Online now
Online now

SPH

Williamd
1 year ago • Mar 15, 2023
Williamd • Mar 15, 2023
My suggestion, depending on the person, is to cuckold them. Some want that, but to force your slave to suck your lover while you watch is humiliating even to those that think that they can handle it. Then doing cleanup will put them in their place. Repeating the moment over and over will break down the slave until they accept who they have become. BTW, SPH does not apply to all that seek humiliation. Some are well endowed.
I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 16, 2023
I'mME • Mar 16, 2023
Williamd wrote:
My suggestion, depending on the person, is to cuckold them. Some want that, but to force your slave to suck your lover while you watch is humiliating even to those that think that they can handle it. Then doing cleanup will put them in their place. Repeating the moment over and over will break down the slave until they accept who they have become. BTW, SPH does not apply to all that seek humiliation. Some are well endowed.

Williams,

Cuckolding would signify that you were the partner , would it not? I could be squeezing the art of cucking into a smaller space then necessary? The subject of forcing your male 'slave' into sucking cock is an interesting subject. On one hand there is are some people who promote forced bisexsual behavior. First I hope you mean forced as in before, there was a discussion/negotiation if it is an interest for the sub/slave? I'm going to wait for your answer before I proceed. The rest of my thought may or may not be suitable for this thread.
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 16, 2023
Williamd wrote:

Williamd,

Cuckolding would signify that you were the partner , would it not? I could be squeezing the art of cucking into a smaller space then necessary? The subject of forcing your male 'slave' into sucking cock is an interesting subject. On one hand there is are some people who promote forced bisexsual behavior. First I hope you mean forced as in before, there was a discussion/negotiation if it is an interest for the sub/slave? I'm going to wait for your answer before I proceed. The rest of my thought may or may not be suitable for this thread.
Williamd
Williamd • Mar 16, 2023
I suspect that in most cases that cuckolding is a relationship that evolves in a partnership/marriage over time, but not necessarily. If someone is drawn to living the life of a sex slave it doesn't have to fall into that realm. They may not live together full time and just meet at prescribed times. As a bisexual submissive that is turned on by forced bi humiliation and after conversations with others there are different forms of cuckolding than a woman cucking her partner. The dominate one and the slave may both get turned on by forced bi gatherings. Yes, forced, but the slave WANTS to be ordered to be a slut that sucks cocks, eats pussy, and rims on command which may involve belittling the slave efforts that could lead to bondage and other creative punishments.
Williamd
Williamd • Mar 16, 2023
Forced without previous discussion would be rare unless the slave has no limits. I have to admit that I have fantasized being kidnapped and used as a sex slave with no limits. I suspect that in most cases there would be some discussion about limits (scat, blood, anything illegal) with the Mistress or Master before the fact. That being said the Dominant one would be free to order her slave to perform acts on her and others as she pleases. Not just sexual acts, but cleaning, cooking, carrying out the garbage, and serving wine wearing feminine underwear.
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Mar 16, 2023
Williamd wrote:

Well first I would have to be a Cuckholdress to have a cuck. Not all Dommes are into cuckholding. I don't like the word forced. As nothing I do is forced or that is just plain old abuse when not consensual. To me cuckholding isn't even about Small Penis Humiliation....because as you said not all cucks have small bits.

I am looking for more than oh you have a teenie weenie type humiliation...those are fun and all but want something that will really be a B.

even if it is written word (short story/poem) ideas to get my block unblocked.

but thanks for commenting and trying
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 16, 2023
Cuckolding and Small penis humiliation do often go hand in hand together, but they are not the same thing nor mutually exclusive; they are two different kinks. A sub may be really into the one but really NOT into the other. I could talk more about the psychology of forced bi cuckold fantasies but my point is, that is actually the subject of a different thread.
VirgoDan
1 year ago • Mar 29, 2023
VirgoDan • Mar 29, 2023
I've recently been into writing something, or being made to acknowledge it publically. Was looking at temp tattoos that could be made to order and written on a wrist. If out at a bar and somebody asks why you have "tiny" tattooed on your arm, you have to explain the reason why. Your mistress wants the world to know what you have. Or more privately writing it in sharpie along the member in question (with fine point because not enough room to write it with a standard marker)
Sam Steele​(switch male)
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
Sam Steele​(switch male) • Apr 14, 2023
I would say any exposure or public/semi-public display of the submissive is arousing. Forced nudity, fondling, exhibitionism, etc.. Also, I personally like being teased/humiliated for not being circumcised. Having my foreskin and uncut penis fondled as a domme/Dom makes emasculating comments is such a turn on. I also (since I'm a bi switch) like being anally penetrated and basically treated like a girl by more endowed circumcised guys. I had one friend who grabbed my little uncut cock with his hand and squeezed it while he fucked my ass, rubbing my little penis and calling it a pathetic little clit. He also smacked my dick with his showing how pathetic I was in comparison.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 14, 2023
Another idea for this thread: Having the "Tiny bits" either tattooed or (if that is too permanant) written with a semi-permanant marker "Property of Ms. (Her name) and '3"' (regardless of actual length.)