6. Improves immunity
7. Increases dopamine
8. Improves mood
9. Lowers anxiety
Miki
10 months ago • May 24, 2023
Miki • May 24, 2023
Hmm. I suppose. Have fun.

Personally, I'm reasonably certain that most, if not all of those benefits can be had from a variety of other, non-contact activities, too.

Just sayin'
VernonKingsville
10 months ago • May 24, 2023
VernonKingsville • May 24, 2023
Miki wrote:

Personally, I'm reasonably certain that most, if not all of those benefits can be had from a variety of other, non-contact activities, too.

Just sayin'

You’re right but kissing is such fun.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
10 months ago • May 25, 2023
I used to work in couples therapy. An exercise taught to re spark a relationship and libido is to kiss hello, good bye, good night and good morning but each kiss has to last 6 seconds! Just six seconds. It doesn't seem like long but it is enough on a tired libido or waning connection to re jump it. Kissing is powerful. I've seen the six second kiss theory work for so many relationships.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 25, 2023
MissBonnie wrote:
I used to work in couples therapy. An exercise taught to re spark a relationship and libido is to kiss hello, good bye, good night and good morning but each kiss has to last 6 seconds! Just six seconds. It doesn't seem like long but it is enough on a tired libido or waning connection to re jump it. Kissing is powerful. I've seen the six second kiss theory work for so many relationships.

@MissBonnie,
Wow! This is awesome, thank you for sharing that icon_smile.gif
I'mME
I'mME • May 25, 2023
MissBonnie wrote:

MissBonnie,

I had heard of this before and hand Holding.
Miki
Miki • May 25, 2023
VernonKingsville wrote:
Miki wrote:

Just sayin'

You’re right but kissing is such fun.

That just applies to me.

As one never given to romance, relationships, or of course D/s dynamics, I gravitate to ways to achieve those particular health benefits without anyone in my face--- figuratively and literally --or around at all.

Sorry 'bout that. These past few years I learned the wonder of peaceful solitude. I do go out and about by day and work my career, but I love going home to my place, a place that's only mine.

Oh and as people can see, while I like living alone, I do get "windy" in here and other posting sites.

icon_biggrin.gif