Online now
Online now

CNC fun ~

SubbieKitten​(sub female){No collar}
1 year ago • Dec 19, 2022

CNC fun ~

Would you care to share any cnc fun experiences or even fantasies you might have on this ?

I’ve been craving and really wanting to find the ability to have this type of experience. Especially outdoors in the woods / forest / park. I think it’ll be very fun and exciting for me ! ~
CapnRick​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 22, 2022
CapnRick​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2022
We lived in Greater Boston, and rode the MTA to work. My gf Sharon had once told me that the idea of being felt up on the crowded subway by a large stranger was an arousing near daily fantasy for her..

I thought about it for weeks, and was aroused each time I thought of my deliciously thin girl being physically molested, as I knew she fantasized about on her morning commute.

So I recruited Steve, who was 6'3" and burly, to help me out. I explained Debbie's CNC fantasy, and told him he could cop feels of her breasts if he played it well. "What's not to like?," he said.

One Wednesday morning when the train was to be packed, we followed her on, me hiding in a hoodie behind her and Steve's red beard making him look like a hungry Viking just in front of her.

We'd gone only one stop, when Steve turned suddenly in front of her, giving her a lustful glance and pushed the end of a silk scarf through her legs under her skirt... I was behind her and grabbed the end of the scarf. He growled right into her face --" Scream and you will be hurl, girlie!"

I couldn't see her face but felt her whole body tense. Then as agreed, Steve and I pulled up on the scarf, essentially rucking up her skirt and pinning her in a wedgie.. "NO, please don't!," she breathed. I felt we were pulling hard enough that the scarf was opening her lips and pressing a huge camel toe in her panties. No one in the packed car could see what was happening.

Steve loomed over her, and growled in her ear. "Girlie, we know you have five stops before your stop. If you give up a cum before your stop, you can get off and go to work as if nothing happened. But if you resist at all, or fail to cum, I will hurt you after I make you miss your stop!" the we began a seesaw motion with the scarf between her legs, unseen by other passengers in the tight packed subway car.

"Better play with those nice nipples, girlie, and get yourself off...only 4 stops to go!" Steve growled menacingly. I could see him enjoying his Viking pirate role, and see Sharon's fearful look around, seeking help.

"Don't try to get help--I will hurt you before anyone can help," he growled, with his free hand pressing his car key into her side like a knife blade..

Unbelievably, Sharon shuddered, closed her eyes and reached inside her coat to grasp a breast and pinch her nipple. Fear pumped adrenalin through her, she swayed with the car as we seesawed the scarf back and forth over sex and Steve growled obscene encouragement.

Just before her stop, her legs turned to rubber, she gasped in orgasm and mumbled to Steve, "Please, I did it, I came and you promised.."
I dropped the scarf behind her, and Steve reeled it in as the train braked for her stop. Steve looked over her head at ,e, grinned a huge grin and said,
"God, he is hot, Buddy--but she is now all yours!"

He turned and exited the car as I wrapped Sharon in my arms and said though my hoodie, "Yes, Sharon you are mine and I love you and I love making your fantasy come true.!"

Her reaction? Well, I carried the bruise for a week, but it was worth it later that evening when she go home....
kaoh
1 year ago • Dec 22, 2022
kaoh • Dec 22, 2022
Computerized Numerical Control???
You people get off on the wildest shit!
Miki
1 year ago • Dec 23, 2022
Miki • Dec 23, 2022
I used to be into that.. In fact one of the subways into Boston was nicknamed "the Grope line"-- alas, nonconsensual grabs more often than not gets a guy into trouble, so rather than risk getting nailed on sexual misconduct charges, they pretty much don't grab what they like. And late night doesn't count. Those weirdos are out for more than a grab and are oftentimes armed and persistent.

Bad scene.

But these days, I'm much more reserved and not into random gropes any more. Maybe I'm getting old, but more likely jaded.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 16, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 16, 2023
Well back in the 2000s, I used to be part of real time group that grew out of am Alt.com chat room. We used to meet once a year in St. Louis. About 200 people or so.

Anyway, I took this piece of property with me one time. Not only did she have a bathroom control thing, she also was into CNC. So before we went the meet, I told people who were going to feel her up when we were doing the meet and greet. Although she was not in the chat room when I announced this. So we get to STL and head out to meet and greet. I also [adlock a chain around her waist and through her legs. When she needs to go to the bathroom, she has to ask.

So we meet and greet. Greet and Meet. She has to go to the bathroom. She asks for the key.

I tell her someone in the room has it, she needs to go up and tell each person she must pee and needs her key, do they have it.

Ask, grope, ask, ask pinch, ask, hair yank, ask, bite

Fun was had by all
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
1 year ago • Feb 16, 2023
I love it. I will do it with someone I completely trust due to too many men that I've met that have essentially want it to be rape. They didn't want to discuss anything before hand. Just dive right into. They got blocked almost immediately.

I got to participate last week with it. He chased me around his house, dragged me back to his room, and fucked me without protection. (All agreed upon) got to play with his breeding kink too
Miki
1 year ago • Feb 18, 2023
Miki • Feb 18, 2023
kaoh wrote:
Computerized Numerical Control???
You people get off on the wildest shit!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I seldom return to a thread to which I already posted, but this one demanded one of my "THUD" moments:

***Even in this day and age of high automation and other factors, CNC Lathe Operators still bring on a lot of bacon.***
rubberdollyboy​(sub male)
1 year ago • Mar 12, 2023
rubberdollyboy​(sub male) • Mar 12, 2023
My Mistress and I have been playing with what we consider CNC for a couple of years. We play very hard imho, and I'm usually in head to toe latex, very strict and tight bondage, everything locked with good quality padlocks, and with a large TENS buttplug in me and another TENS pad on each of my balls. Most often I'm gagged very tight too, so we use hummed tunes to indicate my condition. Occasionally during play, She'll ask me how I feel, and I'm required to reply with a Green (humming "Happy Birthday"). If She gets a Happy Birthday She just goes on with whatever She was doing. Yellowing is another matter, and if I Yellow (humming "Shave And A Haircut") I know I'll be subjected to an unspecified but quite severe punishment sometime in the future. What will cause a Yellow? Well, one thing is that my shoulder joint is arthritic ever since a bout of Lyme a few years ago, so it can start to ache from the position it's in, so if I Yellow from that She'll loosen it from whatever it's locked to. After I Yellow, She'll expect me to gesture within my bondage to let Her know what's wrong, but I'm also expected to know my limits in advance of the scene, and to have placed my arms (and other relevant parts of my anatomy) into a position or positions that won't cause "vanilla" discomfort (kinky discomfort is expected and actually striven for), so if I Yellow for that or a similar reason this will result in an unspecified "punishment" later (possibly after the scene, but also possibly still in it but toward its end) for Yellowing in a scene. If I'm in extreme discomfort or feeling some sort of genuine emergency, I'll hum a Red ("European Police Siren") and She'll immediately remove my gag so I can tell Her what's wrong. If a true emergency, that will end the scene instantly of course, with no repercussions. But once again, if there isn't a sufficient emergency to warrant such an extreme step (such as if, in Her estimation, I should have Yellowed instead of Redding), I can expect a fairly severe punishment later (even more for an improper Red than for a Yellow). Punishments have ranged from several to several dozen hard strokes on my ass from whip, cane or paddle (I'm not a pain slut except for TENS, and most of our scenes involve bondage and TENS, sometimes nipple clamps but not impact play or intentionally inflicted severe pain, so this is not at all enjoyable to me, but of course I'm always still bound and gagged when She administers any punishment so refusal is not an option). Other punishments have included simply being left in bondage for quite some time after the "official scene" has ended, or even being not only left completely locked in my bondage but having some uncomfortable element added to it, such as being locked to a post or stuffed into a closet, cage or box and left alone for a while to "cool off." Generally, once I've had an orgasm while bound in a scene, all I want to do afterward is be released to relax, cuddle, eat and drink someting, and maybe smoke some weed. But obviously this is generally not available to me if I've Yellowed in a scene (which is of course the point - having craved extreme bondage and domination, I should be willing to endure watever my Mistress decides to do to ME for HER fun). In those instances when I've Yellowed or improperly Redded, I'm generally required to endure some additional sensations, whether it's additional bondage elements, extra time in bondage, some sort of pain inflictment, or a combination of the above. This is what we consider CNC, although everyone has their own definitions for everything these days.