Online now

Calling him daddy

I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 31, 2023
I'mME • Mar 31, 2023
DaddyXX wrote:
whore and daddy are the same? oh boy

*whore and daddy are the same? oh boy*

I challenge you to point out where I wrote that they are the same ?
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 31, 2023
[quote="SirsBabyDoll"]
DaddyXX wrote:
whore and daddy are the same? oh boy

If the receiver finds it uncomfortable, then yes.

My former Dom didn't like it. He wasn't an age player. His preference was Master. I found THAT uncomfortable. Eventually, we came to a happy medium. During aftercare, when my Little was present, I could call him Daddy and during hard play, I'd call him Master.

While you were correct in "Daddy" being a euphemism for lover, not everyone realizes that and some may find it too "dirty"....the whole "Whose your Daddy 😈 har har?" thing.....and THATS OK.[/quote

SBD,

Profile doesn't exist.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
I struggled to call someone Daddy, lol the guilt I felt was daft, as I have and amazing relationships with my Dad and still call him daddy at times. I didn't want to ever disrespect him in and way......crazy right.
Once I started accepting myself and I found that it is so separated in my mind now.....it is the term he sees himself as.
If it makes him smile to give him the gift of the tittle and to let him know that you not only give it to him but i want to has started feeling like I am a good girl lol. Xx
Vhale​(sub female){Yes}
1 year ago • Apr 2, 2023
Vhale​(sub female){Yes} • Apr 2, 2023
It gets easier over time. I used to feel weird about it but now I know that my daddy prefers it and so do I so I use it in every message I can
ewieya​(sub female){Myself}
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
I'm wondering, why does it feel weird for you? Is it what others may think/say? Or is it something internal that makes you struggle?

For me, the realization that calling someone "Daddy" isn't much different from calling them "baby", which is more common. That idea had to come to mind before I felt 100% about it. I have not explored being a little at all yet, but I feel I could really lean into that. That is another hurdle for another day.

Maybe explore why it's hard for you and as others have said, talk to him about it. Or perhaps ask for a second name you can mix in as you're getting comfy? I'm not creative enough to think of anything new, but... Master, Alpha, Sir...?

Wishing you a happy journey!

❤
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME • Apr 4, 2023
ewieya wrote:
I'm wondering, why does it feel weird for you? Is it what others may think/say? Or is it something internal that makes you struggle?

For me, the realization that calling someone "Daddy" isn't much different from calling them "baby", which is more common. That idea had to come to mind before I felt 100% about it. I have not explored being a little at all yet, but I feel I could really lean into that. That is another hurdle for another day.

Maybe explore why it's hard for you and as others have said, talk to him about it. Or perhaps ask for a second name you can mix in as you're getting comfy? I'm not creative enough to think of anything new, but... Master, Alpha, Sir...?

Wishing you a happy journey!

<3

First and foremost is that a Dom and A SUB both decide on what a sub calls their Dom.

This is all part of getting to know someone way before it gets to this level. No Dom should be asking anybody to call them something that makes the sub uncomfortable and also not before ita time.

So. I'm chatting with someone a month (yes I realize that there are those people here that think you know someone in a month) and they tell me to call them Daddy. Uhhh no.

I had a.Daddy ( I'm from the damn South) so Daddy is what we call our fathers and people who acted like fathers.

My Daddy is in a mauselium,.or rather his physical body . I can't tell you where his spirit is however I can tell y'all where the hell isnt going to be..

In a relationship as my partner.
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME • Apr 4, 2023
And by the way, it isn't something that I would get used to, because I don't want to.
autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
autisticbarbie • Apr 4, 2023
[\quote]

First and foremost is that a Dom and A SUB both decide on what a sub calls their Dom.

This is all part of getting to know someone way before it gets to this level. No Dom should be asking anybody to call them something that makes the sub uncomfortable and also not before ita time.

So. I'm chatting with someone a month (yes I realize that there are those people here that think you know someone in a month) and they tell me to call them Daddy. Uhhh no.

I had a.Daddy ( I'm from the damn South) so Daddy is what we call our fathers and people who acted like fathers.

My Daddy is in a mauselium,.or rather his physical body . I can't tell you where his spirit is however I can tell y'all where the hell isnt going to be..

In a relationship as my partner.[/quote]

Your Daddy raised a real one and is in a good place now. Thanks for sharing. This was informative for me, because as a sub it can be a challenge to negotiate these roles and the correct timing. And I'm an extremely blunt person. This relationship stuff is hard.
autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
autisticbarbie • Apr 4, 2023
Beautiful eyes wrote:
I struggled to call someone Daddy, lol the guilt I felt was daft, as I have and amazing relationships with my Dad and still call him daddy at times. I didn't want to ever disrespect him in and way......crazy right.
Once I started accepting myself and I found that it is so separated in my mind now.....it is the term he sees himself as.
If it makes him smile to give him the gift of the tittle and to let him know that you not only give it to him but i want to has started feeling like I am a good girl lol. Xx

Agree. I actually don't have 'daddy issues' at all (whole lots of other issues tho, lol). But I've called even my vanilla bfs (all 3 of them) Daddy by their request. I think they saw it as a playful, respectful term of endearment. I'm fine with Master too. My issues are being called names like a whore or slut. I don't take offense, but it's totally inaccurate to the point of being confusing. When people lean in on that outside of the bedroom I'm thinking 'bro what else are you getting wrong here"? lol