Online now
Online now

Chastity devices

starsailor
4 months ago • Dec 3, 2023
starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Closest I can come to something like that is when the wife and I had a couple over for play. After locking the guy in a cockcage, my wife took the female over to the couch to and was having her way with her. The guy of the couple was leaning over the sofa table watching them saying he wanted some too. So I obliged him and pressed him down on the table and spread his legs.

Turns out while I was giving his asshole a workout, I was also banging his cockcage into the edge of the table. Damn thing was plastic and broke after awhile.

Started getting steel ones after that.

Should have sent him home in a steel one and stuffed a kinder egg or something similar up her butt and told him the key is inside the egg. (Except it isn’t inside) then when you get the call have him come back for it 😂 😂 I am laughing 😆 because I am imagining them going home and she’s there trying to lay an egg. All the huffing and puffing and he’s like really encouraging her. Then when she gets it out and she’s all happy it’s over and he opens the egg and finds no key it’s like a double humiliation 😂
starsailor
4 months ago • Dec 3, 2023
starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
Miki wrote:
Oooo a caning.. When I was active that was a treat. But these days it's more beneficiqal to keep my ass safe. I have a desk job, after all. Sit/Stand desks are not an option.

What is wrong with a little reminder as you sit?
I'mME
4 months ago • Dec 4, 2023

Re: Chastity devices

I'mME • Dec 4, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
slimJayden wrote:
Hi,
I'm curious, how many of you are trying to cheat and to escape from a chastity device? Are you successful? To me it looks like an irresistible technical challenge.

I don't think it's wise for any slave or submissive to expose their ways of getting around the Masters decision to throw a chastity belt on you. I mean if your stuck wearing a chastity belt for a long time and if you're like me it gets really frustrating because I like my orgasms.

I know Masters like using them for punishment and they like seeing the result of that especially when the slave is humping the walls.

TwoRingsOneChain,

If a Dom does not trust me, then there is no point in a relationship.

It's a hard no involving sexual aspects into punishments.
It's supposed to be fun. Punishments are supposed to fit the 'crime'.
latexbondagebunny​(other male)

slimJayden wrote:
Hi,
I'm curious, how many of you are trying to cheat and to escape from a chastity device? Are you successful? To me it looks like an irresistible technical challenge.

My mind is always spinning on bondage escapes. While I would never release myself from Dom inflicted chastity. I have figured out ways out of all my chastity cages except one. Which would be the one used if she wanted it.

Bondage has to be inescapable to be of interest to me.
Miki
Miki • Dec 4, 2023
starsailor wrote:
Miki wrote:
Oooo a caning.. When I was active that was a treat. But these days it's more beneficiqal to keep my ass safe. I have a desk job, after all. Sit/Stand desks are not an option.

What is wrong with a little reminder as you sit?

"Little reminder" from a caning? Little, my ass.

Once was enough, let alone after a paddling or flogging. My ass must be totally safe these days.
Fallout​(sub male)
4 months ago • Dec 27, 2023
Fallout​(sub male) • Dec 27, 2023
I have tried the cage chastity device and despite it being fitted according to manufacturers instructions it kept falling off. Both the cage and ring were too heavy and aftera few hours the weight would make it hang loose.

I am not convinced about these cages.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
4 months ago • Dec 27, 2023

I'mME wrote:
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
slimJayden wrote:
Hi,

I don't think it's wise for any slave or submissive to expose their ways of getting around the Masters decision to throw a chastity belt on you. I mean if your stuck wearing a chastity belt for a long time and if you're like me it gets really frustrating because I like my orgasms.

I know Masters like using them for punishment and they like seeing the result of that especially when the slave is humping the walls.

TwoRingsOneChain,

If a Dom does not trust me, then there is no point in a relationship.

It's a hard no involving sexual aspects into punishments.
It's supposed to be fun. Punishments are supposed to fit the 'crime'.

Was reading through the responses to the OP and was formulating a response to TwoRingsOneChain's comments, then read I'mMe's response... i have a similar response as they.

For me, chastity is about control and possession, my particular computer doesn't compute "punishment" in an intimate, adult relationship (i qualify "my," not making universal assumptions here).

If a Man manages to get me into chastity, He's managed to access and evoke a deep submissive response from me. i'm one of those types where submission is not an autonomic response to just anyone, but requires some pretty complex connection and bonding.

To me, chasity is a form of bondage, and the root word "bond" is both intrinsic and key to that lock. If being locked by Them evokes a desire/need to escape, that represents a layer of submission to be shared with Them that strengthens the bond. To me, secretly escaping thwarts the primary purpose of bonding. Any secrets or gaps between me and mine represent a disconnect between us and makes our relationship/dynamic unreal.