Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jun 13, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 13, 2022
Welcome to Queen-stitch and to everyone else who has joined us recently!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jun 17, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 17, 2022
Welcome to all of our new members! Please say hello and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here.
ChiefGunny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 17, 2022
ChiefGunny​(dom male) • Jun 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm ChiefGunny. I am a service/pleasure Dom. Just started the lifestyle within the year and it is so fascinating. I have read The New Topping Book and am currently reading The New Bottoming Book as well. There is lots to learn and experience. I have brief experience in D/s and TPE, which is so beautiful! I am currently open to meeting a sub and being able to fulfill my own fantasies as well as those of another. Look forward to meeting some of you soon!
malesubmale​(sub male){Submissive}
1 year ago • Jun 18, 2022
Hi, male sub bi kinky, smooth all over ! Mostly looking for spankers riggers or those lucky enough to have props, cage, spanking bench etc male or female or both, OK being collard with another sub or slave. Open to suggestions safe only
UsualSubspect​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jun 19, 2022
Hi Everyone!

Glad to be here, thanks for having me. I want to thank the academy…

But seriously, there’s no laughing in BDSM!
[cue laugh track]

I’m glad i could join in on the fun here. Hoping to meet new people, learn new things and perhaps find that special perver…err…someone.

That’s all folks!

Regards,
S
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jun 19, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 19, 2022
Thanks for the new intros! Please check out our Help section and Magazine for more info about our community.
LilCathulhu​(masochist gender fluid){Single}
Hello, I'm LilCathulhu.

I'm a masochistic sub and slave with little and pet tendencies. I may be new to the Cage (heh) but I'm not new to kink.

Fair warning, due to a combo of autism and I think ADHD, I'm a bit slow at responding to people (prolonged eye contact 🤣)
xpepomot​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 20, 2022
xpepomot​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2022
Hi everyone!

I'm a 33M dom from Indiana. Absolutely new to the entire scene, but I'm really excited to learn and gain some experience. Feel free to message for any reason. I'm happy to meet new people and chat about whatever you have in mind.
MaryMagdalena​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 22, 2022
MaryMagdalena​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2022
Hi there! We are a healthy, lifestyle D/s couple (sub female, 21, bisexual & Dom male, 32, straight) based in NJ. We have been together for about a year and a half and are looking to incorporate another submissive woman into our loving relationship. We are open to a spectrum of interactions, although, our primary interest is to nurture a poly relationship; one that embraces and consists of vulnerability, genuine bonding and eagerness to further personal development together. (This is what we strongly prefer and feels most natural to us, but, we are open to more casual dynamics as well). Send me a message if you would like to chat.