Online now
Online now

Hookups

Miki
9 months ago • Aug 10, 2023
Miki • Aug 10, 2023
I posted a few months back. I should have been more clear in that I was speaking only for myself.

Indeed as has been pointed out, one runs the risk in this type of life -- of running into someone dangerous who smiles with glistening teeth and says all the right shit.

Indeed 99.(whatever the fuck) percent of potential hookups are not sadistic killer types. My point was "It just takes one".

and finally, to be clear, the mistake I think almost made--- involved no one who is a member of this stire, past or present.

However in conclusion, it's why I am "idle" Not only has my appetite for masochism waned, at least for now, but also indeed one can meet the wrong one online, offline, or even one who was the kid who sat mext to you in kindergarten. From where I sit right now, and considering my communication challenges, I just like my safe zone.

--------------------------------------------------------

And flip the script for the sake of a point.. No I don't have any dried up skeletons standing around in various poses in my basement.

That would be just too freakin' creepy

I really don't have any dudes named "Bones" nearby.
master disaster​(dom male)
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2023
Miki wrote:
I posted a few months back. I should have been more clear in that I was speaking only for myself.

Indeed as has been pointed out, one runs the risk in this type of life -- of running into someone dangerous who smiles with glistening teeth and says all the right shit.

Indeed 99.(whatever the fuck) percent of potential hookups are not sadistic killer types. My point was "It just takes one".

and finally, to be clear, the mistake I think almost made--- involved no one who is a member of this stire, past or present.

However in conclusion, it's why I am "idle" Not only has my appetite for masochism waned, at least for now, but also indeed one can meet the wrong one online, offline, or even one who was the kid who sat mext to you in kindergarten. From where I sit right now, and considering my communication challenges, I just like my safe zone.

And flip the script for the sake of a point.. No I don't have any dried up skeletons standing around in various poses in my basement.

lol sure. But 99.(whatever the fuck) plumbers or electricians are also not sadistic killer types. But it just takes one right? Or more realistically it just takes one person who presents themselves as the most vanilla and gentle sexual partner. But who really isn’t when he gets you alone… the point is someone openly into and offering bdsm experiences is no more or less safe than any other guy.
Miki
Miki • Aug 10, 2023
master disaster wrote:
Miki wrote:

lol sure. But 99.(whatever the fuck) plumbers or electricians are also not sadistic killer types. But it just takes one right? Or more realistically it just takes one person who presents themselves as the most vanilla and gentle sexual partner. But who really isn’t when he gets you alone… the point is someone openly into and offering bdsm experiences is no more or less safe than any other guy.

Yes, masked man, it only takes one.

I also said I speak only for myself.

It is why I'm not currently in the game.

Every time I consider stepping back out I see another episisode of 20/20 and stay home. Again only speaking for myself, I'm good with that.

The gist of this whole topic is "Hook-ups are risky business" Take precautions, have a contact person who will, if not contacted at a certain time, sounds the alarm. Make this known to potential dates / sex partners.

And though I was joking.. no bones in my basement.

But... Does she or doesn't she?

Only the spiders know for sure

A fun story I actually recall from high school-- "Arsenic and Old Lace"
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 10, 2023
master disaster wrote:
Miki wrote:

Disaster,
The difference I see in hook-ups for BDSM and hook-ups for vanilla is that one people let the other tie them up.
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2023
Disaster,
The difference I see in hook-ups for BDSM and hook-ups for vanilla is that one people let the other tie them up.[/quote]

Come on now. Use your head. Does that bad man serial killer need someone’s consent to tie them up? Sure maybe it’s slightly easier with it, but chances are that potential psycho enjoys the struggle. And I’ve done enough CNC scenes to know how quickly and easily someone can be restrained.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 10, 2023
master disaster wrote:
Disaster,
The difference I see in hook-ups for BDSM and hook-ups for vanilla is that one people let the other tie them up.

Come on now. Use your head. Does that bad man serial killer need someone’s consent to tie them up? Sure maybe it’s slightly easier with it, but chances are that potential psycho enjoys the struggle. And I’ve done enough CNC scenes to know how quickly and easily someone can be restrained.[/quote]

You know something, your answer want the original topic.

Oh, and I use my head just fine.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Aug 10, 2023
I think part of the issue with bdsm hookups is the scope for abusers to find easy meat. And for people to not really understand consent. It is riskier in my opinion than vanilla. Precautions (like safe calls) are necessary.

I've personally experienced the issues that can arise from a person knowing I have a masochistic facet, and playing on that. Safe words a must.
SmilesEight​(dom male)
SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Disaster,

That's not really different from a vanilla hookup where you get forced to be tied up anyway, which also leads to disaster.

Nor it is any different from going on the 10th vanilla date where you get tied up and left on a ditch.

Nor is it any different from going on the first BDSM date, where you negotiated no tying, just vanilla. And then the 5th date, you get tied up and left in a ditch.

Nor is it any different from any other "what if" situations.

There are many serial killers who spent months with their victims before "leaving" them. The risk is virtually the same for a broken heart vs. a dead heart; just that the former is more common.

It sounds pretty grim. But when you play the worst-case "what if" game, it always ends up here.
9 months ago • Aug 11, 2023
master disaster​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2023
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Disaster,

That's not really different from a vanilla hookup where you get forced to be tied up anyway, which also leads to disaster.

Nor it is any different from going on the 10th vanilla date where you get tied up and left on a ditch.

Nor is it any different from going on the first BDSM date, where you negotiated no tying, just vanilla. And then the 5th date, you get tied up and left in a ditch.

There are many serial killers who spent months with their victims before "leaving" them. The risk is virtually the same for a broken heart vs. a dead heart; just that the former is more common.

It sounds pretty grim. But when you play the worst-case "what if" game, it always ends up here.

No I’m pretty sure the risk of a broken heart vs a dead heart is quite a bit different.

But yes otherwise you get it. An encounter where being tied up is the agreed upon and anticipated activity is no more or less than one where it is not.
I'mME
9 months ago • Aug 11, 2023
I'mME • Aug 11, 2023
SmilesEight wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Disaster,

SmilesEight,
*That's not really different from a vanilla hookup where you get forced to be tied up anyway, which also leads to disaster.*

First and foremost, women are not stupid creatures, though I don't want it to be said that I speak for all women. Stats show that women are usually taken when they are murdered, not voluntarily going to meet a vanilla hook-up.

*Nor is it any different from going on the first BDSM date, where you negotiated no tying, just vanilla. And then the 5th date, you get tied up and left in a ditch.*

Now you have switched into using the phrase BDSM date. I don't do play dates, and it would behoove anyone wanting to do this, to VET your potential play date just as you would a potential dominant, since after all I would assume that you are referring to submissives and I'm also going to assume that they will be submiseive to womeone that they have never met..... so VETTING, safe calls, whatever bc apparently to let you tell it, there are bad evil men just waiting on that 4th or 5th time so that they can commit a murder and leave the corpse in the ditch.
It's why I am advocate of education and if they (subs) don't already utilize that little voice inside, then it's high time that they introduce themselves.

I'm not up on the stats of serial killers in BDSM, I am aware that any given time, I read approximately 50 give it take ( I suspect that number is higher) out and about amongst the people.

I don't do BDSM hook ups, dates, whatever y'all are calling them. If I want to fuck then I fuck. A BDSM 'date' is not D/s to me, top/bottom maybe but vetting is still the name of a chapter in the book called, Not A Helpless Female.

I could elaborate on some other chapters in that book, but you and Disaster have thoroughly educated me, so I won't bore y'all with my inane writings.