Online now
Online now

Sub body preferences

sissforMis
1 month ago • Mar 14, 2024

Sub body preferences

sissforMis • Mar 14, 2024
Which is more preferred by a Mistress ? a sub/man with a feminine looking body that has a very tiny cock or a sub/man with a masculine body that has a big cock
Miki
Miki • Mar 14, 2024
Not a domme but that is a question that would have multiple answers. Depends on the domme just like what size, shape, and appearance a male dominant would want in a female sub. As varied as there are leaves on a tree.

Good luck, there's someone somewhere for you but it'll take patience, persistence, and a lot of time. Female dominants who aren't already in a dynamic or who are even "looking" are not in abundance. But it's not impossible.

However you might not have a lot of luck looking on the Forums, and this site's Personals section is no longer in operation from what I read earlier in the week so you'd be well served to keep your search scope wide and varied.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2024
I used to know a Domme who wanted a really buff looking male with a really small cock. She wanted to parade him around so everyone could remark on how small the pee pee was in comparison and then make him wear a strap on to have sex.

She was a mean, mean woman
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Mar 14, 2024
I don't care about the size of the dick or the size of the man.

It's more important for me that they're sane and can handle themselves inside and outside a scene.

If you have a small dick on a big body or a small body with a huge dick, there is bound to be someone out there that's into it. A lot of men emphasize the physical and the visual, but among me and my Domme friends, it's mixed. I know some do, as Topeka put it, love to "parade them around" because that can be fun. But a lot of what goes on is just between us, and that's what matters most.

I've had them in all sizes, shapes, and conditions, and they've all been a load of fun. But if you're the fittest with a giant dick and totally off your nut, you're going to be of ZERO use to me.

I would pose this question to you, sissy male: what is YOUR fantasy?

What can you do with the body type you have to help you achieve that fantasy? Trust and believe, whatever you have, you can be the best goddamn sissy that ever was icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 month ago • Mar 16, 2024
aradialspire wrote:

It's more important for me that they're sane and can handle themselves inside and outside a scene.

I'll have three of what she just said please. (note to self Bonnie three is being greedy LOL)

for myself its not about the wrapper, its about the contents and what they give me to work with.
Miki
Miki • Mar 16, 2024
MissBonnie wrote:
aradialspire wrote:

I'll have three of what she just said please. (note to self Bonnie three is being greedy LOL)

for myself its not about the wrapper, its about the contents and what they give me to work with.

........ but I must admit an oversize wrapper can't hurt, in combination with other factors of course

RIP Johnny Wadd
tallslenderguy​(other male)
aradialspire wrote:

If you have a small dick on a big body or a small body with a huge dick, there is bound to be someone out there that's into it. A lot of men emphasize the physical and the visual, but among me and my Domme friends, it's mixed. I know some do, as Topeka put it, love to "parade them around" because that can be fun. But a lot of what goes on is just between us, and that's what matters most.

I've had them in all sizes, shapes, and conditions, and they've all been a load of fun. But if you're the fittest with a giant dick and totally off your nut, you're going to be of ZERO use to me.

I would pose this question to you, sissy male: what is YOUR fantasy?

What can you do with the body type you have to help you achieve that fantasy? Trust and believe, whatever you have, you can be the best goddamn sissy that ever was icon_smile.gif

Like Bonnie,^^ this^^ x3.

On either side of the slash, some things are intrinsic to who and what we are. While there are things we can do or alter to please another, if that ventures into pretend or acting (to me) that's not submission. Submission, as i see it, is submitting your true self, not trying to change it or be something other than who or what you are. i believe when we act or pretend in order to please another, we are actually thwarting the connection and bonding of mutual need/desire.

i believe deep bonding requires deep openness and vulnerability from both sides, but that is also how we find deep compatibility and symbiosis.