Online now
Online now

Kinky Play Playlist

ErosRising​(dom male){Hekate}
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023

Kinky Play Playlist

I started this off in the blogs but, I also thought to post this here for those who do not go in to the blogs area.
I have started a Spotify Playlist called the “Kinky Play Playlist” and have invited anyone who would like to participate to send me a message with a song that they like to listen to when playing or doing scenes.

I do have permission from the cage admin. The cage has nothing to do with the playlist and is not responsible for its contents.

Here is a link to the playlist. Please leave a comment below if you have a song to add. Not much is off limits. Just remember it is a kink play playlist. 😉😈

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7tfWSh41Zp3ZTD3xKagO0k?si=pu-O6KsBREqWO3jSdojYrg

You can also find the post on my blog.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=117847

~Eros❤️🖤❤️🖤
    The most loved post in topic
Richard Girard
Richard Girard • Dec 6, 2023
Admins need to be put in time out. Letting you break the rules. BAD ADMINS
ErosRising​(dom male){Hekate}
Richard Girard wrote:
Admins need to be put in time out. Letting you break the rules. BAD ADMINS

No rules broken in actuality. They just said I could post it as long as I stated it has nothing to do with them and they aren’t responsible. Just like posting a YouTube video.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Was going to throw out a blog post but too busy today, dang it, so contributing here! Add to playlist if desired, Eros! Otherwise, giving ya’ll some old people ear candy!

# 1 - Under Her Black Wings - Danzig (yes, I get that it’s not supposed to be a Domme but I can imagine meself with beautimus black feathery wings if I want to, dammit!)

#2 - Poison - Alice Cooper

# 3 - Turbo Lover - Judas Priest
Sexiest Leather Grampy on the planet. Fight me! Yes, I know he is called the OG Leather Daddy, but Grampy fits better now. Lucky boys!! Not fair! Altho to be 💯 he prolly woulda skeered me anyway, maybe tooo leather for wimp Henna. Still woulda given it a go back when the subbie part o’ the Dino manifested more often.
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 6, 2023
Turbo Lover great song never listen to it while driving, seriously don’t.
Got my first Super Speeder speeding ticket in California 107 mph in a 55 the CHP officer was not impressed neither was the judge or my insurance company. People can be so unreasonable.
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 6, 2023
SchrodingersDinosaur wrote:
I have to be careful with Golden Earring Radar Love. Def have to put the cruise control on or it can get ugly fast. Literally.

Good song bass line would have the right foot pressing on the gas harder than it should be. The video is another story the hair and the clothes would have me aiming for a bridge support.

Ravel’s Bolero more music for your fornication
Steellover​(sub male)
4 months ago • Dec 7, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Dec 7, 2023
My suggestion: Otep Shamaya, "Seduce and Destroy." Moody, atmospheric, and lyrically it fits....And it's a great song.
Varangian​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 7, 2023
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 7, 2023
Verdi's 'Dies Irae' wouldn’t recommend if it’s the first time with a new partner.