Online now
Online now

So… anyone here have advice on how to make your own bdsm toys?

Knightsundere​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 24, 2023
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Nov 24, 2023
You can make an armbinder out of a pair of sweatpants/pajamas. Thread the head through one leg, pull it all the way down over the neck and under the chin. Put both arms through the other leg (without pulling the leg itself up and over, since you want it to bind all the way down to the wrists), then get the waist part of the pants around the shoulders. Optionally cinch tight if the pants do that. It's not inescapable unless you add a wrist tie, but it's enough to feel good. :>
Captain Tortuga
5 months ago • Nov 27, 2023
Captain Tortuga • Nov 27, 2023
I've made a fair few toys ranging from floggers to paddles, and furniture to fuck-saws. There's a lot you can do with everyday objects and a little creativity/imagination. If there's something specific you would like to make send me a message and I'll be happy to give you some ideas.

As for the crop... I would just buy it. They usually have them in stock at Tractor Supply for fairly cheap.
meowineedhelp​(sadist trans man)
5 months ago • Nov 28, 2023
I'm currently working on a BONDING electronic device.

It releases all the hormones needed for bonding like oxytocin and dopamine in less than 0.87 seconds...

By the end of 1 second, you are a submissive.

At the end of 2... well you are completely bonded.
Richard Girard
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Richard Girard • Dec 6, 2023
Cardboard and hot glue gun. Ice is always fun to play with also. And duck tape or plastic wrap
Varangian​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 6, 2023
Home Depo isn’t just for home improvements it’s also good for dungeon improvements.
With a few basic hand tools you can make almost anything. If you show up with a list of materials they will cut to order also.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 months ago • Dec 29, 2023
here are a few more from my Femdom only site that are open to the public without free membership (more internal that I cant share).

https://collarncuffs.com/resources/doku.php

There are some great rope toys video instructions and also more in the pervertibles and toy sections. I'd list them all but its a few to many to do.
don't forget general every day items too. Most things are pervertible with the right attitude.

Common Pervertibles

Spanking implements:
Not counting instruments normally designed for utilitarian hits, such as fly whisks, some of which originally were used for discipline (e.g. swagger stick) nor objects called club, stick, rod, whip etcetera; these include:
bamboo skewers
belts
books
newspaper, magazine etc. (rolled up)
brooms (as stick or also as a birch if made of branches)
brushes, especially bath brush, hairbrush and curry comb; both sides may be used if the hairs or spikes are firm to hard
carpet beater or rug duster
clothes pegs
flails
pointing stick, ruler & yardstick
table tennis paddles, cricket bat and various sports rackets
hockey sticks
oars
pokers
ropes, cords and cables (for whipping; also for tying)
shaving strap
shoes, boots, golf shoes and other cleats and footware (the plimsoll/thong/flip flops is a classic)
spoon, spatula, whisk, ladle and other cooking utensils such as the cutting board
Sweat Scrapers
towels (especially wet, to increase the weight)
Plant materials such as nettles or certain vines
Almost any object can be used, baring those too frail or cumbersome. Often the choice is guided by convenience (e.g. availability) or fitting into role play, such as objects associated with various professions or fetishism.

Other teasing and pain infliction:
candles ( wax play)
plastic wrap (mummification)
ice cubes
knives
bandannas as blindfolds or ( gags use)
snakebite kits (provide suction)
mentholated rubs
feathers or feather dusters (for tickling; the second also as stick)
gloves and oven mitts
lighters, matches, etc.
Pegs, clothes pins and clamps (nipples, loose flesh)
medical equipment
nails, pins and needles
banjo picks
Ball lock
rasps
various tools
edibles, such as whipped cream, peppers, fruits, vegetables, Ginger etc.
cooking oils and shortenings (for massaging)
vibrating devices, even as remote as a washing machine
especially large, solid objects are also used passively:
to tie the victim onto, e.g. a vaulting horse or vault buck, a sawhorse etc. as an improvised punishment horse, a barrel etc. to be bent over for the victim to lie upon, as chair, table, bed, etc.
rubber bands and other constructive items
Cognizant​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 30, 2023
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Dec 30, 2023
Electric Toothbrush
Hardware Store Dowels - varying thicknesses - yes they will shatter and splinter under hard use, so be careful
Wooden Serving Spoons - Vinyl Serving Spoons, Rubber Scrappers
Thrift Store Furniture Modified
Clothes Pins, Chip Clips, Binder Clips, Alligator Clips
TENS Unit
Dollar Store Cat Toy - Plastic Ruler - Kitchen Utensils - Jump Rope - Sisal Rope - Clothes Pins and assorted clips
Large Wooden Hair Brish - Bath Brush - Dryer Vent Brush - Baby Bottle Brush
Need More?