Online now
Online now

I need some advice

Miki
4 months ago • Dec 14, 2023
Miki • Dec 14, 2023
IowaDom wrote:
I was wondering where Super-Dom! Had gone off to! Give em the boot!

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=65108&postid=83603

Whoever drew that pic of "Super Dom"--- didn't draw a large enough bulge in his tights. Any super dom worth his salt would have more junk that can fit in any trunk.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 14, 2023

Re: I need some advice

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 14, 2023
Mayatheslave wrote:
I recently got a real master who I was ready to serve in any way he wishes. But I am an absolutely dumb slave who made him upset and he said he thinks I don't deserve to be his slave.
He said I made to many mistakes, but I didn't know I may make him disappointed like this.
I begged him to forgive me and he doesn't even see my messages. Please help me how I can ask him to forgive me.

I think its commendable that you are trying to repair the relationship. Online has done about as much harm as it has good for the community. Lots of people are under the delusion that since you're been brought into a larger ocean with many more fish, that there's always something else on the horizon and with seemingly infinite fish, you can break up if something doesnt quite work until you find an absolutely perfect fit. Real life does NOT work that way. Relationships take time, commitment and work from all parties involved and it includes a great deal of trial and error within the same relationship.

All that said, I couldn't possibly give you advice on repairing your specific dynamic or your specific relationship without far more information. It seems you know this person far better than anyone else here so I have to assume you've spent enough time together to suggest that you are in the best position to connect with this individual. When asking for forgiveness, you have to explain why you were wrong and how you will make amends in such a way that relates specifically to your relationship and your partner.
Varangian​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 15, 2023
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 15, 2023
5000 people live in Antarctica mostly scientists and soldiers so who knows what kind of kinky stuff is going on in some subarctic dungeon. There has also been 11 births so somebody getting busy when the heat goes out.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 15, 2023
Varangian wrote:
5000 people live in Antarctica mostly scientists and soldiers so who knows what kind of kinky stuff is going on in some subarctic dungeon. There has also been 11 births so somebody getting busy when the heat goes out.

Potentially more if you believe the Admiral Byrd stuff about alien civilizations in the ice.
EmpatheticAngel​(sub female)
I had this happen to me as well. It started exactly this way but I found over time I was losing myself to make him happy to the point I barely recognized myself anymore and lost my happy-go-lucky self.
I had to put myself first and end it.
You deserve better.
Miki
Miki • Dec 15, 2023
Varangian wrote:

OK smart ass.. But for the purposes of "Here" listing Antartica is a way to defelect the nosy
SageFlame​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 3, 2024
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2024
This is toxic behavior and not what you would expect from a mature, experienced Dom/Master. You are fortunate Not to be entangled in a dynamic with this person.
PlayWithRestraint
PlayWithRestraint • Jan 3, 2024
Run. Run yesterday. A submissive is something to be cherished. Run.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2024
Simple fact everyone on either side of the slash makes mistakes !
Mostly because they don’t know enough about the other person to avoid making them !
This kinda sounds like another wannabe dom (small d) that once he’s had his fill of pics and wank chat was just looking for an excuse to dump you !
The thing with mistakes is to learn from them to grow a more understanding meaningful relationship! 💙
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 3, 2024
LoganSir wrote:
In my opinion if he clealry communicated he doesnt want to pursue anything any further, it is best that you take it as closure and look to move on and heal. If he is doing it “just to be playful or hard to get” I find it toxic, find your way out of it.

I am going to say he is toxic either way.