Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

vintageman
6 months ago • Oct 21, 2023
vintageman • Oct 21, 2023
This might be a longshot but Im not a BDSM guy per se, but are more looking for a younger, kind of submissive girl that wants to live "in the past" with me. We are talking about 1950s housewife style. A life long cosplay if you want. Anyone interrested in this can contact me and ask questions. I live in Sweden, 58 years old but feel and act much younger.
I Dance the swing, go to old style meetings, dress up in traditional 40s/50s garment. A colorful life..atleast as I see it. When I play an old 78 record on my 1947 jukebox, it takes me back to the "good old days" when I wasnt even born. I love to watch old movies or movies that are set in the 30s to 50s ish.

So..are you out there? I know you are, I just dont know where to look. Oh and Im settled in rural but central Sweden, so no moving for me. My house, my garage, my cars, my things you know.

So I guess the game is on...or? icon_smile.gif

Take care all. Be you no matter what.
vintageman
6 months ago • Oct 21, 2023
vintageman • Oct 21, 2023
"Im not a BDSM guy per se" doesnt mean Im all vanilla. Oh no mam,,, but i think Im a switch of some kind. Like to dominate in bed but also like the girl to advance. There are so many things I like to explore but my lifestyle comes first so I guess I must have an obediant wife that dresses like I want her to.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 months ago • Oct 23, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 23, 2023
Welcome Vintageman - thank you for the intro!

And welcome to everyone else who has joined us! Please say hello if you haven't already.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Oct 31, 2023
I can't seem to edit my original post, but id love to also meet friends from this lifestyle. To vent to, to support each other, to give each other advice and just chat with icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
6 months ago • Nov 10, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 10, 2023
Time for a bump - and for you to introduce yourself if you haven't already!
meowineedhelp​(sadist trans man)
6 months ago • Nov 11, 2023
.... . .-.. .-.. ---

the above is mores code for - HELLO icon_biggrin.gif

I've been here since 2019, but I don't think I've ever taken the time to formally introduce myself... so I think this is the perfect time just so you all don't think im crazy... or talking crazy... or being crazy with my comments.

anyway here goes nothing:

i've evolved for the past 5 years and discovered who i am through submission, and submission alone.

i have two mommys and two daddys... whom i love dearly... they made me into who i am today... a sadist trans man.

i identify myself with jesus a lot and his passion(hence my avatar) - but I believe the passion of the anti-christ is the next passion to rule the whole wide world as we know it.
Gaylee
6 months ago • Nov 12, 2023
Gaylee • Nov 12, 2023
Hi all, I'm Gaylee. Everyone here writes so well it almost makes me nervous to make say my own greetings. I was on The Cage before but have not been on in a very long time. Nor have I had a partner in a very long time for that matter. I'll be in your care going forward.