Online now
Online now

Calling him daddy

I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME • Apr 4, 2023
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
[\quote]

First and foremost is that a Dom and A SUB both decide on what a sub calls their Dom.

This is all part of getting to know someone way before it gets to this level. No Dom should be asking anybody to call them something that makes the sub uncomfortable and also not before ita time.

So. I'm chatting with someone a month (yes I realize that there are those people here that think you know someone in a month) and they tell me to call them Daddy. Uhhh no.

I had a.Daddy ( I'm from the damn South) so Daddy is what we call our fathers and people who acted like fathers.

My Daddy is in a mauselium,.or rather his physical body . I can't tell you where his spirit is however I can tell y'all where the hell isnt going to be..

In a relationship as my partner.

Your Daddy raised a real one and is in a good place now. Thanks for sharing. This was informative for me, because as a sub it can be a challenge to negotiate these roles and the correct timing. And I'm an extremely blunt person. This relationship stuff is hard.[/quote]

submissive Jewish girl,

Your last sentence is what I am trying to write about, currently. But damnit I (don't even know what possessed me) I downloaded a backup and my phone settings ( I had it just like I wanted it) just disappeared. I'm back to some BS and OnePlus had just sent the Android 12 update. I launch from Bing, I like the features but this particular backup was not what I wanted.

After Android update I couldn't find my shelf notes. Now nothing is as it was. I'm not tech oriented, I can get something done with knowledge but I'm at a lost. When I pull for instance TMobile app up, it does nothing. Hello there. That's what it says
I tried Google and Bing. I tried 611 and it keeps hanging up after I say no I'm not calling to pay the bill.

All that to say I have the makings of a writing somewhere on relationships.
Or rather the differences in what people are looking for, is It really D/s, or is it that they want some kinky fun here and there, or weekends, .
Also about taking the time to vet properly.
Figuring out how someone handles adversity, problems when things do not go right, a disagreement couple more things.
It wouldn't be necessary for that dive if a D/s is not what you really desire.

On how people need to be honest about what they really want to themselves in order to be honest to others.

How many people waste time bc they don't do the vetting before, keep jumping into things with people they barely know, don't even know if I'm to be blunt.
cherilynn​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
cherilynn​(sub female) • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME wrote,

" My Daddy is in a mauselium,.or rather his physical body . I can't tell you where his spirit is however I can tell y'all where the hell isnt going to be..

In a relationship as my partner."

Damn right !
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME • Apr 4, 2023
[\quote]

First and foremost is that a Dom and A SUB both decide on what a sub calls their Dom.

This is all part of getting to know someone way before it gets to this level. No Dom should be asking anybody to call them something that makes the sub uncomfortable and also not before ita time.

So. I'm chatting with someone a month (yes I realize that there are those people here that think you know someone in a month) and they tell me to call them Daddy. Uhhh no.

I had a.Daddy ( I'm from the damn South) so Daddy is what we call our fathers and people who acted like fathers.

My Daddy is in a mauselium,.or rather his physical body . I can't tell you where his spirit is however I can tell y'all where the hell isnt going to be..

In a relationship as my partner.

Your Daddy raised a real one and is in a good place now. Thanks for sharing. This was informative for me, because as a sub it can be a challenge to negotiate these roles and the correct timing. And I'm an extremely blunt person. This relationship stuff is hard.[/quote]

Thank you, I forgot my manners earlier, was in heated discussion elsewhere. I agree 100% that my Daddy is in a good place. It took me awhile , a lot of booze, and some other things to realize the way he went was what he wanted, not my choice or my decision to make.

I also wanted to say that I have no issues with people calling their Doms, "Daddy" what-so-ever. What I take issue with is when people delve down into oh just fo along with it, get used to it, or assign a motive to why someone does not simply agree instead of asking questions, which is the key to actually understanding or trying to understand other human beings. Isn't that what it's all about no matter where or what we are doing ?
I mean sure if people want to go through life in their little bubbles, okay. Tell me and i would never ask a question to that person again.
I desire to at least try and have a knowledge of where someone is coming from.

* Yes I ended a sentence with a preposition*

Lmao.
autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Apr 6, 2023
autisticbarbie • Apr 6, 2023
I'm me:

I'm a programmer and an IT nerd. If you have tech issues, going forward, feel free to send me a message and maybe I can get you sorted out. I'm not always around, but if I am, I'm happy to help. And you are fucking hilarious btw. icon_smile.gif Be well wonderful person.

Edit: There is some fuckery or at least non-intuitive shit going on with this forum right now. At least from my side. And I'm a power user. Or maybe I'm just an overconfident a-hole. So you probably need no tech support from me. Probably just a glitch that will resolve itself during the next update.
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 7, 2023
I'mME • Apr 7, 2023
I'm me:

I'm a programmer and an IT nerd. If you have tech issues, going forward, feel free to send me a message and maybe I can get you sorted out. I'm not always around, but if I am, I'm happy to help. And you are fucking hilarious btw. icon_smile.gif Be well wonderful person.

Edit: There is some fuckery or at least non-intuitive shit going on with this forum right now. At least from my side. And I'm a power user. Or maybe I'm just an overconfident a-hole. So you probably need no tech support from me. Probably just a glitch that will resolve itself during the next update.

It's my phone that I'm having issues with. Actually I may be lying. I had been trying to get all my emails up on desktop. A lot.
Anyhow I will DM you next time I take a stab at it. I believe I went with Outlook app and I wanted Google so I could delete a couple million emails. No shit.
Thanks
SarahRB​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 7, 2023
SarahRB​(sub female) • Apr 7, 2023
I think there is a time and place. Perhaps not loudly in a supermarket, but by his side in a supermarket. Does that make sense?

For my partner, I have noticed he prefers to be called Daddy as it makes him feel like he is ultimately in control, so calling him this during our home time to begin was helpful to getting comfortable in doing so "all the time". I would not call him any honorific in spaces with other people that you do not know their preferences, as this can make them uncomfortable and could be considered "pushing the kink."

I think it is sexy, and supports a dynamic. He has audibly told you he wouldn't mind it, but he hasn't said he would "LOVE" it.. so do so in moderation until he voices, or reacts, to show he is absolutely taken with it.

Hope this helps! icon_smile.gif
BikerWilly
1 year ago • May 5, 2023
BikerWilly • May 5, 2023
My sub called me "Pa" for many years before we even knew or even suspected anything about BDSM. She was a combination lg and puppy, and I always took care of her since we first started dating, at 15/16. She only called me "Master" infrequently, and never called me "Daddy", But in all the stuff we did, I was, in effect, her Daddy. She got tucked in every night, and got a story, (Sometimes the Reader's Digest Condensed Version: "Once upon a time they lived happily ever after") usually about the naughty princess who lived in the castle and was very sassy and got spanks, or the naughty mermaid who lived in the river in the forest, and was very rambunctious and splashed a lot, and got spanks, or the naughty witch who lived in the deep woods and cast spells and was very wiggly, and got spanks. Or the naughty maiden who took care of Unicorns. Or the Sassy pirate maiden. Or the fairy queen. Or the cheerleader. Or any one of a thousand equivalent characters who were always wiggly and got spanks, and lived happily ever after. Once she asked: "How come ALL the maidens ALWAYS get spanks?!?!?" and I told her "Because they are sassy like you!" or equivalents, and once even a "That's an excellent question and a good reason for an expensive government study that costs millions of dollars and establishes EXACTLY why wiggly girls get spanked!" which did not answer her question any better than the other answers. But she always came out with her pillow and said "PA! I'm ready to be tucked in - RIGHT NOW!" and would stamp her foot. If she was cold, I would wrap her in one of my flannel shirts before tucking her in. She wasn't allowed to wear pajamas, and my rule was "If I reach over and don't feel bare skin, you are getting a tail-whuppin!", but that did not count when it was cold and she was wearing a flannel shirt. I was always warm, so she would come over and snuggle next to me when I finally went to bed. So the "Pa" thing was very much like a "Daddy" appellation, and she used it whenever she needed anything. She even used it in public, when we were at the store, or out at the movies, or anywhere when she needed help with something, or was not happy about something. If she had used "Master" in public, it would have raised eyebrows, but her use of "Pa" was never noticed by anyone we knew or associated with in any bad way, and no one every said anything about it. It was completely natural to us. From talking in public, to her somersaulting onto the couch next to me, then giving me her innocent smile, and saying: "PA! TAKE ME OUT TO DINNER!" it was just a normal form of address and means of affectionate communication. So that was our version of "Daddy"
Sasa​(dom female)
11 months ago • May 7, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • May 7, 2023
xGabbyx... if we step into the lifestyle some things are here and there embarrassing for us in the beginning. It feels awkward, weird and we might be ashamed but still want it. Take your time, let your partner help, tell him about your struggles, and explore. Just don't push a kink into the face of others in the public...
Whatever you both decide, your relationship doesn't need to make sense to anyone, except you and your partner. It is a relationship and not a community project
Ggsex
11 months ago • May 7, 2023
Ggsex • May 7, 2023
Sasa wrote:
xGabbyx... if we step into the lifestyle some things are here and there embarrassing for us in the beginning. It feels awkward, weird and we might be ashamed but still want it. Take your time, let your partner help, tell him about your struggles, and explore. Just don't push a kink into the face of others in the public...
Whatever you both decide, your relationship doesn't need to make sense to anyone, except you and your partner. It is a relationship and not a community project

I completely agree. Personally i am a sub male and i would love to encounter someone with the same mentality.