Online now
Online now

Rewards for submissive

NatashavichCD
1 year ago • Jun 7, 2022
NatashavichCD • Jun 7, 2022
No No No No No . You have to grip his hair and slap his face with hands and penis constantly to keep him horny and willingly in place...
Atila​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 8, 2022
Atila​(sub female) • Jun 8, 2022
I think you have enough ideas, but I just wanted to say that this is really thoughtful of you. A man asking how to make his girl happy is always heartwarming. I’m not sure about your sub, but most girls like small details. Even something simple, like a small poem the next day or breakfast on bed, or a single beautiful flower just because, anything that says “I’m thinking of you” is worth swooning over.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 8, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 8, 2022
In my opinion rewards and punishments should be given when the sub goes above n beyond the realm of being human, but such lists should be created by the sub for the Dom/me ranged in severity or reward or punishment.
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • Jun 8, 2022
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 8, 2022
I've never worked with rewards. It's weird to use for me.... Punishment means that after something happened that requires that action, it's over and forgotten. I think being really disappointed is punishment enough or a long, boring talk about what it means to me. These points are not really relevant in my relationships and of course I give what my partner loves, but not as a reward. Isn't it reward enough to be deeply loved and owned for what they do for us?
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • Jun 8, 2022
Sasa wrote:
I've never worked with rewards. It's weird to use for me. Isn't it reward enough to be deeply loved and owned for what they do for us?
When you were a child did your school employ any kind of a reward system such as a simple gold star affixed to the top of a test or homework paper for a job well done? Of course the satisfaction of doing the expected course work was the ultimate goal of all good students, but no one should deny that a little boost of seeing that "gold star" was warmly satisfying and put a little bounce in most of our steps if it was awarded to us.

Edited to add: It costs you nothing to give that gold star but pays very well to the recipient of it. 
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
When you were a child did your school employ any kind of a reward system such as a simple gold star affixed to the top of a test or homework paper for a job well done? Of course the satisfaction of doing the expected course work was the ultimate goal of all good students, but no one should deny that a little boost of seeing that "gold star" was warmly satisfying and put a little bounce in most of our steps if it was awarded to us.

Edited to add: It costs you nothing to give that gold star but pays very well to the recipient of it. 

⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️
ThirtyFourPointFive
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2022
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jun 13, 2022
Spa time is always appreciated.
Massage, Mani/Pedi
Facial (not that kind..)
Best of luck to you.. G