting with you in your preferred kink role? I'm curious how an "at a distance" thing like that benefits anyone successfully and comfortably. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Are you saying that one has to be in their kink role while engaging with a therapist to get benefits from therapy?
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
I'mME wrote:
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I was super lucky. Mine was Kink Aware and I didn't even look for her! 🤣 I was able to be very open with her about kink, my little, my middle, shared my blogs with her and everything. It was beautiful!
Are you satisfied you've resolved the issues that drove you into therapy in the first place? Having been married to one of my three dominants - who was a licensed clinical psychologist as well as a licensed hypnotherapist and psychiatrist - I was exposed to an invigorating and healing personal experience but it was a 24/7 immersion so I'm uncertain how "hit and miss" therapy works with a not fully involved third party. How do you feel it benefitted you in any way without the person actually interacting with you in your preferred kink role? I'm curious how an "at a distance" thing like that benefits anyone successfully and comfortably. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Are you saying that one has to be in their kink role while engaging with a therapist to get benefits from therapy?

I"mME: I find your question intriguing.