Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

EmeraldCrown​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 29, 2018

New to this

EmeraldCrown​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2018
I’m hoping that I can find a community for like minded people who understand me.
I spent a lot of my early 20s in various relationships, all ending with disappointment in lack of dedication to myself and inability to keep up with my sexual appetite. I’ve experienced very minimal submissive partners but have never fully “taken the dive.”
I work and travel constantly, the time I do have to dedicate to romantics needs to be appreciated to the fullest.
I enjoy life although, and I know when to turn the switch on and off.
Hopefully one of you is a match!
It’s a pleasure to meet all of you.
CurvyCattleya​(switch female)
5 years ago • Sep 30, 2018
HI!
My username is CurvyCattleya (pronounced ka - ta - ley - ya....like in the movie Colombiana).
I'm a new submissive to The Cage...just trying to explore my sexuality in BDSM. Have not met/ spoken to anyone yet. Hoping to find a Dom that can help me in my journey as a submissive.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 30, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us this weekend! If I can help you with anything please give me a shout icon_smile.gif
kadou
kadou • Sep 30, 2018
Hi everyone.
I am in my early-mid 20s, live and work in Chicago.
I have had several relationships before, with varying degrees of what I mention in my profile.
I am looking for ideas, friends, and maybe a girl on here.
Nice to meet everyone.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 30, 2018
Welcome everyone! Just a reminder we don't allow outside contact details (kik, skype, email, other social media sites, etc.,) here on THE CAGE so please make sure you don't include them in your greeting icon_smile.gif
Squirt
Squirt • Sep 30, 2018
Hi! I'm new here, to the site and BDSM. I'm honestly not sure exactly what I'm looking for or would enjoy. I've always been a submissive type, with a small feisty/sassy side on the right mood. I've been in controlling relationships before, but they were very toxic and abusive in more way than one, so that makes me very hesitant. But I've very open and willing to try different things and see what I enjoy and can endure. I'm very much a people pleaser, which can be a huge down fall, but it also means I'm at my happiest when I know my partner is happy.

Hoping to connect and converse with others. Both male/female. I dont have many friends IRL, so I'm always open to meeting new people and building all kinds of relationships. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 1, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 1, 2018
Welcome Squirt! We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE.
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female)
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female) • Oct 1, 2018
I am Elle
I am a complete novice alrhough I began to have suspicions of a kinkier side when an ex boyfriend tied me up and I really enjoyed it. More recently, I met a Dom on line and he talked me through phone sex, telling me what to put where and when...... taking masturbation to a whole new level for me. He suggested I may be a submissive which intrigued me as I am an alfa-female IRL. As I began to research the world of D/S, it makes complete sense. I spend my day “in control” so it is exhilarating to let this go.
I took the quiz provided and listed this in my profile.
Looking through blogs and posts in the forums, it would appear a mentor might be appropriate and there seems to be some controversy regarding whether this should be Doms or fellow subs.
I am interested in meeting like minded people to help further educate me and explore this side of me. It always been there- I am now mature enough to listen to my inner voice and body.
Macy68​(dom female)

Curious

Macy68​(dom female) • Oct 1, 2018
Hi. I'm Macy. It has Been, only recently, that I have realized how much I want to experience being a slave to a dominant woman. I am here, hoping to find somebody willing to train me. I want to be owned for her pleasure. She can humiliate me, torture me, share me, I want to be hers. I want to learn to obey. I am so eager to learn and up for anything.