Online now
Online now

Turn offs in new conversations

PrincessLove​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 23, 2023
PrincessLove​(sub female) • Jan 23, 2023
"What are things that make you want to continue a conversation?"

I like when someone's initial message to me is thoughtful and reflects that they have read my profile.

A sense of a humor is a must for me to want to continue a conversation. I like when someone is witty and clever enough to make me laugh out loud. If I keep smiling thoughout the conversation, then that is a good thing!

I like when people reveal a calm confidence because they know who they are and what they want.

I highly appreciate it when people express their intentions regarding what they want from me or with me.

I prefer video chatting as soon as I possible with someone because I can learn so much more through that interaction than through voice or text. It also shows they aren't a catfish or hiding from me.

I 100% appreciate honesty from the start. Good communication and transparency are both essential aspects for a healthy relationship.

I will continue a conversation if I feel like we have compatibility and chemistry.

After the initial conversation, I value consistency and continued contact at regular intervals where we share time together to learn more about each other.
chattel​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 24, 2023
chattel​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2023
Obvious cut and paste messages sent from the same person 47 minutes apart. Doesn't have to 47 minutes, that what I had today, just long enough apart that it isn't a double click
Miki
1 year ago • Feb 1, 2023
Miki • Feb 1, 2023
I posted on the first page and I started out a bit long-winded beforecutting to the chase:

Yet there's something so basic I forgot to toss it in. I didn't take the time to read the other pages that were written in the interim so maybe it's covered already but bears repeating...

So: Turn-offs in new conversations with people I see in real life--

Scenario that has happened: I step out for coffee or something with an acquaintence --- and the potentially well intentioned but ill mannered fuck rips a potent fart in my presence, knowing I can't hear the damned thing and laughs is odiferous ass off when the noxious fumes get to my nose.

....and of course other asshats in the place staring and laughing.

Definitely cause for "Don't call (text) me, I'll call you." The bastards were lucky I didn't throw the ice water in their faces.
1crazygirl​(sub female)
1 year ago • Feb 1, 2023
1crazygirl​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2023
Huge turn off for me is asking my tit size. I'd say 8 out of 10 times I'm asked within 3-5 minutes of chat, "how big are they really!!??!!". In turn my interest, respect and desire to continue conversation further declines as immensely as they are...which is plentiful lol lol!!!

Another turn off is someone who is obviously multitasking, busy or just doesn't seem to know how to socially interact. Please don't reach out if you're not gonna be able to communicate.

Big big turnoff is sending or asking for nakie pictures.
ShawnaBrooklyn​(sub trans woman){dream4one}
this may be a kinky website and yes, we are all interested in some form of fun, but do not treat us like meat or assume because we are here you can sleep with us or do what you want.

I especially dislike the guys who expect us to get all dolled up, put on our best lingerie or whatever, go rent a hotel room and wait for them to arrive and then they expect to just leave, as if they are doing us a favor.

And my god, do we even have to still bring this up? Dick pics? I tell guys all the time, if you are going to show it or post it, make sure it is the prettiest and biggest one ever because there are a million of them out there so we can pick and choose just like on Amazon. Only thing they can do better than Amazon is come quicker, lol
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 7, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2023
upsidedown wrote:
I am frequently disappointed with men (Doms) on several sites.
I don’t like to be called “cum slut, etc in a first brief encounter.
I don’t identify with addressing one as Master during first message.
I particularly dislike “Doms” (don’t think of these men as Doms) ordering me to take off my clothes and on and on.
Seems as if several, not all, want to control and abuse woman. Sorry if harsh, happens over and over!

I typically laugh my ass off at these knuckledraggers. They never understand the difference tween being Commanding and demanding. But at least they are showing their lack of understanding early on in the conversation!
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 8, 2023
I'mME • Feb 8, 2023
ShawnaBrooklyn wrote:
this may be a kinky website and yes, we are all interested in some form of fun, but do not treat us like meat or assume because we are here you can sleep with us or do what you want.

I especially dislike the guys who expect us to get all dolled up, put on our best lingerie or whatever, go rent a hotel room and wait for them to arrive and then they expect to just leave, as if they are doing us a favor.

And my god, do we even have to still bring this up? Dick pics? I tell guys all the time, if you are going to show it or post it, make sure it is the prettiest and biggest one ever because there are a million of them out there so we can pick and choose just like on Amazon. Only thing they can do better than Amazon is come quicker, lol

ShawnaBrooklyn,

Girl, lmao, I wrote something about this somewhere being funny, which I'm sure some do not get.

If I am to receive a dick photo in my box, I'm with you, please make sure the lighting is excellent, that it's standing at attention so I can 'see' you in all your glory bc isn't that why you sent it to me in the first place? Because everyone knows that is how women judge a guy? Right?

Going even further, I would like different poses with different backdrops.
,🤣😂
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 8, 2023
I'mME • Feb 8, 2023
Upsidedown,

I would like to add to the things you bring up. If someone starts off by calling me a cundump, not only are they showing their lack of knowledge , they are also telling me they think I'm stupid and for that I may just mess with them a bit, guaranteed to hopefully make them open a computer and start somewhere educating themselves. As to calling someone Master in a first encounter, that would not happen in any encounter until we have decided that we are forging ahead into a dynamic. Then it would be a matter of growing into whatever honorific that we decide on.
People who demand honorifics, are missing something that doesn't have anything to do with PE, BDSM, and/or kink. It's a no go.
LucyJuicey​(sub female){no}
1 year ago • Feb 9, 2023
I am new to this culture, and am a F sub, looking for older, experienced Dom which I mention in my posts- “pls be 50-70”
So inmy short experience looking for my online Dom I can say
1) “22 Year Experienced Dom” ready to train you.
2) “I need more photos so I know what I am working with.”
3) People who talk about intimacy, friendship, how they can be my life coach Bla bla. Not want I want.
4) Pet names, before any dynamic has started
5) “I’m really primal- you need to understand that”.
badmonkey​(sub male)
1 year ago • Feb 10, 2023
badmonkey​(sub male) • Feb 10, 2023
Anyone that expects instant submission I always assume is either a bot or a psychopath.

Also not being able to have a non kink conversation….seems to many folks just have forgotten how to show a bit of personality. I might be a guy, and yes there is ultimately a sexual element however…I want to actually like the person I submit to.

Those are the two biggies for me.