Online now
Online now

Contraception

IronWorld​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Jun 9, 2022
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Jun 9, 2022
Miki wrote:
Somewhere on the fucking box it probably says "Individual Results May Vary"

Ultimately I would say it depends on the sensations one has going in, but the regular condoms... yeah, you can't feel shit. Totally numb. There are thinner ones available.

Sorry to hear about your condition. Bet you would have looked amazing pregnant, too.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 9, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
Me personally, I'm a fan of the arm implants. Several years at a time with no side effects (for me). For birth control, that's my go-to.

But condoms are the cheapest and prevent STD's as well .

This is the only way I'd roll with this. If my girl wanted to try this method. But I would never suggest it. As much as I love swimming naked, I would feel like crap if she had side effects after I pushed her into trying it. It's great that you haven't had any bad reactions.
My Dear{Trust}
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2022
My Dear{Trust} • Jun 13, 2022
My older daughter has a progesterone based implant, it is actually her 2nd, she likes it that much. She has multiple heterozygous MTHFR mutations, so this is safest for her system.
My younger daughter has an IUD, it is her 2nd as well, it too is not estrogen based.
My best friend has the copper coils.
I have had most of a hysterectomy (I have a functional left ovary that provides, naturally, for my hormone needs.)
All of us are happy with our choices.

My advice, talk with your Dr and get what is best for the make up of YOUR body.

md
My Dear{Trust}
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2022
My Dear{Trust} • Jun 13, 2022
[quote="Atropos"]
fifteen annakitten wrote:
Also, good luck finding a provider to do a tubal in many areas on a woman without kids or a married woman without her husband's permission.

Slight swerve here (Sorry Bunnie) but wow, that's a whole new level of healthcare misogyny right there. Sorry to read.

It all really depends on your provider.
In my early 20s after my 3rd child the Dr I then had literally asked, "what if something happens to your kids?" I replied, "then having another doesn't replace that loss!" I was denied at that time (though my pregnancies were not routine and the deliveries were highly dangerous).
In my 30s,when preparing for a different medical surgery the Dr asked, is there anything else we need to talk about. I asked for a hysterectomy, explained my age, kids, issues, etc, then she called Her OB/Gyn and asked him to join her in surgery. 1 session of anesthesia, multiple surgeries, all kinds of adhesions removed, and I've never been happier!

Again, it is ALL about getting the right the providers.
SleepnBeuty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 14, 2022
SleepnBeuty​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2022
I can't use birth control. Never could. There are a few no hormone pills but you really have to ask them, cause they will rarely bring that option up.

I tried patches and all of it. The copper IUD put me off. I'm happy just using condoms at the end of the day and if a partner doesn't respect that and my medical reasons why, oh well. I've never had anyone complain, yet. I do like cum play but until my fertile days are over it is what it is.
Notely
1 year ago • Jun 14, 2022
Notely • Jun 14, 2022
Their are other methods natural ways also supplements. I was on Depo and other things I quit it was not good for my body side effects makes you bloated people smoke by you hurt your legs make you sick it can mess up body take years to heal side effects come later . Keep a plan b near by take it after get some sperm killer spray , have him pull out before he cums , wear girl condom or make him wear thicker condom.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
1 year ago • Jun 17, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Jun 17, 2022
Hello Gorgeous!

Personally I am forgetful. Taking pills on a regular basis for me is awful. Because I forget. I tried the IUD when I was young, and it fell out literally a week after they put it in. I “X’d” that option out.

Currently for the last 8 years I’ve had the Nexplanon implant, they insert it under the skin. On one of your arms. For me it hasn’t made me gain weight. My Endometriosis has lighter symptoms whenever my cycle begins. And that best part is when I was in a long term relationship of five years. We never used protection and I never had a baby or a pregnancy scare.

It’s it’s non hormonal I cannot tell you. But I know there is another contraceptive that is hormonal free. I believe it’s called Paragard. You may want to research that one.

Love,
Noire.❤️