Online now

Question For The Alphas Out There

Sweet Escape​(sub female)
2 months ago • Mar 17, 2024
Sweet Escape​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2024
MadPoet wrote:
I'mME wrote:
MadPoet,

Lambsome did not ever use the word beta, nowhere in this thread was beta even mentioned until you wrote it. The idea of a false dichotomy assumes there are only two choices, hence the use of the word dichotomy.
She just wanted to know if someone used the word alpha to describe themselves, what that meant to them.

Now, the person who uses the word alpha, may or may not be thinking in terms of alpha/beta or they could be using it to describe their position in a household, or they could be using it for other reasons.

Perhaps you might start another forum post if you want to have a better understanding of WHY people use alpha as a descriptor.

A Master never stops learning, I'm not sure why you think that. You do realize someone can have mastered something and still learn about said something?
The one constant about living life is that it the world is always changing, No?

PS,
One could say that your thoughts on Masters is a false dichotomy.
šŸ˜ø

You should read the thread again before making the claim that not a single time the word ā€œbetaā€ was used before I used it.

I mean, weā€™re adults and we are supposed to have certain levels of understanding, then why you didnā€™t read everything before making the claim? or was just an attempt to discredit what I said because you didnā€™t like it or didnā€™t understand it?

Iā€™m really curious about this interaction because it discourages people from interacting if the responses are this kind and with that level of lack of understanding.

While i don't agree wirh everything youve said, i agree with you that the actions of some members here discourage interaction. Its good to know others see and feel it as well.
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 17, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
MadPoet wrote:
I'mME wrote:
MadPoet,

Lambsome did not ever use the word beta, nowhere in this thread was beta even mentioned until you wrote it. The idea of a false dichotomy assumes there are only two choices, hence the use of the word dichotomy.
She just wanted to know if someone used the word alpha to describe themselves, what that meant to them.

Now, the person who uses the word alpha, may or may not be thinking in terms of alpha/beta or they could be using it to describe their position in a household, or they could be using it for other reasons.

Perhaps you might start another forum post if you want to have a better understanding of WHY people use alpha as a descriptor.

A Master never stops learning, I'm not sure why you think that. You do realize someone can have mastered something and still learn about said something?
The one constant about living life is that it the world is always changing, No?

PS,
One could say that your thoughts on Masters is a false dichotomy.
šŸ˜ø

You should read the thread again before making the claim that not a single time the word ā€œbetaā€ was used before I used it.

I mean, weā€™re adults and we are supposed to have certain levels of understanding, then why you didnā€™t read everything before making the claim? or was just an attempt to discredit what I said because you didnā€™t like it or didnā€™t understand it?

Iā€™m really curious about this interaction because it discourages people from interacting if the responses are this kind and with that level of lack of understanding.

While i don't agree wirh everything youve said, i agree with you that the actions of some members here discourage interaction. Its good to know others see and feel it as well.

Funny thing is the most common type of responses came from older man, maybe they felt attacked or their ideas of self demoted, but isnā€™t a forum a place for discussion of a place to worship the opinions that agreed with ours? This seems more like a cult than a place to openly talk and thatā€™s disappointing.
lambsone wrote:
TwinkleEyes,

Several times I thanked people in this thread for their contributions, especially if they answered my original questions, because that was the point of the thread.

If they added anything to it that didn't answer the question, I did not thank them because I did not want the thread to head any further in a direction away from what I wanted to discover.

Ideally all of the other conversations should have gone into separate threads of their own because they had nothing to do with what I asked and it wasn't helpful for the original topic.

But folks decided that it was necessary to share opinions about Alphas instead. That told me nothing truthful about what Alphas thought about themselves.

So ... there was a reason to my madness.

I think you are gravely incorrect about this. Noone needs or wants 15 threads about alphas. Its okay to keep the same subject in one thread. Folks shared because this is a discussion forum and that's the purpose. The purpose is not individual education.
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 17, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
This thing is now like a Night of the Living Thread. It is shuffling its way around the countryside, looking for brains to engage but not finding any.

Now hold on everyone and let me go get some popcorn for the second reel.

It did found at least one brain, maybe not yours or the others who responded, but at least someone did understood the whole idea presented, the rest are still struggling trying to figure out what happened so do you, enjoy the popcorn, careful not choke yourself.
TwinkleEyes wrote:
lambsone wrote:
TwinkleEyes,

Several times I thanked people in this thread for their contributions, especially if they answered my original questions, because that was the point of the thread.

If they added anything to it that didn't answer the question, I did not thank them because I did not want the thread to head any further in a direction away from what I wanted to discover.

Ideally all of the other conversations should have gone into separate threads of their own because they had nothing to do with what I asked and it wasn't helpful for the original topic.

But folks decided that it was necessary to share opinions about Alphas instead. That told me nothing truthful about what Alphas thought about themselves.

So ... there was a reason to my madness.

I answered your original postā€¦ as SatinDragon posted a forum isnā€™t a blog. Forums are for discussion. Tying to micromanage them is trying to dominate the conversation to me. It is also being disrespectful to those who have different opinions than your own. This is an outright rejection of a basic principle to this lifestyle. Itā€™s downright rude to ask others to respect your opinion, but not respected theirs. SMH

I respect your opinion for being different than mine. I hope that someday you come to a place inside yourself to respect others opinions when they donā€™t agree with your own. Itā€™s a very peaceful place. And a place of a lot of growth.

šŸ’œ i applaud you @TwinkleEyes
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 17, 2024
Topeka, I don't really care where the thread goes now. The original question has become so buried that it's ridiculous. I'm glad you are having a good time watching the show.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Topeka, I don't really care where the thread goes now. The original question has become so buried that it's ridiculous. I'm glad you are having a good time watching the show.

I think you are right on this one. Maybe if you write the caretakers here and ask them to put a lock on the thread, we can put it out of our misery.
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 17, 2024
MadPoet,

*Funny how I keep founding resistance to a simple response and even funnier that you need to lie in order to try to have an argument, second response to this post the first mention of beta and after that many times the word was mentioned by people who called themselves alpha.*

YOU seem confused. Resistance? To what? YOU?
Resistance would mean, I bought into your BULLSHIT. You brought into this your fallacy fucking argument. I'm not sure if you are a joke or really this stuck in your little head. No, I am not meek, quiet, and yes I HAVE THE CAPACITY TO MEET YOU AT EVERY TURN.
BUT I chose to give another perspective, the smiling kitty face. Ask TF around, it's not my normal mode. I did that so you would know I was giving somewhat friendly debate. You KNOW THAT ALREADY.

Do not ever call me a gd liar, nor write that I have gaslit ANYONE. Those are circles that you roll around in, every single thing you have posted SAYS SO.

YOUR lack of a profile speaks VOLUMES. I do believe that there is a revived post or a new one dedicated to empty profiles, you should check it out. NO, I do not give links.

If I missed someone using the word beta, it was an oversight, however it was not multiple people, so who is gaslighting and/or a liar? Rhetorical

You need to provide proof of YOUR words, that I'm a liar and multiple instances of bets were used in this comment section.

I smell you! A little troll, maybe not even who you portray yourself to be.

One of the few things I own that have value, is my integrity. I shan't let anyone, but especially a manipulative Richard Head such as yourself step on it.
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Mar 17, 2024
I just saw all this insanity.

I was the one who spoke about beta males in the context of Alphas.

I have dealt with Alpha Doms who call themselves that because I've had beta male subs who have fantasies involving Alpha males. I did not use it in a derogatory context, and the beta male subculture is WELL known and documented. It's not a slur.

The beta male submissive fantasy requires an Alpha male to play off of, and it doesn't matter if any of you fine people don't think that Alpha Dom/mes or subs are valid as a category. Some people get off on catgirls, ponyplay, or whatever they're into. They exist; they do not require your permission or interest to do so.

I am sick of people dogpiling on Lambsone for just trying to discuss this topic. Maybe it's not your topic. I don't identify personally with the Alpha and Beta dynamic, but I don't have to have a good time. Let these people have their thing. I've seen some of the same people here harping on Alphas defending other kinks or edgeplay.

But back to the topic at hand, and people trying to misconstrue the situation, as if I were implying something negative? Haha. The man was a beta male. He identified as a beta male. He wanted to be held in a cage; he wanted to eat Alpha seed out of my cunt and be forced to suck an Alpha dick once the deed was done and then fucked by one. He DESCRIBED himself as a beta male.

THAT IS WHAT BETAS DO; THEY ARE GLORIOUSLY DEPRAVED AND ENTERTAIN ME.

Let these people have their fun! They are literally bothering no one. Some might think they're energy vampires or descendants of ancient bloodlines, but that's their business. I am here for all of it.
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 17, 2024
aradialspire wrote:
I just saw all this insanity.

I was the one who spoke about beta males in the context of Alphas.

I have dealt with Alpha Doms who call themselves that because I've had beta male subs who have fantasies involving Alpha males. I did not use it in a derogatory context, and the beta male subculture is WELL known and documented. It's not a slur.

The beta male submissive fantasy requires an Alpha male to play off of, and it doesn't matter if any of you fine people don't think that Alpha Dom/mes or subs are valid as a category. Some people get off on catgirls, ponyplay, or whatever they're into. They exist; they do not require your permission or interest to do so.

I am sick of people dogpiling on Lambsone for just trying to discuss this topic. Maybe it's not your topic. I don't identify personally with the Alpha and Beta dynamic, but I don't have to have a good time. Let these people have their thing. I've seen some of the same people here harping on Alphas defending other kinks or edgeplay.

But back to the topic at hand, and people trying to misconstrue the situation, as if I were implying something negative? Haha. The man was a beta male. He identified as a beta male. He wanted to be held in a cage; he wanted to eat Alpha seed out of my cunt and be forced to suck an Alpha dick once the deed was done and then fucked by one. He DESCRIBED himself as a beta male.

THAT IS WHAT BETAS DO; THEY ARE GLORIOUSLY DEPRAVED AND ENTERTAIN ME.

Let these people have their fun! They are literally bothering no one. Some might think they're energy vampires or descendants of ancient bloodlines, but that's their business. I am here for all of it.

Oh Me too, Aradial. As Sweet Rendering said, We bought a ticket for this ride called life. I'm going to the damn end. šŸ¤£