Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sep 16, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 16, 2022
Welcome gentlemen! I hope you enjoy your time here.
hispleasureslave{Collared}
1 year ago • Sep 19, 2022
hispleasureslave{Collared} • Sep 19, 2022
Hi. I'm new to the site so I'm introducing myself. I am a collared slave. I love serving my Master.

I am bi curious abd have been given permission to find a lady playmate. I'm very interested in exploring this part of my sexuality and my service. Master wants me to have someone here near me to okay with and serve as I serve him when he can't be with me.

Anyway I'm always open to friendly chat just remember I am owned
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sep 20, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 20, 2022
Welcome everyone! Thanks for the hellos. Don't forget to place a personal ad if you are looking and to check out our Help Section for more info.
Dom Corleone​(dom male)
Dom Corleone​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2022
Hi there,

I am a male Dom, 35 years old and have about 5 years of experience in bdsm.
I signed up here so that I can gain more experience online. I am looking for a female sub who is willing to give up her control to me.

I'm generally open to most things, but I have my limitations that I'm happy to talk about.
Lumaike​(switch male)
Lumaike​(switch male) • Sep 20, 2022
Hi, I am Michael, and my friends would say that I am humorous, creative, honest, loyal, caring and compassionate. My family might say otherwise, so I'd prefer to hangout with my friends.

I enjoy the things most people enjoy, day trips, weekend getaways, hiking, restaurants, and spending time at home watching TV.

I'd love to meet someone interested in a long-term relationship, female led could be negotiable.
Trixie DeVile​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 22, 2022
Trixie DeVile​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2022
I am 33, Married, Pagan, Pansexual. Newbie. My husband is mostly sub, sometimes switches, nerdy, funny, and willing to try some things to help me find my balance. Hoping to make friends and help him feel comfier as I journey down this new rabbit hole.
plussizebrunette​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 27, 2022
Hello, I'm new to the site and have had one short relationship experience with BDSM that lasted about 3 months. The man identified as a Dom but turned out to be a sadist and was mentally and physically abusive.

After that I met a man who was not into the lifestyle and we were together for 7 years, I ended it this summer due to finding out he had been cheating on me. Not looking for pity or sympathy, just stating a fact.

I'm not looking for a relationship at this time but am open to learning more about the lifestyle and making friends/connections.