Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

MaryMagdalena​(sub female)
1 week ago • Jun 22, 2022
MaryMagdalena​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2022
Hi there! We are a healthy, lifestyle D/s couple (sub female, 21, bisexual & Dom male, 32, straight) based in NJ. We have been together for about a year and a half and are looking to incorporate another submissive woman into our loving relationship. We are open to a spectrum of interactions, although, our primary interest is to nurture a poly relationship; one that embraces and consists of vulnerability, genuine bonding and eagerness to further personal development together. (This is what we strongly prefer and feels most natural to us, but, we are open to more casual dynamics as well). Send me a message if you would like to chat.
ScorpioGrl
1 week ago • Jun 24, 2022
ScorpioGrl • Jun 24, 2022
I've only been on the site a couple of days. Very new to the world of bdsm. I'm a switch female who has no experience. I've met people who are very nice and welcoming. And some who have their opinions on what I am. So far I've gotten good advice and met some nice people. I explain from the beginning that I'm only looking for online as I have a life in the vanilla world I'd like to protect. No one in my vanilla life knows about this side of me. And I know some wouldn't accept it if they did.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Jun 27, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 27, 2022
Welcome ScorpioGrl and everyone else who has joined us here at THE CAGE.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 hours ago • Jul 4, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 4, 2022
Hello to everyone who has joined us recently! Please take a moment and tell us a bit about yourself and what brought you to THE CAGE.