Online now
Online now

Finding submissive women

mistress425​(dom female)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018

Finding submissive women

mistress425​(dom female) • Sep 12, 2018
It's alot easier said then done I have been looking for months and still be haven't found one or even talked to one in outside if the internet! Which is all games and bullshit so please help me seek them out
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Let me help.

Your profile is poorly filled out, has spelling mistakes, and says nothing about what type of submissive you're looking for or what flavor of Domination you prefer.

"Part time and discreet" says you're seeing someone and intend to lie about it.

"No limits!" says you lack a basic understanding of BDSM despite "6 years of experience" at age 25.

Dismissing the internet as "all games and bullshit" is an insult to anyone real and honest who might of seen past all of the above and still been willing to consider you.

You're setting yourself up for failure. Be as real, honest, open and as attentive to detail as you hope your future partners will be.

The only folks who will answer you as is aren't worthy of anyone's time.
    The most loved post in topic
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
I agree with Fudbar. After reading your profile, the first thing that came to my mind was “instant gratification”. That you are only after a cheap fling behind your partners back. This may very well NOT be the case, but that’s the impression I got. So maybe work on your profile more, as this is the first thing people see or check out when they receive a message. Best of luck to you x
mistress425​(dom female)
mistress425​(dom female) • Sep 12, 2018
Thank you guys alot im not seeing anybody it's just not a very open part of my life yet and I don't want to bring it around my personal life until I know it's real if that makes sense. And as for the bullshit and games I've just done the internet thing before and it seems like everything has played me when it came time for real life but I will find a better way to word it all
Boredsilly​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
Boredsilly​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
Can I add to the conversation, I have been in the Lifestyle for quite a lot of years and my Master has been who he is since the day he was born. It's just natural to us. I do however suggest that Mistress425 when you are looking seriously for a sub/slave. Please learn protocols and edicate with any submissives profile. For instant. I get many men that send me messages and I can tell they are just what we call (trolls) you must learn to read the profiles and see if they are looking or for the bigger picture myself I am Owned and it says it on my profile, but most do not read it only the real Dom/Domme read profiles so they know weather to go on or not. Also if you would like to talk to a submissive / slave please ask permission for you to speak to them. If you just want to talk with nothing else on your mind. ...I wish you luck in your learning ....Have a wonderful day....yes I do have permission to post ....Thank You
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
Honestly, offline you may talk to multiple submissives and not even know it. Kink is something that most people aren't open about in their public lives but instead keep as a need to know thing, much like you plan to do.

You want to meet women offline, gp to munches or clubs. Otherwise, you're stuck with online meeting submissives. Sad but true.