Online now
Online now

Boldily Physique

serenitymuse​(sub female){Orgazmo}
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
This popped up on the main feed, and I found it interesting. I typically stay out of the forum but...
I'm usually all about the heart felt response, but there is a very "technical" feeling with this.

I think this is something that a lot of women pay attention to. As I go through various levels of working out my breast tissue changes. Not just the size, but the shape and pull on the tissue. In all honesty, it can feel uncomfortable when tissues are overly tight or not stretched properly. It can change the appearance. I don't get overly vain about it, but I know how I like my body to look and feel. Different routines can make the breast tissue look different in pictures and feel different to you.

Something perhaps that men are aware of or not when they comment.

Perhaps something to look into on a journey toward health, wellness, and comfort within ones own skin. The attention to detail can also keep the chest muscles open so you can breath and let your heart show❤️
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
I'mME • Sep 9, 2022
Stranger should not be commenting why or why not someone loses weight, puts on weight, does their hair, cuts their hair off, or writes that they fucked the mailman every day last week.

People have lost their ability to know the what , when, where, and how of comments. Sure some folks never had that foundation to begin with, but people who do know better show some restraint. It IS weird as the OP stated, for people to make comments about the size of their tits and ass or any other body part . I know from my own life experiences along with discussions such as these some people do not realize how it can come across and some know that it is inappropriate.
I am and have always been a sensitive person, but I learned at an early age that being this can make you a target. The last 10 years or so I have tried to find that balance, the one between being the person who lets people try and grind them down into the dirt and the one who is unapproachable.

I will always do my best to support people who I see and feel are genuinely just trying to make their way through life like most of us here.
The one thing I will not do is speak up with my thoughts, especially when I smell something from what I am reading .
testosteroneandtacos
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
testosteroneandtacos • Sep 9, 2022
serenitymuse wrote:
This popped up on the main feed, and I found it interesting. I typically stay out of the forum but...
I'm usually all about the heart felt response, but there is a very "technical" feeling with this.

I think this is something that a lot of women pay attention to. As I go through various levels of working out my breast tissue changes. Not just the size, but the shape and pull on the tissue. In all honesty, it can feel uncomfortable when tissues are overly tight or not stretched properly. It can change the appearance. I don't get overly vain about it, but I know how I like my body to look and feel. Different routines can make the breast tissue look different in pictures and feel different to you.

Something perhaps that men are aware of or not when they comment.

Perhaps something to look into on a journey toward health, wellness, and comfort within ones own skin. The attention to detail can also keep the chest muscles open so you can breath and let your heart show❤️

I would say I have not heard any man relate to the feelings a woman has regarding the physical experience of their breasts in this way. Perhaps the weight or nipples sensitivity, maybe sometimes how they bounce around being uncomfortable or making them sore. But the subtleties of how it feels to have them and the changes they go through is probably fairly foreign to most men.
Zelia
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
Zelia • Sep 9, 2022
I think a lot of the time when a male says to a female that they don’t need to lose weight, that they like ‘x, y or z’ they’re trying to be positive and help someone be comfortable in their own skin. We tend to over think it a bit.
Notely
1 year ago • Sep 10, 2022
Notely • Sep 10, 2022
Your body is yours, the Goddess temple, only you get to be the boss of that.  A body can be molded but whatever makes you happy is healthy for you. They have to respect your temple or that gate is closed.   They can look but they have No dame right to tell you what to do A Women is her own Boss when comes to the body and soul. Stranger coming out of know where telling them to go get lit in the river your busy women don't got time.   Even if your with a partner they support you never should change you they their for you along the way.     Body goes through so many things its gonna change that part of life they don't like it they go suck a duck. 
Since 200 BC Women body have been worshiped and embraced they are goddess to be cherished they are the Mothers treat them well or you don't get a Women you get crap on a plate.

People should be supporting you, not trying to change you.  Some have not gotten to the growth stage they are still learning. If they want to grow they have to grow themselves. They are worried about everyone else and social media they have to point out everything.  

It's whatever the hell she wants to be no favor from others telling her what she is going to do now one can tell you what to do.

Know one should ever try to change you, tell you what you are even coming from a stranger just decline.
If a woman does anything it's her to feel sexy for herself to be part of it. You have to love who she is, how she comes, not everyone gets this part of this takes respect to be part of her world. Be glad you are even part of it.  Not everyone has the right to tell what to do, they can go fly a kite. 
sexycurves​(switch female)
1 year ago • Sep 11, 2022
sexycurves​(switch female) • Sep 11, 2022
You're not wrong for being weirded out by the responses of people regarding your aims for weight loss. I would be the same.

All you need to do is remind them that you're doing it for you, not them or anyone else. In fact, you don't have to justify anything.
Whorgazmo​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 14, 2022
Whorgazmo​(sub female) • Sep 14, 2022
Anyone who discourages you from pursuing your best self (and possibly adding years to your life) for some sexual thrill is not right in the head. It's no different than an anorexia fetish. I'll bash those kinks all day long as it's selfish and evil to keep someone in a state of helplessness where their quality of life is lowered.
I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 18, 2023
I'mME • Mar 18, 2023
Steellover wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:

This is a topic of particular interest to me as a healthcare professional with specialized certification in reversing disease through diet. As a critical care nurse, i'd say easily 85% of the people i care for in the hospital are there for diet related diseases. Truncal adiposity (i.e., fat around the middle) has long been known in healthcare as a marker for metabolic syndrome (conditions that increase risk of diabetes, heart disease and stroke).

Society is kinda missing the point, it's not about appearance, it's about our health. To much fat in our arteries and on our organs causes dementia, heart disease, stroke, erectile dysfunction, type two diabetes, reflux disease... and the list goes on.

Exercise and diet are important for our health, yay you for attending to yourself.

I've highlighted the portions of your post I think are key: Keeping a healthy body weight should be more about maintaining good health and an active lifestyle, than simply "Looking good in a speedo/bikini" or whatever. There are far more potentially serious consequences to being overweight than simply being less attractive to the opposite sex- and I think more people should focus on those consequences when it comes to motivating themselves to lose weight.

And as for "Fat shaming..." Dont. It's just counter-productive. Unless you are a doctor and they are your patient.

Listen I am not much for buzz words, buzz phrases, whatever the trene is at the moment, I'm going to still speak and write the same way. SO fat shaming is and always was done by people who are POS, who have some deep seated fear of something and choose fat people to pile it up on.

You know what, even a damn doctor does not have the right to SHAME anyone.

I see all manners of hypocirew running around here and elsewhere with bullshit notions such as

Someone who is overweight must have no will power

The inside of their mind is sloppy too.

I believe above someone said better physical health leads to good mental health.

All of these ideas, keep them to yourselves.
If you have thoughts about skinny people and they are similar keep them at yourselves.

People can like or not like whatever.

When you take that from your bed to verbalizing with the your mouth , who ever gave anybody the right to pick out physical features on someone and discuss them !!
Miki
1 year ago • Mar 18, 2023
Miki • Mar 18, 2023
Not sure if I already posted and don't want to go through pages of other comments. Rather, I'll just respond to the original post:

"One should lose weight, exercise, tone up" If that's what the individual wants and / or is strongly advised to by medical professionals... Never mind the Tools who complain you might lose the jugs.

To Wit: What do the melons matter for real? There are plenty of Knobs who looked at me with their one "eye" and had no complaints about my "Tea-Cups".

I'm smaller than most dick-slingers or their brothers (if they love Couch Time and the Suds every weekend)

--------------------------------------------------

Point is-- as with everything in this place-- You Be You: Do What You Feel Is Right -- and forget the Sausage case.

They're better suited to the grocery store
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Mar 22, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Steellover wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:

This is a topic of particular interest to me as a healthcare professional with specialized certification in reversing disease through diet. As a critical care nurse, i'd say easily 85% of the people i care for in the hospital are there for diet related diseases. Truncal adiposity (i.e., fat around the middle) has long been known in healthcare as a marker for metabolic syndrome (conditions that increase risk of diabetes, heart disease and stroke).

Society is kinda missing the point, it's not about appearance, it's about our health. To much fat in our arteries and on our organs causes dementia, heart disease, stroke, erectile dysfunction, type two diabetes, reflux disease... and the list goes on.

Exercise and diet are important for our health, yay you for attending to yourself.

I've highlighted the portions of your post I think are key: Keeping a healthy body weight should be more about maintaining good health and an active lifestyle, than simply "Looking good in a speedo/bikini" or whatever. There are far more potentially serious consequences to being overweight than simply being less attractive to the opposite sex- and I think more people should focus on those consequences when it comes to motivating themselves to lose weight.

And as for "Fat shaming..." Dont. It's just counter-productive. Unless you are a doctor and they are your patient.

[Blank] shaming is not on a doctor to do either, they can get their point across and keep it to the health/unhealthy side.
Some topics are sensitive in nature, but if you keep to the health points of it, then shaming should not be a factor.

As a healthcare provider, i don't use "shaming" as a method. While i'm personally against shaming, as a professional, i am also holistic in my care giving and believe shaming looks to fix one thing while it breaks another. There's all sorts of examples of shaming and using social stigma to try and get a person to change patterns or behavior that may be physically unhealthy. i believe shaming can harm a person on an emotional/psychological level. i don't see that it works on a physical level to shame oneself or be shamed by another. I don't see that it identifies or addresses or 'fixes' the cause, especially long term.