Online now
Online now

So... anal.

I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022
I'mME • Aug 27, 2022
wannabe yours~ wrote:
I would venture to guess that would be where communication will come in between in you and your Dom/Master. If that is something that he enjoys and if your level of submission to him runs deep then I feel you should be ready able and willing to give that to him every time he needs it and requires it. To me as a submissive I try to take myself out of the equation and put my prospective Dom/Master first and foremost. Because it isnt about me in it's all about pleasing and serving him. So again each and every time he wants anal or anything else for that matter then he gets it!!!

Right. Because each and every time he needs or requires it, he gets it. It's not about me.

You must have the one [the Dom, Master, Owner] that broke the mold, to serve them so selflessly.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2022
Speaking as a sub with several years of anal experience, I would say that this process of progression doesn't end after you get used to it. It's something that has to constantly be reinforced, practiced, and stretched (both literally and figuratively). Each new experience has to be approached with mindfulness even with the same dominant. I would advise you, if you are interested in doing it or having this as a service you want to offer a dominant, that you start exploring and practicing on your own, progressing the sizes of toys you use and the speed/intensity, and discovering the process for yourself before you approach it with a dominant--exactly the way you would with vaginal sex if you were a virgin. Just my take on it.
Notely
Notely • Aug 27, 2022
Before anything even if that is what they are in to and they are. They need to get to know you grow a connection get emotionally connection before getting hooked earn your trust and heart energy has to be exchanged in trust over time it can not just be given. D/s is more then just sex its a bond and trust with love. I know sex is a given but it should only be for the person that on the same page and energy respect you if they only want you for sex that not a good thing. Someone has to get in your mind and soul be able to read you willing to meet you show you off not hide you.

I had the training but it was someone who earned my trust nothing no sexual intercourse just training this the old school way this call came later.

Groom and shower and Douche before you do the anal put a towel under you on the bed , Ginger root gel should be used some kind of anal lube . Your partner need to be romanced in the mind to get aroused so the Partner needs to romance the Sub. Also this should be agreed on nothing forced. Should use a finger to finger the g spot work way up to smaller toys to bigger. The Partner should educate in g spot in the butt area and look up toys a head of time when you both agreed on.

They should be willing to give you after care as bath you clean your princess parts massage you.

Just going to say if they only looking to rush you not take the time have experience get mad theirs a mess after tell nark take orders this red flag. Good Dom would understand what happens and understand their gonna be mess after that you need after care.

Last edited by * on Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Aug 27, 2022
I have to be honest here. For me it is a must. To have vaginal intercourse only is quite frankly, boring. I need some sort of anal play in the mix for sure. As I have never had any sort of long relationship without it.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 27, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
I have to be honest here. For me it is a must. To have vaginal intercourse only is quite frankly, boring. I need some sort of anal play in the mix for sure. As I have never had any sort of long relationship without it.

Do you put this in black and white?
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Aug 27, 2022
I wouldn't say I've carved it into stone, but I couldn't imagine being in the lifestyle without that being part of our sexual repertoire. I have always enjoyed it. And everything around it. Wink wink
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 3, 2022
I'mME • Sep 3, 2022
DukeOfPayne wrote:
I would say being First is always a delight for a Dominant, male or female

To have a virgin offer all of her or himself to the Dom they have learned is trustworthy and skilful is the greatest gift a submissive can grant

Perhaps to have an older experienced sub is a great pleasure as in having no stressful niceties to have to worry about and can engage in full on pleasure without hindrances

In all conditions thorough hygiene and safety must be observed for good healthy enjoyment

Could you please define what you mean by the following statement: older experienced subs and no stressful nicities being needed, and getting on with the pleasures without hindrance.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 3, 2022
I'mME • Sep 3, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
I wouldn't say I've carved it into stone, but I couldn't imagine being in the lifestyle without that being part of our sexual repertoire. I have always enjoyed it. And everything around it. Wink wink

I did leave the rest of my thought out, damnit. I meant do you discuss this up front, is it in your profile.

That is what I meant with is it in black and white?

Anal is very intimate, maybe in the top 3 of most intimate acts of sex there is.
Sometimes a bunch of unnecessary words end up giving the wrong impression /thoughts to those of us who are always reading, for me getting the energy from the person behind then words.

I am long winded, but it's not appreciated in these type of platforms. So I usr fre as words when it comes to a question.

But damn if you and damn if you don't.

I will continue just to be myself. If someone ask further, great, If not, well they can be the in assume stack.

Thanks for not carving it in stone... That would hurttt.

🤣☺️😂