Online now
Online now

Prep & Motivation for Solo Locktober

cheesecake
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023

Prep & Motivation for Solo Locktober

cheesecake • Aug 12, 2023
With Autumn right around the corner and some free time on my hands, I've decided that this year will be my first attempt at Locktober, using the preceding month-and-a-half as a warmup, with the primary goal to simply make it through October while staying locked up for as much of the month as possible. In the past, I've spontaneously started a lockup and have made it through a month, but this time I wanted to give this some prep and actual build-up rather than locking up in the heat of the moment with no set goal, for an undetermined length of time.

With no Dominant, keyholder, consenting partner, etc. to provide motivation or incentive to stay chaste, keeping yourself under lock becomes an exercise in elements like self-restraint and delayed gratification. With no other parties involved, generating and maintaining that motivation while knowing you can just end it whenever you feel like can be difficult long-term.

With all that said, I've decided to try and make this interesting for myself and anyone else by starting a little..."community outreach project." Feel free to comment any tips, ideas, goals, challenges, etc. and I'll create a list, keeping it updated until the end of October (BDSM Checklist is public on my profile.)
Miki
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023
Miki • Aug 12, 2023
Hats off to you..

I could not go two days, let alone a month without at least masturbating.

Actually not even a day to be honest..

Good luck with your project!
    The most loved post in topic
autisticbarbie
8 months ago • Aug 15, 2023
autisticbarbie • Aug 15, 2023
I love this. Sorry to ask, but I'm a novice. Does this mean just no touching or sex, or are you wearing some sort of chastity device too?

Reminds me of Joe Rogan and his sober october thing.
cheesecake
8 months ago • Aug 15, 2023
cheesecake • Aug 15, 2023
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
I love this. Sorry to ask, but I'm a novice. Does this mean just no touching or sex, or are you wearing some sort of chastity device too?

Reminds me of Joe Rogan and his sober october thing.

It's basically just a kinky prequel to No Nut November, a device isn't required but is encouraged if you have one available.
redgater
8 months ago • Aug 16, 2023
redgater • Aug 16, 2023
I am locked now . Cock cage on and locked.
Villanelle​(staff)
8 months ago • Aug 16, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 16, 2023
Some of you may have noticed and perhaps are using the lock gadget in your profile. It can be used for whatever purpose you wish but it does work particularly well for chastity style "lockdowns".

Also, this CAGE Magazine article on chastity play is very informative:

https://thecage.co/magazine,82.html
Steellover​(sub male)
8 months ago • Aug 20, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 20, 2023
My record is sixteen days, and by the end of the 2nd week, it was near agony as I thought my nuts would explode. I am tempted to try "solo" locktober, but I would much rather have a partner to be my "Referee," motivator, and keyholder, so to speak.
cbteased
7 months ago • Sep 12, 2023
cbteased • Sep 12, 2023
I am normally locked for a day or two at a time. We're going to try Loctober again this year. To get ready, I'm spending significantly more time in the belt this month. I think she's trying to keep me in it a week right now.