Online now
Online now

Best way to empty her bowel to prepare her for anal sex?

autisticbarbie
10 months ago • May 19, 2023
autisticbarbie • May 19, 2023
This is the truth, lol. I'm pretty regular (the only damn thing about me that is) and I eat a high fiber diet, so other than surface hygiene I don't do prep (other than lube). One of my close friends does this a lot more than I do and has colitis, and he said he avoids eating that day so he doesn't have to think about it. Ass should be the last ride on the sexual amusement park tho, as several others have stated (not that OP mentioned an ass to mouth or vag parade haha, this is just a personal crusade of mine)

DeepEmbrace wrote:
SBD - Don't forget that other cardinal rule of never go ass to vagina unless you want other major health problems!!! (But just as sure as someone somewhere is eating shit right now someone somewhere is no doubt going ass-to-vagina.)
Miki
10 months ago • May 20, 2023
Miki • May 20, 2023
This is a hell of a topic to find when clicking on Forums, but as I was into that when I was active sexually, I can see it is a question worth asking and getting feedback.

I skimmed the pages so I didn't see it first hand but who the fuck is the savage that even thought of a garden hose? Enema tubes are substantially thinner in diameter for good reason.

Snatch to ass is fine but once the old switcharoo is done, that's it.

As I said "when I was active"-- as I am not getting any younger it's probably a good idea to back off on the back door.
BikerWilly
BikerWilly • May 20, 2023
The plan was never to shove in a hose and slam it wide open. I have used a garden hose in the past in other encounters with a different sub, and just barely cracked the supply valve so water only trickled in. I've never had a problem with that.

But at the same time, that was years ago, and information changes over time, so I wanted to know what the CURRENT state of knowledge was on the subject, thus the reason for my original inquiry on here.

You never know when someone will come up with a delightful new wrinkle on an old subject.

In addition, the use of her ass is always the last thing before the play ends. It's the literal and figurative "final end" to being completely used. I make it a policy to never go backwards, so using her mouth is always first, then moving to her vagina for use there is next, and after those two are exhausted, the final use is just to show complete ownership.

I HAVE had a sub go back to oral after being used vaginally, but it was HER idea, to get me hard again so I could anally use her for the final scene. ( I would never treat my little sub in such a way unless she really wanted it.) I have never abused a sub to show my dominance, as I am not a real sadist. (Although I have delighted in pushing her over the edge until she just melted down. That was fun. We always had code words, and the expressions of mouthy talk were perfect conveyances of her real desires. When she tells you "You wouldn't DARE make me do that!" it's pretty much a declaration that it is PRECISELY that thing that she wants done to her. She may be protesting the use of her mouth, but the eager gurgling of "You BASTARD!" kind of gives the evidence of her lie.
Miki
Miki • May 20, 2023
Yes I operated along the same lines. I missed the post where you mentioned that. But a garden hose... sheesh! Glad you're past that!!
I'mME
I'mME • May 20, 2023
BikerWilly wrote:
The plan was never to shove in a hose and slam it wide open. I have used a garden hose in the past in other encounters with a different sub, and just barely cracked the supply valve so water only trickled in. I've never had a problem with that.

But at the same time, that was years ago, and information changes over time, so I wanted to know what the CURRENT state of knowledge was on the subject, thus the reason for my original inquiry on here.

You never know when someone will come up with a delightful new wrinkle on an old subject.

In addition, the use of her ass is always the last thing before the play ends. It's the literal and figurative "final end" to being completely used. I make it a policy to never go backwards, so using her mouth is always first, then moving to her vagina for use there is next, and after those two are exhausted, the final use is just to show complete ownership.

I HAVE had a sub go back to oral after being used vaginally, but it was HER idea, to get me hard again so I could anally use her for the final scene. ( I would never treat my little sub in such a way unless she really wanted it.) I have never abused a sub to show my dominance, as I am not a real sadist. (Although I have delighted in pushing her over the edge until she just melted down. That was fun. We always had code words, and the expressions of mouthy talk were perfect conveyances of her real desires. When she tells you "You wouldn't DARE make me do that!" it's pretty much a declaration that it is PRECISELY that thing that she wants done to her. She may be protesting the use of her mouth, but the eager gurgling of "You BASTARD!" kind of gives the evidence of her lie.

BikerWily,
The final end.
Lmao , I like it. I thought you had a sense of humor, but in this day and age , does one ever really ever know?

See I'm a woman of a dry sense of humor and as can often be with this type of humor, it's about the twinkle in my eyes, bc my dear pan face would give nothing away, EYES.

Guess what is lacking with this archaic way of communicating?

Nonya
LordofPain56
10 months ago • May 25, 2023
LordofPain56 • May 25, 2023
Gee, I always knew there must be some reason I was never interested in anal!
Notely
10 months ago • May 28, 2023
Notely • May 28, 2023
Make her wear plug all day small one for starters build over time to bigger. Nice bath before , Before anything Douching cleaning wipes keeping on tip toes when releaseing helps on the pot little running water in Sink , drink few hours before v8 strawberry mix. Ginger root cream in the hole allow to be relaxed put but plug in and massage the area. Then pleasure her a bit get her aroused before do more they need to aroused before anything so it’s sensitive and ready. Nice vegetable Ginger root in ass why getting padded bound her so she knows her place. Whisper in her ear that she your anal whore princess count the paddles pull her hair. Kiss her breathe on to her but put cream on her but before hand and after with after care.
CotrolYourHole
9 months ago • Jun 8, 2023
CotrolYourHole • Jun 8, 2023
RefinedLace wrote:
Make her wear plug all day small one for starters build over time to bigger. Nice bath before , Before anything Douching cleaning wipes keeping on tip toes when releaseing helps on the pot little running water in Sink , drink few hours before v8 strawberry mix. Ginger root cream in the hole allow to be relaxed put but plug in and massage the area. Then pleasure her a bit get her aroused before do more they need to aroused before anything so it’s sensitive and ready. Nice vegetable Ginger root in ass why getting padded bound her so she knows her place. Whisper in her ear that she your anal whore princess count the paddles pull her hair. Kiss her breathe on to her but put cream on her but before hand and after with after care.

Thanks for the tip about ginger- that sounds cool👍Does leaving a butt plug in all day not tear/damage the subs asshole? I’ve only left a buttplug in my sub for less than an hour because the package said not to do more than 30 mins-1 hour for safety reasons…but I figured that was being over-cautious lol
Notely
Notely • Jun 8, 2023
Well you have them wear lube ofcourse wear a smaller one work up to a different shape in time but does have to be all day it can be 30 mins to an hour. My first made me wear ben wall balls and butt plugs all day also had to wear heels. I have worn one for 6 hours but I took it out and cleaned it and went to the bathroom. You gotta do maintenance on these things. Yes, it was a day thing. But do what makes you feel I have worn ones that push up ones made bigger , medel ones I have tried them all but its been many years I use to test stuff and try new things. Just like corset you can't wear for long gotta be worn lose but to your size still drink plenty of water have room to breathe like with corset takes time to built in to tighter one weeks and months I wear for like 5 to hours to keep the bone structure to hourglass shape yes it can change your frame.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Miki wrote:

Snatch to ass is fine but once the old switcharoo is done, that's it.

As I said "when I was active"-- as I am not getting any younger it's probably a good idea to back off on the back door.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your dance of words is in top form today! That was AWESOME!