Online now
Online now

Men who pose as dominant males

Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 8, 2023
I'mME wrote:

Hi steel.

SO are you saying that someone makes these bots up and deployes (for lack of better language due to not enough knowledge ) them onto these sites?

Apparently, that is the case. This was on a free personals site, and I'm not sure what the motive is- in the past, these kinds of bots/ads would typically follow with a solicitation either for money prior to any in-person meet-up (which of course never happens) or a solicitation to sign up for a paid adult dating site. ("Check out my profile at xxxdatingsite.com! I will not be checking back here," the typical response goes.) I don't know if the ones I've seen lately are just some kind of elaborate data gathering scheme or what is going on. I'm a little curious too. I luckily didn't send any money, or even divulge any personal details as I was expecting to meet face to face to chat in more detail. But it was still a big waste of time and emotional investment.
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 9, 2023
I'mME • Apr 9, 2023
Steellover wrote:
I'mME wrote:

Hi steel.

SO are you saying that someone makes these bots up and deployes (for lack of better language due to not enough knowledge ) them onto these sites?

Apparently, that is the case. This was on a free personals site, and I'm not sure what the motive is- in the past, these kinds of bots/ads would typically follow with a solicitation either for money prior to any in-person meet-up (which of course never happens) or a solicitation to sign up for a paid adult dating site. ("Check out my profile at xxxdatingsite.com! I will not be checking back here," the typical response goes.) I don't know if the ones I've seen lately are just some kind of elaborate data gathering scheme or what is going on. I'm a little curious too. I luckily didn't send any money, or even divulge any personal details as I was expecting to meet face to face to chat in more detail. But it was still a big waste of time and emotional investment.

My limited knowledge of bots is that there can be several types. Someone could pay for a bot (s) to send things or post things about a someone specific. Well actually now that I think about the subject, people use them as some type of insulation form getting their hands in the muck. YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, anywhere online. I have been accused several times of being a bot. Lol. If only.